Katherine Joy Photography and Video

Los Angeles, CA View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

I'm Kat, and it’s my mission in life to help you feel like yourself in front of the camera. Well, that and to photograph your wedding beautifully. But usually, those go hand in hand.

When you hire Kat and her team, you're not only hiring a feisty Latina and a part-time unlicensed therapist. You're hiring a team that brings vision and creativity into your day.

I am not for everyone. I believe in genuine joy and focus on getting you outside of your comfort zone so that you can live in the moment! So let’s hang out. I will happen to have a camera, and you might be getting married, but I promise it will feel so natural.

To find out more info, send me a message here: wedding.katherinejoy.com/contact

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,995

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Digital Files
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files

Stacey R. Married on 08/10/2020

Kat is a Dream!

Kat is amazing! We just viewed our wedding photos a few days ago complete with wine and a music playist of the songs from our wedding. It was such a beautiful moment reliving the day through her work. I cried so much. She has a gift of capturing the subtle beautiful moments. Also, the energy that surrounds her is so infectious. It helps us feel comfortable and open on the other side of the lens. Our only regret is not having a photo WITH her.

We are so happy with all the photos and feel so blessed to have found Kat. A few newly engaged couples have reached out to me about her and I am singing her praises as loud as I can.

Thank you again for everything, Kat! We love you!
    - Stacey and Eugene
  • Nicole
    Nicole H. Married on 07/12/2020

The BEST Experience We Could Have Asked For

Working with Katherine was such a wonderful experience! She completed our engagement session and her associate, Lauren, photographed our wedding day. My husband and I had never had a photoshoot before, but Katherine made our engagement session comfortable and easy going. She has such an eye for beauty and for creating the absolute best shots possible. I am still blown away by the photos every time I look at them. On our wedding day, Lauren was more than we could have asked for. She was so easy going and personable and turned what could have been an awkward and stressful photoshoot into a smooth and fun experience. She was so patient with our families and was present to capture each moment. We received our engagement photos very quickly (less than once month later) and received a preview of our wedding photos about 10 days after our wedding day. I am so impressed by Katherine's diligence and commitment to her clients. She responds quickly to emails and puts in so much work to make every single detail the best it can be. I cannot recommend her enough.
    Jasmine A. Married on 11/17/2019

You’ve found your girl!!

OH MY F*&K!!! Michael and I are absolutely blown away by our photos. Seeing our wedding through Katherine’s lens was just as incredible as being there. It was such a treat to relive the best day of our lives through Katherine’s photography! We see our true selves in these photos and we couldn't love it more. If we could get married again and again we would have Katherine there each and every time. Michael and I couldn't thank Katherine enough for capturing our most intimate moments. Katherine told our love story better than we ever could.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Southern Knot Weddings & Floral Design Southern Knot Weddings & Floral Design Wedding Rentals

Katherine is a fabulous photographer that works with an edge of creativity that shows in her work!

Los Angeles, CA, 90029
Location of (Katherine Joy Photography and Video)

Katherine Joy Photography and Video frequently asked questions

What photography services does Katherine Joy Photography and Video include in the starting price?

Katherine Joy Photography and Video includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Proofs

What photography services does Katherine Joy Photography and Video include in their most popular wedding package?

Katherine Joy Photography and Video includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Katherine Joy Photography and Video offer?

Katherine Joy Photography and Video offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Katherine Joy Photography and Video offer?

Katherine Joy Photography and Video offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Katherine Joy Photography and Video offer for wedding events?

Katherine Joy Photography and Video offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Katherine Joy Photography and Video and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Katherine Joy Photography and Video is recommended by 90% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding