Boone, NC 28607 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

11 Reviews for Katie Langley Photography

• User2051083 · 2+ years ago

Amazing photographer!
    Katie Langley is fun, genuine, and passionate! She loves what she does. She listens to your suggestions about different photos you may want her to take and also has great ideas of her own. She traveled all the way to Savannah, GA for our wedding weekend and captured every moment! My husband and I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a great photographer! Thank you, Katie!!!

Sent on 12/19/2012

Jenny · Married on 10/06/2012

Katie not only took amazing pictures, she captured the entire day so perfectly. If you are wanting more than the typical posed pictures this is the photographer to use. She is very good at answer all your questions and goes above and beyond most photographers. She will capture moments that you didn't know happened or didn't know she was there. Simply Amazing photos that I will cherish forever.

Sent on 12/14/2012

Cameron · Married on 05/27/2012

Katie is an amazing photographer. I wanted to hire her immediately after our first meeting. I had never met someone so passionate about their work and knew that was the kind of person I wanted documenting the most important day of my life. Throughout my wedding day, Katie was professional and inconspicuous. My guests even commented about her professionalism. I received my pictures in exactly the time frame that I was promised. I was given CDs with all 1280 pictures and the rights to reproduce them (the most important part). When I saw the photographs for the first time, they took my breath away. They were absolutely gorgeous and I could not be happier. Katie captured the essence of my wedding day with every click of her camera. She is an incredibly talented photographer and a friendly person. She is a pleasure to work with and I can't recommend her more highly.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Award

• Did Someone Say Party?
    Did Someone Say Party? Wedding Dresses

We love Ms. Katie! She is every thing that you should want for a photographer, she's kind and gentle and has the eye of an artist. Don't hesistate to book her for your special events!

• NC Dream Maker
    NC Dream Maker Wedding Planners

Katie is the best!! I have had the privilege of working with Katie at more than a few weddings and her professionalism, ability to everywhere at once and get the most incredible shots is amazing. Her amazing smile and personality only make you want to hug her. I would recommend her to any bride and groom!!

• Boone, 28607 See on map