131 Lincoln Street, #1, Worcester, MA 01605 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,900
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Katlyn Reilly Photography

I firmly believe that when you hire a wedding photographer, you're not only hiring them for their vision and photographic style, you're hiring someone with whom you will feel comfortable with photographing you and your family on one of the most important days of your life.

My photography has a healthy mix of lifestyle and photojournalism represented throughout the wedding day.

So, what does that mean?

I want to photograph you getting married and looking amazing doing it. I want your photos to be breathtaking, but I want to document it as it unfolds, too.

Ok, so..

I want to remain unobtrusive for parts of the wedding day, like when you are getting ready, your wedding ceremony, or getting down at your reception. I will be more hands on for other parts of the wedding day, like jumping in to fix a tie, a flyaway hair, or to pose you for your family formal photographs or portraits.

I'm pretty easy going. I'm organized and professional, but I want you to have fun and enjoy your wedding day. Let's face it- wedding days, in all their glory, can be overwhelming. Wedding photography should not be in that category.

When you look back at your photos, I want you to get that funny feeling in your chest, like you were back at your wedding day all over again. I want you to think about the love you felt for each other on that day, not that your photographs took way too long or stressed you out.

Follow Katlyn Reilly Photography on

Katlyn Reilly Photography 6
Katlyn Reilly Photography 7

Taralyn Deraleau · Married on 10/26/2018

Incredible

working with Katlyn was one of the most relaxing, easy going, fun filled experiences I have ever had with a photographer. She makes you feel so comfortable and confident. Constantly offering praise, she makes it impossible to not stand just a little taller. 10/10 would hire her for absolutely anything.

Katlyn Reilly Photography 8
    Katlyn Reilly Photography 15
    Katlyn Reilly Photography 16
    Katlyn Reilly Photography 17

Verónica N. Rodríguez · Married on 10/19/2018

Comfortable. I was already stressed and everything just flowed naturally with Katlyn.

The pictures are beautiful. Katlyn provided exactly what we wanted and was patient. She worked quickly and efficiently and the product was perfect. The shots weren’t superficial, which was something very important to me. She also included my fur kids, although my cats weren’t as cooperative!

• Alexandra

Alexandra Mills · Married on 09/29/2018

Katlyn's Got Mad Skills!

I met Katlyn at a bridal show, I saw her pictures from across the aisle and knew she was my photographer! She is warm, receptive, informative, and personable . She takes the time to really understand what you want your photos to look like, and there's no pressure to conform to a particular style. Working with her is like working with an old friend. I became overwhelmed with trying to think of a timeline for our photography, I reached out to Katlyn and she easily and quickly complied our timeline and it worked out fabulously. My husband and I are not overly found of taking pictures but Katlyn made it feel so comfortable and relaxed that we hardly noticed she was snapping away. Many of our guest complimented her professionalism and artistry. We loved working with her and will continue to brag about her skills.

Photo's are FOREVER, pick someone who understands you and their craft, you wont be disappointed if you pick Katlyn.

Katlyn Reilly Photography 18

Katlyn Reilly Photography Pricing

Katlyn Reilly Photography Price Rates

Katlyn Reilly Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• 131 Lincoln Street, #1 Worcester, Massachusetts, 01605 See on map