131 Lincoln Street, #1, Worcester, MA 01602 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Katlyn Reilly Photography

Katlyn Reilly Photography is a modern wedding photographer for couples marrying in the greater Worcester, Massachusetts, area. This photographer, Katlyn Reilly, blends lifestyle photography with photojournalism to capture the real and authentic moments as they unfold on the wedding day. For the most part, she remains unobtrusive to capture the love, but she knows the exact right moments to jump in and straighten a tie, tuck a flyaway hair, or pose couples and their wedding party.

This photojournalistic wedding photographer shoots with a contemporary style that captures every detail and emotion of the wedding day. She documents engagement shoots, boudoir shoots, and trash-the-dress shoots in addition to weddings. These sessions can help couples get to know their photographer before the stress and mayhem of the wedding day. Katlyn Reilly Photography only books one event per day, allowing the photographer to work additional hours or in multiple locations if needed. Couples can also get a second shooter through this photography company for their wedding. Katlyn Reilly Photography offers liability insurance. All the high-resolution images are delivered to couples in the form of digital files or physical products. Couples can choose from items such as:

• Albums

33 Reviews for Katlyn Reilly Photography

• Victoria

Victoria Iwaniuk · Married on 10/20/2019

Best photographer!

I met Katlyn at a bridal expo in Sturbridge, MA as me and my (now) husband were leaving. We hadn’t been to her booth yet, but as soon as I saw her photographs, I had to stop. Her photos were absolutely gorgeous! After I contacted her and we had our first appointment, I knew she was our photographer. I’m not a very photogenic person, but she made me feel so comfortable and reassured me that I would love our photos and have lots to choose from. We had our engagement session at a beautiful lavender farm in Holden, MA. The whole day felt like we had a friend we had known forever photographing us. The day was filled with lots of laughs and smiles. The wedding day went just as easy. Katlyn took so many beautiful pictures of me and my husband & both of our families. I’m constantly looking at my photos in awe. She captured it so perfectly. Katlyn was such a pleasure to work with and I’m so glad we had the opportunity to work with her!

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Weiner · Married on 09/14/2019

The best photographer for the best day

If you are getting married in the area, you have to hire Katlyn. Listen, I’ve only gotten married once, and I have no plans to get any more experience in that arena, so I don’t actually have anything to compare this to. Still, I honestly cannot imagine a better experience than what we had with Katlyn as our wedding photographer.

On our initial meeting, Katlyn asked us lots of questions about ourselves, what we wanted, the vibe we were going for, and more. Communications with her were super easy through email and her site, and we had so much fun filling out her pre-wedding survey.

When the big day came, she showed up perfectly on time with a huge smile and a plan. She made sure everything ran smoothly while not seeming like a task-master for our posed photos (with our two BIG families and our one BIG wedding party!), and she melted into the background while still managing to be present for all the best candid moments. She was also incredibly thoughtful in certain personal touches for us.

Then we saw the pictures! Oh, man! We had such a great time taking the pictures that I almost forgot we were going to get gorgeous photos out of it too, and they are SO gorgeous. From the serious to the silly, we are beyond delighted with every photo. Our family and friends are basically knocking down our doors about getting prints made.

Listen, Katlyn is the right choice for you. She is talented, professional, responsive, and also a genuinely cool person.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Rosa · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding photography

Katlyn did our engagement photos and wedding on June 15th. She was very professional and the photos came out amazing. She truly made us and our entire wedding party feel it ease and made the day the best day ever.

Sent on 06/23/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Katlyn Reilly Photography Pricing

Katlyn Reilly Photography Price Rates

Katlyn Reilly Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3900
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• 131 Lincoln Street, #1 Worcester, MA, 01602 See on map
    By appointment
    Location of (Katlyn Reilly Photography)