Torrance, Torrance, CA 90501 Map · Phone number

About Kate's the Key

Kate’s the Key is a Los Angeles-based wedding planner with a passion for design and elegance. The family-owned company is committed to helping couples create an unforgettable and beautiful wedding that is customized to their style. They understand that no celebration is like the next, and that is what they aim to provide. Kate’s the Key is the key to all of your planning needs!

Experience
Kate, Elaine and LeAnn are the planners behind Kate’s the Key. Since 2016, they have combined professional experience and creativity to tell the beautiful story of every couple the work with.

The team is all about romantic, lovely and magical weddings. They strive for to provide excellence and perfection through their planning services. These offerings include:

• Budget analysis

Gingi Freeman
 om10840 51 922734

16 Reviews for Kate's the Key

Danielle · Married on 11/09/2019

More than I could have asked for

When first looking for a planner, I knew it was going to be hard. I am a very detailed person and expect anyone I hire to be the same. After reading a ton of reviews, I landed on Kate and her team. We had our first call and I knew instantly that she was the right fit for me. Kate made the experience so easy and helped keep everything organized. She was so sweet and I loved every phone call or interaction!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Jennifer · Married on 04/26/2019

Kate and Elaine were like my fairy godmothers!

We found out that our original coordinator wouldn't be able to coordinate our wedding about 3-4 months before our big day, so I went back to our other choices to start from scratch and see who was still available to help us! We planned our wedding ourselves but with our venue being a blank slate, we really wanted a coordinator that could help us as soon as possible. I couldn't possibly wrap my mind around keeping all of our vendors organized after a while!
    I honestly contacted Kate right away, we scheduled a meeting face to face, and she completely won us over. She was so sweet, organized, and knowledgeable, so it was not a question in my mind after that. She started right away and introduced herself to our vendors, helped us with a timeline, and just kept us on track in the last couple of hectic months leading to the wedding.
    What topped it off was that our venue told her about two days before our wedding that we could no longer have the ceremony on the rooftop, which Kate had the lovely task of breaking the bad news to us. She helped us switch to another ceremony space in the same venue without any issues at all and really kept our minds at ease. She just gave us our options and the pros and cons with everything so that the decision on the new space was entirely ours and fits our vision.
    On the day of, I didn't have any concerns and felt so relaxed. Kate and Elaine thought of every detail and really made it the best day ever! I couldn't thank them enough for everything they did. I keep getting comments on how perfect everything was and how smooth it all went and I just tell everyone that it's because of my amazing coordinators!
    I highly recommend them for anyone's special day!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 11/24/2018

It Was Perfect!

Omg, I am so lucky to have stumbled upon Kate's the Key...and so are you! From the beginning, Kate and Elaine always made me feel comfortable and confident that my wedding would be everything I hoped for. I chose the "Keep it simple" package, and these ladies delivered far beyond that. I could always count on Kate to answer any questions I had and she remained so patient and kind as she helped my clueless self navigate the wedding planning process. When we got news 5 days before the wedding that we could no longer use the venue due to the fires in Malibu, Kate and Elaine came to the rescue! Kate calmly informed me of the situation, allowed me to take a breath, and then jumped into business mode. It was exactly what I needed. With Thanksgiving 3 days away, finding a new venue, catering, and set up seemed daunting, but Kate and Elaine cracked down and in just 2 days we were able to relocate. And the processes was flawless. On the wedding day I was able to feel so at ease as they worked to keep everything in line. They did an amazing job and I kept getting compliments about how professional they are. Kate and Elaine are 2 badass woman and I have no doubt they could handle anything that comes their way. Love you ladies!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Award

Kate's the Key FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 200.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
    3 Lead Planners

• Cassia Karin Photography Wedding Photographers

A wonderfully sweet and professional team of ladies who just know how to make a bride feel good! They will go to every length to make the bride feel cared for, special, luxurious, and at ease on her wedding day. I absolutely love working with Kate and her team because they make me smile! I can relax and do my job without worrying about making sure things "happen" for the bride because they've got her covered! Everything runs smoothly and with class with Kate, because she respects her clients, she respects her co-vendors, and she doesn't promote drama! Highly recommended!

• Gingi Freeman Photography Wedding Photographers

Kate is a natural and master communicator! In our e-mail correspondence, she has been professional and a delight to chat with. I wish that all of the wedding coordinators I work with had the same ability to convey thoughts and ideas as efficiently through text. A real gem! <3

• Torrance Torrance, CA, 90501 See on map
    424.999.5142 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kate's the Key)