11123 Linda Drive, Auburn, CA 95602 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,995
  • Pricing

About Kathy Turpin Photography

I love people, being with people energizes me like nothing else. I'm a mom, a sister, a friend and a grandma (Mimi). All of these roles make me who I am and encourage me to learn and grow in my joy and passion for life.

I'm also a photographer...it's what I do that gives me joy, delight and creative passion and I love that I can share my love and passion with people like you.

I love the creative process involved in photography. Watching for and catching the play of light on a face or in nature and looking for that different angle or unusual shot is exciting.

I am very energetic and friendly and like to get to know my clients before and during our photo session helping you to relax and be yourself in front of the camera so I can capture your most naturally attractive image. I love natural light but will utilize flash when it will improve the image.
My interests range from portrait and wedding photography to unique dance portraiture and still life and landscape. I love unusual locations as well as traditional settings.

My goal is to make you, my client, completely thrilled with your experience from the first contact to the final print.

Instead of a boring bio, I thought I'd let you know who I am through what I love:

Life, my boys, Jeremy and Matthew and their wives Caitlin and Aarika, my new grandson, Henry, my Bible, friends, family, my three Queensland Heelers, the outdoors, my camera and what I see through the lens, sunshine, sand, mountains, the ocean, walks, yoga, a fire, coffee (cream and Splenda, please), fruit, veggies, all kinds of salads, BBQ'd meat of any kind, a happy-ending movie, seeing people in love, hugs, sweat pants, early mornings, bare feet, learning new things, a good conversation, flip-flops, laughing, making others smile and laugh, teaching ballet, a gorgeous sunset, quietness, sunlight through the forest, flowers, traveling, a great meal with friends, a nice glass of red wine, chocolate, finding beauty in common things, simplicity, light, encouraging others, clouds after a storm, looking heavenward.

kathy turpin phtoography
kathy turpin phtoography

Kathy Turpin Photography Pricing

Kathy Turpin Photography Price Rates

Kathy Turpin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• 11123 Linda Drive Auburn, 95602 See on map