Katlyn Reilly Photography Reviews

Katlyn Reilly Photography 6
Katlyn Reilly Photography 7

Taralyn Deraleau · Married on 10/26/2018

Incredible

working with Katlyn was one of the most relaxing, easy going, fun filled experiences I have ever had with a photographer. She makes you feel so comfortable and confident. Constantly offering praise, she makes it impossible to not stand just a little taller. 10/10 would hire her for absolutely anything.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Katlyn Reilly Photography 15
    Katlyn Reilly Photography 16
    Katlyn Reilly Photography 17

Verónica N. Rodríguez · Married on 10/19/2018

Comfortable. I was already stressed and everything just flowed naturally with Katlyn.

The pictures are beautiful. Katlyn provided exactly what we wanted and was patient. She worked quickly and efficiently and the product was perfect. The shots weren’t superficial, which was something very important to me. She also included my fur kids, although my cats weren’t as cooperative!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Mills · Married on 09/29/2018

Katlyn's Got Mad Skills!

I met Katlyn at a bridal show, I saw her pictures from across the aisle and knew she was my photographer! She is warm, receptive, informative, and personable . She takes the time to really understand what you want your photos to look like, and there's no pressure to conform to a particular style. Working with her is like working with an old friend. I became overwhelmed with trying to think of a timeline for our photography, I reached out to Katlyn and she easily and quickly complied our timeline and it worked out fabulously. My husband and I are not overly found of taking pictures but Katlyn made it feel so comfortable and relaxed that we hardly noticed she was snapping away. Many of our guest complimented her professionalism and artistry. We loved working with her and will continue to brag about her skills.

Photo's are FOREVER, pick someone who understands you and their craft, you wont be disappointed if you pick Katlyn.

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Katlyn Reilly Photography 18
  • Heather

Heather Fiato · Married on 09/28/2018

Easiest vendor decision you should make!

Katlyn did an engagement session and wedding photos for us. She was a pleasure to work with, flexible, and prompt! She was excited when we wanted our dog in our engagement session. She handled our dog, notorious for not looking at the camera, with ease and our pictures came out so fun and genuine! As for our wedding ceremony; it was anything but "cookie-cutter". She did such an amazing job with it! The creativity and artistry she demonstrated with the shots she was able to get throughout the day astounded us and our friends and family! She perfectly captured our day and every little detail we loved from it. We will absolutely use Katlyn in the future for every special era in our lives to come. Thank you Katlyn!!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Katlyn Reilly Photography 19

Gabby · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing!!!!!!!!!

Katlyn was amazing to work with. She is extremely talented and professional. Katlyn is so organized and made me and my husband feel so relaxed and comfortable on our wedding day. The photos all came out amazing and captured every moment. I would definitely recommend Katlyn to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Adam · Married on 10/15/2017

Fantasic photographer! We were endlessly impressed with Katlyn. She was always pleasant, agreeable, and positive. She takes the time to get to know you and understand what kind of photos you are looking for. She is a real trooper; she spent an entire engagement session taking photos in a straight downpour and still offered a second session! During the wedding she was excellent, Katlyn does a great job getting tons of photos from every angle while staying out of they way. Our families said she was everywhere but never in the way. She made family photos as painless as possible, we never felt like things were taking too long. We loved all the pictures from our engagement sessions, and are looking forward to wedding pictures. She did a great job of getting us looking like us - not overly posed or stiff, just natural and having a good time. We would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Kelley · Married on 10/08/2017

Choosing Katlyn as our photographer was the best decision we made for our wedding! My husband and I were immediately drawn in by the beautiful photos of Katlyn's past work and her incredibly engaging, down-to-earth personality. Throughout the process, Katlyn was very responsive and proactive in helping to coordinate our engagement shoot as well as the logistics for our wedding day. She made the work seamless and, most importantly, fun! The photos she produced are absolutely stunning. She captured every moment exactly as we remembered it... Our home is now filled with these beautiful memories. We cannot thank you enough, Katlyn!!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Katlyn Reilly Photography 20
    Katlyn Reilly Photography 21
    Katlyn Reilly Photography 22
    Katlyn Reilly Photography 23

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2017

Katlyn was absolutely Amazing! Her work is beautiful, & speaks for itself. She responded quickly to every inquiry. Very flexible & very reasonably priced. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos!!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2017

Words can’t express how much we love our photos, not only for our wedding photos but our engagement photos also. You captured the most incredible moments on the most incredible day!! I can’t thank you enough!!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Savannah · Married on 08/26/2017

Katlyn was exactly what we wanted. A talented, direct, organized and an inspirational photographer. Katlyn answered our questions, gave us advice and met us wherever we wanted to photograph. Katlyn captured moments we will cherish forever. We didn't wait long for our photos at all! Katlyn did not only become our forever photographer but also a friend. We cherish her and her work!!! Thank you so much. The Bergstroms

