88 Prince Street, Boston, MA 02113 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date

About Katie Salerno Photography

I am a wedding photographer based in Boston, Massachusetts (although I'll gladly jump on a plane to come photograph you). As a photographer, I'm drawn to storytelling and unapologetic emotion. I absolutely love what I do because this business is personal. I get to work with real people and turn their fascinating stories into real art. It's a total honor.

My goal is to create a wedding photography experience that is fun and stress-free for you and your guests. The majority of my clients are those with free spirits that have wild hearts and crave artistry. They are individuals that have a vision for their day - and I'm there to capture it as uniquely and naturally as I can. Whether it's a family, engagement or wedding - my clients want a different kind of photography experience, and that's what i give them. Aesthetically, my goal is to create rich, soulful imagery that you can share with your loved ones for generations.

I offer three different wedding collections, all of which can be customized to fit exactly what you're looking for on your special day. They range from $3,000 - $5,000.

Follow Katie Salerno Photography on

Katie Salerno Photography 7
  • Abygale

Abygale Choi · Married on 08/10/2019

Biggest Fan

Having met Katie once for our engagement shoot (which was so fun, pictures = amazing), she felt like another friend who I invited to my wedding on the wedding day. She is so personable, down to earth, and professional. Her photos are creative, unique, and honest! I love the way she finds new angles to capture people, is unafraid of trying new things, and has an eye for design that is really on point. Her photography captures more than just people- it captures intimacy; it captures love. She celebrates love through her decisions behind the camera. We appreciated her so much on the day of our wedding. Her fiancé, Todd, also accompanied her to shoot a video for us per our request and oh boy, were we glad to have asked; they are an amazing team together, super focused and talented. We are fans of them as people, and of their work!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Katie Salerno Photography 12
    Katie Salerno Photography 13

Maura · Married on 05/18/2019

Creative and Professional!

We worked with Katie on our engagement photos and were absolutely blown away with how they came out. She was able to capture each of our personalities, while also including an extremely creative and professional aesthetic. We cannot wait to work with her again on our wedding day and future endeavors!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Katie Salerno Photography 14
    Katie Salerno Photography 15

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2018

Katie was a pleasure to work with

Katie was a pleasure to work with. My husband and I felt extremely comfortable with her and she was extremely accommodating. She made my wedding less stressful and caught some amazing shots for me!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Award

Katie Salerno Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 88 Prince Street Boston, MA, 02113 See on map