Nashville, Nashville, TN 37216 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Katherine Joy Photography and Video

Katherine Joy Photography and Video is a wedding photography and videography business based in Nashville, Tennessee. This photography and videography team possesses a love for life and a passion for wedding celebrations that is evident in their artistry. They bring a photography style that is fun, stress-free, and full of laughter, focusing on documenting the genuine, unposed, and candid moments of your wedding day.

Katherine Joy Photography and Video offers wedding photography and videography services, as well as engagement sessions. Whether you are looking for quality wedding photos that capture the joy and beauty of your special day or a stunning wedding film that brings you back to the emotion of your vows, Katherine Joy Photography and Video will provide you with a product that you will treasure for years to come. Photography packages include varying amounts of coverage, high-resolution photography, and an online gallery of edited images. They offer engagement sessions, adventure sessions, and elopements. Cinematography includes a highlight film, raw footage, and an online downloadable film. Their team offers the following photography and videography services:

• Additional hours

Dramatic portraits
Dramatic portraits
Mama getttin the feels!
Mama getttin the feels!
Because details matter too!
Because details matter too!
jamie matt wedding 1 60 51 933414

Katherine Joy Photography and Video 6
Katherine Joy Photography and Video 7
  • Abigayle

Abigayle Horrell · Married on 01/19/2019

Best money we spent for our wedding!

Katherine is unbelievable. We used her for our engagement shoot in NYC, our wedding in Nashville, our wedding portraits the day after our wedding, and for our film.

What I appreciated so much about Katherine's work is that the gallery is 50% gorgeous, well composed, beautiful pictures and the other half is real life and captured our personalities, our family, and our friends.

So many photographers only focus on the first and miss the second. It’s so so clear that Kat's background is in film because our photo gallery plays like a movie, subplots and all. We loved that we used her team for both photo and video because the aesthetic is consistent across multiple mediums.

I am an extreme over planner and she indulged my few bridezilla moments day of with grace. Our engagement and day after portrait sessions were relaxed, fun, and some of our favorite memories. Kat and her whole team are a blast and so many people commented after the wedding about how fun they were. To top it all off, we received a 100 photo preview gallery 48 hours after our wedding. And she shot our portraits in that 48 hours as well. Unheard of.

I knew I wanted Katherine a year before I even got engaged and she was pretty much the first thing we booked after our planner. Her rates were extremely reasonable for the package we were given and the sheer volume of images we received. Photo was one of the top priorities for our wedding and Kat blew it out of the park.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Russell · Married on 12/15/2018

I went in to the wedding experience nervous about awkward pictures and it taking away from the experience and I was SO wrong.

Katherine and Team captured the most beautiful moments while making the experience comfortable, fun, and unique. I am blown away by how talented Katherine is and am grateful for the pictures we will have and share.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/15/2018

Best Decision Ever...

I started searching for wedding photographers WELL before I had considered a wedding venue. It was a priority in my wedding planning and I wanted to have beautiful photos and memories that accurately represented everything we were feeling during our wedding. I researched for weeks and found myself pouring over every photographer’s portfolio and Instagram feed. Finding Katherine Joy Photography was the best thing to have happened!

Katherine’s passion is presented through the beauty of her work. Her artistry managed to catch the essence of our wedding. When I look through our wedding albums, I am instantly transported back to our wedding day reliving the moment! We first met Katherine for our engagement pictures in the mountains. My husband and I are not necessarily comfortable in front of the camera… Katherine made us feel like we were hiking up a mountain with a friend. She has a true gift of making you feel so calm in an otherwise ‘awkward’ environment. Because of this gift (and her talent for gentle coaching around posing) our photos are something that I will forever cherish as a true depiction of who we are and how we felt about each other that day.
    Luckily, that same sentiment was echoed for our wedding day. The small moments that Katherine and team were able to (discreetly) capture throughout the day are a true representation of freezing a feeling in a photo. Not only that, Katherine and Lauren had the perfect balance of hanging back to capture moments and stepping in to get down on the dance floor with our guests (see pics attached!)

Booking Katherine for our wedding was a decision that came with not one second of regret. The say your wedding is one of the best days of your life and I am SO glad that we can look back at these fantastic pictures and feel the same love that was radiating through the room amongst ourselves, our family, and all our loved ones on that special day.

Thank you Katherine.

Katherine Joy Photography and Video 17
    Katherine Joy Photography and Video 18

Katherine Joy Photography and Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints