Royal Oak, MI 48067 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,600
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Kathy Davies Photography

I am a modern lifestyle portrait photographer in the Detroit area. I specialize in Newborn, Maternity, Children, Engagement and Weddings. My blog will feature previews from recent sessions, annoucements and a glimpse into my life. I have always seen things diffrently, that's why I have always strived to capture the world in a way that is new and unique, but still familiar. When an image of your life makes you feel good and moves you...that is what is beautiful to me and makes me love my job. I try to capture an honest and true reflection of you/your life in this moment. :)

Follow Kathy Davies Photography on

404334101506397961501961141510170n
9q4b5691

14 Reviews for Kathy Davies Photography

Megan · Married on 08/06/2016

I cannot say enough about Kathy! I am SO happy that we chose her to capture our wedding day! Kathy is so incredibly talented & also so much fun! She had us laughing the whole day and our pictures came out GREAT because we were so relaxed! Kathy was responsive and easy to communicate with. She took the time to get to know us as a couple and managed to capture our love in the most perfect way. Kathy Davies Photography is the best decision we made!!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Kathy Davies captured the best day of our lives in the most incredible way!!!! I am so pleased with the work she has done and could not be happier with our photos. She is a pleasure to work with and just the sweetest person!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Autumn · Married on 06/27/2014

Kathy was our wedding photographer on June 27th, 2014. She captured the most amazing day of our lives perfectly! I couldn't imagine anyone doing a better job. We LOVED working with her, too! She felt like a friend we've known for years! Having her capture our wedding was one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Kathy Davies Photography Pricing

Kathy Davies Photography Price Rates

Kathy Davies Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs

• Weddings by Zara Creative
    Weddings by Zara Creative Wedding Videographers

Kathy is an amazing photographer and a wonderful person to work with! I recommend her to all of my clients.

• Royal Oak, 48067 See on map