Sent on 11/15/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2017

My husband and I met Katlyn at a local Wedding Expo and we were drawn in by the beauty of all the wedding photos she had on display. We scheduled a meeting at her office to go over the different wedding packages she had to offer and to get to know a little more about her and her photography style. We were really impressed that all of the wedding packages she offered included a custom wedding photo book. We liked the idea of designing a wedding album with Katlyn's help after the wedding. Throughout the planning process, Katlyn was very helpful and responsive to all of our emails. On the day of the wedding she arrived early and was very professional. She captured the day wonderfully and was a pleasure to be around. My husband and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an extremely talented and reasonably priced photographer to capture their special day.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Caleigh · Married on 06/24/2017

Katlyn was AMAZING at every step of the way! From the first time we met, we hit it off right away, and I could tell she'd do a fabulous job capturing our special day! The questions she asked us at our first consultation really made me think about what the pictures would mean to us over the course of our married life, and made me feel very confident in her ability to capture the meaningful moments! We just got our photos back the other day, which felt so quick, and we've absolutely LOVED looking at them and reliving all of the wonderful moments! She really captured the joyous nature of the whole day, and every happy tear-enducing moment, from my brothers crying as I walked down the aisle, to the love on my grandparents' faces when we surprised them with a special dance in their honor, to the lovely portraits of just the two of us at sunset! We will definitely call on her her again for important photo-worthy moments in our life, and would ABSOLUTELY recommend her to others!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/10/2017

I'm so glad we hired Katlyn to take our wedding photos!! Katlyn captured all the important moments of the day, and some of the moments that we didn't realize would be so important to us once captured in a picture. Her work is absolutely breathtaking, and we will treasure these photos our entire liftetime. I can't recommend Katlyn enough to take beautiful, romantic pictures of your wedding day. Our wedding day photos look like a fairytale wedding come to life. Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Jourdan · Married on 12/03/2016

My husband & I struggled with finding a wedding photographer. It was the 1 thing we didn't want to "skimp" out on. We searched & searched & couldn't find anyone who really really stood out to us, until we found Katlyn. My Mom & I attended a wedding expo & quickly browsed @ Katlyn's booth, where I just grabbed a business card. Later that day, I browsed her work online. Let's just say, I knew I had found my photographer after seeing maybe 4 photos she had posted! What caught my eye is that I could feel the happieness in her pictures. I knew I wanted to have that same feeling!
    I then contacted Katlyn via email & almost immediately received a response. We set up a day to meet & discuss our plan of action. (Engagment session/prices/wedding day expectations) She came to my parents house & we discussed everything.
    Our engagement session was nothing short of amazing. It was 10 degrees out, but her upbeat attitude made you feel the heat. Our session was 2 hours & after all her edits we had about 150 pictures that we LOVED.
    Our communication from when we chose her until our wedding day was great! I sent her screen shots of what I wanted to do on my wedding day, & she did every single one! Also on the wedding day, I gave her free reigns to just dictate & take pictures. MY WEDDING PHOTOS ARE SO BEYOND AMAZING I CANT SAY IT ENOUGH. Katlyn by far surpassed my expectations. She 100% takes pride in all her work & will work her butt off to make you feel like a queen on your special day.

Sent on 12/24/2016

Sara · Married on 10/09/2016

Using Katlyn as our wedding photographer was the best choice we made for our wedding. She was so easy to work with and took the time to get to know us as a couple instead of just accepting our money and doing the job. The pictures came out better than we imagined because she took advantage of the entire venue to get the best pictures. We could tell she genuinely cared about what we will see when we look back at the best day of our lives. We definitely recommend her to anyone looking for professional photography, not just for weddings. She is kind, professional, knowledgeable, and so creative. Thank you, Katlyn!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Shelby · Married on 09/03/2016

Katlyn was so amazing to work with! She got to know my husband and I before our wedding and really executed everything we asked for flawlessly. She handled our changing requests and multi sided families superbly! Our photo album was more than we could have hoped for and she was communicative about time frames for everything. She does amazing work and is very knowledgeable. I would 100% recommend Katlyn for any photography inquiries. We are beyond happy with our choice in Katlyn! She absolutely exceeded our expectations in every aspect of our day!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Carrie · Married on 06/18/2016

I can't not explain the gratitude I have for this women. She did my wedding in June and quite short notice too. She was great, fun and very loving.
    A few days after our wedding my father-in-law passed away, and I had known she took pictures of him and my mother-in-law together. I asked for one and she was able to give me a couple of them. I am so blessed to have come across such an amazing person and photographer! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Adrianne · Married on 06/17/2016

Katlyn is an incredibly talented, professional, warm person who will make your wedding day unforgettable!

I hired Katlyn to photograph our engagement session, our wedding, and even a secret boudoir shoot as a gift to my husband. Neither my husband nor I are very comfortable being the center of attention and Katlyn made us feel SO at ease and natural every step of the way.

