Allured Artistry, LLC

Virginia Beach, VA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Operating out of Virginia Beach, Virginia, Allured Artistry is a professional wedding makeup company. Owner & Lead artist, Ashley was a former MAC Artistry Trainer and has worked backstage at New York Fashion Week! She has also trained in LA for Anastasia Beverly Hills. With over 11 years in the industry, she is a passionate individual who is known for her exceptional creativity and enthusiasm for the beauty industry. She makes it her number one priority to capture that desired wedding-day look that excited couples dream of for their big day. Ashley is attentive and strives to create an inclusive& diverse environment where all kinds of couples feel comfortable during her services. Ashley has personally trained her team make sure to provide stellar service and comfortability that leaves their brides raving in happiness.

There is pricing that fits everyones budget! We offer Lead Artist pricing when booking with Ashley & Senior artist pricing when booking with one of her certified team members. We have a studio located inside of a luxurous beauty lounge located in Virginia Beach. We take service by appointment only.

Allured Artistry welcomes a challenge and can produce aesthetically pleasing looks that range from natural to glamorous. Included with all makeup applications are false lashes. There are a variety of services that you can look forward to taking advantage of. This includes but is not limited to:

• Free phone consultation
  • Bridal Trial Makeup
  • Bridal Makeup
  • Bridal Party Makeup
  • On-site makeup applications
  • Ask about our Wedding Wire Special

Due to busy wedding season, Please text 609-845-8818 for a faster response!!

• Black-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$140

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Meia
    Meia F. Married on 05/15/2022

Ashley is Amazing

Ashley was such a pleasure to work with!! She has such a fun, outgoing personality that always made the stresses of the wedding melt away. To top it off, her makeup lasted ALL DAY. Ladies, I mean it. We started at 4:30 AM and were going until 11 PM. Absolutely flawless.

Go with Ashley if you want to look and feel your very best on your wedding day!
    Jasmine Married on 05/13/2022

Wonderful Makeup artist

Ashley was the best, she made my day very special and easy going. Ashley definitely went the extra mile. I would recommend her makeup expertise over and over.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Allured Artistry, LLC 1
Offer

Receive $50 off your entire wedding makeup proposal for all 2023 weddings! Must sign contract and pay retainer to receive the discount. Exclusive to Wedding Wire. Offer valid until 6/30/22.

Allured Artistry, LLC 2
Gift

*Wedding Wire Special* Flower girls deserve to feel special too! Thats why day of service we provide FREE flower girl makeup up to (2) flower girls under the age of 10. Wedding Wire Exclusive. Must be on your contract.

Pricing

Events

12 Jun
Bridal Show

Come and meet the team at the bridal expo! We will be doing FREE demo's while supplies last on our clients to try our services! We can't wait to meet you there.

Date: on 06/12/2022 Schedule all day
Location: Convention Center, Virginia Beach, VA

Team

Ashley Garraway
Ashley Garraway
Owner/Lead Makeup Artist

Hello, My name is Ashley! I am the owner of Allured Artistry LLC & I am happy you came to our page. I have years of expereince as a professional makeup artist and industry educator. I'm orignally from NJ and went to makeup school in New York City. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions! Can't wait to save your date:)

Elisha Stem
Elisha Stem
Senior Makeup Artist

Hi, I am Elisha! I love makeup and enjoy making other people happy! I have experience working for MAC and Anastasia Beverly Hills. I have known Ashley for many years & enjoy working on this team! We can't wait to work with you.

Erin Harrison
Erin Harrison
Senior Makeup Artist

I'm Erin! I have a passion for makeup artistry & the wedding industry. I have enjoyed working on this team and have assisted in servicing several weddings with Ashley! I've been a makeup artist for a few years and have previously worked at Benefit as a master brow artist! I can't wait to be a part of you special day :)

Virginia Beach, VA, 23456

Monday-Friday
Location of (Allured Artistry, LLC)
Virginia Beach, VA, 23456