Katie Alexandra Events

Haymarket, VA View map Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Katie Alexandra Events is a wedding planning service based in Haymarket, Virginia. Offering a highly personalized approach, Katie loves working closely with couples to create a celebration tailored to their tastes. From place settings to vendor contracts, she can be there to help you host a seamless event from beginning to end.

Katie Alexandra Events offers a range of planning packages, allowing you to choose the experience that best suits your needs. Full and partial planning services are available, along with day-of coordination for couples looking for a helping hand on the day. Katie is happy to host a consultation with you to learn more about how she can best help you host your wedding celebration. Additional services available from this expert planner include:

• Vendor referrals
  • Timeline creation
  • Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

How many planners are on your team?

Suzanne Married on 07/24/2021

Katie is amazing!

Katie was our day-of wedding coordinator this July. She is AWESOME. She directed everyone and handled everything expertly, jumping in wherever needed to help with the details, big and small. She seemed to somehow be all places at once, checking in on everyone and making sure everything was going according to plan. She made the whole day go smoothly, gave us peace of mind, and had the best positive and calming presence. I cannot say enough great things about her. She was simply amazing!
  • Jodi
    Jodi Married on 05/01/2021

Simply awesome

I truly cannot say enough good words about Katie! She supported us from day one and even after! She's so kind and sweet and gets the job done! Our guests were complimentary of her as well! I almost want to do it again.. almost!
    You absolutely will NOT regret hiring Katie! I'll recommend her every chance I get!
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart Katie! YOU ARE THE BEST and I sure don't know what we would have done without you! I know we would not have been able to enjoy our perfect day!
  • Kelly
    Kelly R. Married on 03/20/2020

Detailed, professional, organized, simply amazing!

Katie was so amazing to work with! I’m very indecisive, sporadic, and have little vision… and she helped me to gather myself in the months leading up to my wedding to make sure everything was squared away. And on the day of she made sure everything went perfectly! I could not have asked for a better day of coordinator.

Haymarket Haymarket, VA, 20155
Location of (Katie Alexandra Events)
. Gainesville, VA, 20155