Engagement Session: Katlyn arrived and very quickly and efficiently scanned a location she'd never seen before and honed in on the best places to shoot. She worked with our personalities and orchestrated the ideal setting for two shy nerds to feel at ease. She found the perfect balance of directing us for some photos and completely disappearing into the background for the more candid shots. If you are hiring her for your wedding, I highly recommend taking advantage of the engagement session add-on. It is an excellent opportunity for you as a couple to get used to the idea of being on the other side of her lens and as soon as you see the results, you will trust 1000% that your special day is in very competent hands.

Wedding Day: I cannot say enough how happy I am with Katlyn's work on our wedding day. We opted for a "first-look" session and I am so glad we did! This incredible, intimate moment with the man who would soon become my husband produced some of my favorite images of the day. Something like a "first-look" happens quickly and Katlyn managed to capture the moment perfectly. I look at these images and my heart flutters just as it did the moment my love turned around to see me in my dress for the first time.

All of the images from our wedding were beautiful - from getting ready, to the ceremony, to the formals to the candid reception photos. Katlyn and her team got our day just right! You will not find a more intuitive, warm, creative and fun person to document such an important day of your life.

Sent on 12/24/2016

Cindy · Married on 12/27/2015

Katlyn is a true professional with such an artistic flare that truly captured our amazing intimate wedding. She is the most responsive vendor that I've ever worked with and answers emails and calls almost immediately. She is fun and easy to work with and captures the most amazing shots - we were blown away with the final products that she could have charged us double and we would have happily paid it. (her rates are super reasonable!)

Katlyn was extremely organized during the event and made sure to take all the shots that we requested and also had arrived early to scope out the place to take some truly wonderful shots outside and around the grounds of the venue.

We couldn't be more pleased with our photo's and our experience with Katlyn that we would highly recommend her to anyone for any event large or small! The bonus is that she is so easy-going but will take charge when needed in order to keep things moving during the event. The artistry of the photos are just amazing... You will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Melissa · Married on 12/13/2014

Kaitlyn was EXTREMLY flexible, we contacted her almost last minute to photograph our wedding. We spoke about what my husband and I expected & metro within two weeks. She posted a few photos on her Facebook page a couple days later, that was a great treat! She's very personable, and understood all of what we wanted. I can't wait to have her photograph more of our life events in the future! She's going to be the first I recommends to anyone who asks!!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Sarah · Married on 11/08/2014

Katlyn made my husband and I feel so comfortable and so at ease with our engagement, wedding, and maternity shots. I absolutely loved having Katlyn photograph our moments together & she really captured exactly what we were looking for! We can't wait to hire her again to do our family photos! Thank you Katlyn, you are amazing at what you do!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Devon · Married on 09/13/2014

Long overdue review for Katlyn Reilly Photography for our Sept.13th 2014 wedding. Her prices were very affortable, especially for the quality and special attention she provides to her clients (as least from my experience). We received beautiful, artistic and unique photos that captured the essense of our small and intimate wedding. I loved how she was able to cover every part of the event and managed to not get in anyone's way to get the best angle and shots possible. I am not photogentic by any means but her pictures made me look like the most elegant and beautiful bride ever. She arrived early on the big day to take pictures of the venue before guests arrived and then of the wedding party getting ready. Katlyn witnessed some unfortunate bridezilla meltdowns that I was not so proud of but she handled it like a pro. She demonstrated extreme patience and was very compassionate not to mention free of judgement which I appreciated more than she knows. I can't say enough good things about her sweet personality, her professionalism and timeless photographs of the happiest day of my life.

Sent on 08/02/2015

Alisha · Married on 05/31/2014

Soo down to earth and easy to work with. Followed me around all day to take pics. She was calm during all my wedding panic and took amazing pictures. I would recommend her to anyone. Also took some amazing shots of my daughter who was an infant at the time, so works well with children too!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Justin · Married on 10/13/2013

We loved Katlyn's work. The photos she took perfectly captured the feeling of the day. She had a good eye for specific shots and indulged us on some of our more random posed photo requests. Would definitely recommend to others!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 07/12/2013

I chose Katlyn Reilly Photography for my summer, beach adjacent wedding in July, 2013, and every time I look at my photos I am so happy I did. Her and her team are bsolutely incredible. I actually don't think I can say enough nice things that would truly convey how amazing they were. Katlyn and her team were on time, friendly, and extremely thorough. Her questionnaire that she sent before hand gave her an idea of what I was looking for and the shots I absolutely had to have, once she had taken the shots of everything I requested she let her creative freedom fly and I am so glad she did. She has an incredible eye for setting and scenery and her overall demeanor makes her so incredible to work it. Taking a million photos of yourself can be hard and tiring but she was so warm and friendly it made it such an incredible experience. Her turnaround time with our prints was also incredible, and you can tell she spends a lot of time and puts a lot of efforts into her edits. You'd be silly not to choose her and her team!

Sent on 07/20/2015