Katlyn's Itty Bitty Salon and Boutique

Virginia Beach, VA View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Katlyn's Itty Bitty Salon and Boutique is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Virginia Beach, Virginia, that serves the Hampton Roads area and beyond. The owner, Katlyn Sainz, is a licensed cosmetologist and a certified makeup artist in airbrush and traditional makeup artistry. Katlyn also works out of her salon in Virginia Beach, offering hand tied extensions & coloring services.

Katlyn's Itty Bitty Salon and Boutique specializes in airbrush and traditional makeup application and hairstyling services that last the entire day. Her wedding hair and makeup services include updos, natural glam makeup, full glam makeup, tattoo coverage, and false lashes. Katlyn only uses prestige makeup brands that tailor to all skin types and colors. She offers on site hair and makeup services to the whole wedding party. She also offers hair and makeup trials prior to the event to make sure you look and feel your best.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$86

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/22/2021

She is amazing

She is doing my wedding in oct of next year! So I decided to have her get my hair to the perfect color and maintain it for the wedding. She is amazing!!

Katlyn's Itty Bitty Salon and Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Jessica! I loved getting to work with you and am just as excited for your wedding next year!
    xoxo
    Katlyn
  • Karli
    Karli H. Married on 07/17/2021

Amazingly talented!

Kaitlyn was so fast and all the hairstyles that were done were breathtaking!! Not to mention the makeup was stunning. We had so many people compliment the bridal party on their hair! She was super sweet and her assistants were just and nice and overly talented

Katlyn's Itty Bitty Salon and Boutique's reply:

Ahhh Karli thank you so much for taking the time to write this review!!! I loved being a part of your day! You and your girls were soooo easy to make beautiful because you're all already gorgeous!!

xoxo

Team

Nikki Dwyer
Nikki Dwyer
Client Relations Manager

Hello I'm Nikki & I'm likely going to be the one who is emailing you!

On the KIBB team, I handle all emails and I help edit the website, blog, Pinterest, & assist with backend miscellaneous tasks. I love education, & there's always something new to learn in this field!

When I'm not working, I am a psychology research assistant learning about trauma & studying mental health. I also compete on a travel soccer team, am a lowkey video gamer, & LOVE grey's anatomy!

Hope you have a great day & can't wait to talk with you soon!

Kayla Reddick
Kayla Reddick
Social Media Coordinator

Hi there, I'm Kayla and I'm Katlyn's Social Media Coordinator!

My job here at KIBB is to organize and plan Katlyn's social media, so that she can spend her time doing what she does best; making you feel AMAZING for your special day!

When I'm not working, I'm usually rewatching Friends for the 89th time, listening to true crime podcasts, or working in veterinary opthamology, which is a field that I have SO much passion for! My husband and I are also expecting our first lil babe in March 2021!

Can't wait to chat with you soon!

550 First Colonial Rd Suite 104 Virginia Beach, VA, 23451
Location of (Katlyn's Itty Bitty Salon and Boutique)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding