Kathy Davies Photography Reviews

14 | Royal Oak, MI

14 Reviews for Kathy Davies Photography

Megan · Married on 08/06/2016

I cannot say enough about Kathy! I am SO happy that we chose her to capture our wedding day! Kathy is so incredibly talented & also so much fun! She had us laughing the whole day and our pictures came out GREAT because we were so relaxed! Kathy was responsive and easy to communicate with. She took the time to get to know us as a couple and managed to capture our love in the most perfect way. Kathy Davies Photography is the best decision we made!!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Kathy Davies captured the best day of our lives in the most incredible way!!!! I am so pleased with the work she has done and could not be happier with our photos. She is a pleasure to work with and just the sweetest person!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Autumn · Married on 06/27/2014

Kathy was our wedding photographer on June 27th, 2014. She captured the most amazing day of our lives perfectly! I couldn't imagine anyone doing a better job. We LOVED working with her, too! She felt like a friend we've known for years! Having her capture our wedding was one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Kathy is terrific!! A young, vibrant woman who you can tell LOVES what she does. She is fast, efficient, flexible, and does terrific work. Because she has started her own business in the last couple years, she was pretty affordable, as well. Her business is really taking off, and she books up quickly, so plan ahead if you want her as your photog. We loved her!! Thank you for our engagement and wedding photos, Kathy!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Lauren · Married on 04/19/2013

Kathy went above and beyond! She is so much fun and makes you laugh every second of the day. She checked out places where we could take pictures before the day of our wedding and even jumped on couches and chairs in order to get a good shot. She is just perfect in every way!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Kathy was the photographer for our wedding, and we could not have been happier. From the beginning, my husband and I agreed that we wanted someone who would not only get some of the classic wedding pictures and portraits, but would also get creative & give us more up to date wedding pictures. Kathy more than exceeded our expectations and we were thrilled with all the pictures we received. She was a pleasure to work with, flexible/easily went with the flow, and truly made our wedding day so fun and special. We cannot wait for the day when we are able to work with her again!

Sent on 02/21/2014

Cody · Married on 06/30/2012

Kathy was everything I had hoped for, and more. She captured the most incredible photos and still people are constantly complimenting them and asking me who my photographer was. I can't say enough about her... her eye for creativity is incredible and she creates pictures that are just stunning. My wedding took place outdoors on a 100 degree day and I was so concerned that my photos would turn out poorly since we were all sweating, tired, etc... but you would have never known- they are incredible. Other than her talent and creativity, Kathy is professional and super personable. She makes you feel comfortable and confident during the shoot and she listens to what you want... which is priceless to have on your big day!

Brittany · Married on 06/15/2012

Kathy was the sweetest and most easy going person I have ever gotten to know. She did whatever we wanted and was so flexible. She also has the eye for everything. She is as amazing of a photographer as she is a person. I would definitely ask her to do another shoot in a heartbeat. She was excellent!

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2012

Kathy did my wedding and I could not have picked a better photographer to capture that day. She caught such amazing moments that give me the ability to re-live that day over and over. She helped me feel so comfortable and at ease, and her talent and ideas are outstanding!!! I will continue to use her in the future because I know she will put her heart and hard work into making those pictures beautiful!

Andrea · Married on 03/10/2012

Kathy was an amazing photographer! She was so friendly and made everybody so comfortable taking pictures. She was a blast to work with and made the day so much fun! Couldn't have asked for a better photographer :)

Sent on 08/20/2012

Chelsea · Married on 07/02/2011

Kathy was GREAT! We had a great time with her. She was punctual, professional and did research about my fiancee and I so that she knew what she was getting into. If you want an experienced, professional photographer that will make your day an amazing once in a lifetime experience, Kathy is perfect for you.

Sent on 07/19/2011

Adrianne · Married on 02/19/2011

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Kathy was amazing. Excellent ideas, poses, and loations. Made the day so much fun and I never felt like I was being rushed or posed. The prints I have seen so far are amazing! She loves to use natural light and I think this makes the pictures look awesome! I will use her again without a doubt!

Sent on 03/05/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/18/2009

Kathy has done three different photo shoots for my family and I have adored all of them! She is very accommodating and works with you to make sure you get the photos you want! Her prices are affordable and her pictures are beautiful!

Sent on 01/15/2011

Emily · Married on 01/15/2011

3.8
      3.0

She is extremely friendly and open to all suggestions, concerns, and ideas. Really willing to do what is needed to make your day special and provides you with great pictures that really capture every moment.

Sent on 03/07/2011