Torrance, CA 90501 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,200
Availability Check your date

About Kate's the Key

Kate's the Key is a Los Angeles-based wedding planner with a passion for design and elegance. The family-owned company is committed to helping couples create an unforgettable and beautiful wedding that is customized to their style. They understand that no celebration is like the next, and that is what they aim to provide. Kate's the Key is the key to all of your planning needs!

Experience
Kate, Elaine and LeAnn are the planners behind Kate's the Key. Since 2016, they have combined professional experience and creativity to tell the beautiful story of every couple the work with.

The team is all about romantic, lovely and magical weddings. They strive for to provide excellence and perfection through their planning services. These offerings include:

• Budget analysis
b9a3d97857c43a0a 1528480722 f3c992eea4b1f3db 1528480720509 1 5I9A1453
cef0a0fd5f93bc1d 1528481192 9284f8d901231415 1528481191522 4 5I9A1894

10 Reviews for Kate's the Key

Scarlett · Married on 05/05/2018

I can’t say enough good things about the Kate’s the Key team. As a working mom, wedding planning was so daunting to me. Their expertise, patience, and support allowed them to seamlessly orchestrate this celebration in a matter that I can say would have totally overwhelmed my skill level. Hiring them was the best decision we’ve made! They took care of everything for us down to every little detail. All of this allowed us to focus on our special day and never once during the actual event did we have to worry about a single thing. They are an amazing team!!!

Kate · Married on 02/18/2018

My husband and I were very happy with the service of Kate's the Key. After a phone interview with Kate and a check with her references, we decided to work with her. We met once with Kate herself at a local coffee shop, and then met a second time with Kate and her assistant at our wedding venue, for a walk through. Finally, on the day of our wedding, we had Kate and TWO assistants. (We were only supposed to have one assistant according to our contract, but they brought another one, which was awesome!)
    Overall, we were very happy with how communicative and easy to work with the team was. It was a little funny how unfamiliar they were with Jewish weddings, but I guess they know a lot more about them now! They were great on our wedding day and helped us deal with a minor crisis on the day of (we forgot to have someone pick up our Costco cake, and they somehow took care of it). They also coordinated with our other vendors. Overall, we were very happy with them! Definitely recommend them!

Kate's the Key FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Cassia Karin Photography
    Cassia Karin Photography Wedding Photographers

A wonderfully sweet and professional team of ladies who just know how to make a bride feel good! They will go to every length to make the bride feel cared for, special, luxurious, and at ease on her wedding day. I absolutely love working with Kate and her team because they make me smile! I can relax and do my job without worrying about making sure things "happen" for the bride because they've got her covered! Everything runs smoothly and with class with Kate, because she respects her clients, she respects her co-vendors, and she doesn't promote drama! Highly recommended!

• Gingi Freeman Photography
    Gingi Freeman Photography Wedding Photographers

Kate is a natural and master communicator! In our e-mail correspondence, she has been professional and a delight to chat with. I wish that all of the wedding coordinators I work with had the same ability to convey thoughts and ideas as efficiently through text. A real gem! <3

• Torrance, CA 90501 See on map