Katelyn Mallett Photography

Portland, ME View map
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

For the past 7 years, I’ve been fortunate to capture so many wedding celebrations, big and small, all over New England. I believe so fiercely in your wedding being what YOU want it. There’s nothing better than working with couples who trust me to document their love story in a beautiful and emotional way. I’m inspired and humbled by each couple who chooses me to capture their love story.

I believe wedding photography is one of the most important decisions you make for your wedding day (I may be biased.) Therefore, ask questions, let me know your thoughts, and have fun with planning your wedding. It’s a day that only happens once, so make it everything you’ve ever dreamed.

My photographs are a mix of fine art and raw emotion. They're on the warm and moody side of the editing spectrum, but they're true to your wedding day. Above all, they're photojournalistic and personal.
I want this experience to be the best balance of having professional wedding photography and a great adventure with a new friend at the same time. You should feel like you now have a new pal in the wedding industry who will be there for you to ask questions, bounce ideas off of, and do more than just show up and photograph your wedding day. This date is a huge part of your life, and I’m so honored I get to be part of so many of these stories. I don’t take that lightly, and neither should you.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4200

Hand-Coloring
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Mackenzie L. Married on 08/14/2021

Beautiful Photos, Great Experience, Quick Turnaround!

Katelyn is extremely efficient, personable and has such a great eye! When I reached out to multiple photographers for our engagement photos, she was the quickest in her reply and was more than flexible in working with our schedules. She came to our home town to do the shoot, and was so easy to get along with. Less than 24 hours later, she already had a sneak peak from our shoot on Instagram -- it was really rewarding to have at least one photo right away! Katelyn knew we were on a timeline for our photos because we wanted something to put in our Christmas photos, and she totally delivered on that! We received our full engagement photo shoot much earlier than we anticipated. The photo album sharing software that she uses is also so convenient to easily share with friends and family, and was really user friendly in terms of downloading/backing up the high resolution photos! Thanks, Katelyn!
  • Michelle
    Michelle M. Married on 07/03/2021

Amazing experience

Katelynn is so very amazing. She is a lovely person, so professional, and her photos are beyond beautiful. I really hate taking pictures and so was very nervous about his portion of our event but, I can honestly say I had a ton of fun during photos! This was 100 percent because of Katelynn and her assistant! They were so laid back and awesome. They also were super respectful and understanding of when we needed a break to be with guests/ eat/ drink! She also did a great job of capturing us with our overly playful dog- if that's something you're considering doing- she's great with it. Our pictures are insane and I am shocked by how well she did every time I look at them. Can't say enough good things, would highly recommend!
    Kayla P. Married on 08/18/2020

Katelyn is The Best!

Katelyn was incredible to work with! She is the calm energy you need for your special day. Booking with her was easy and planning was a breeze. Katelyn saved our elopement with a perfect location when we needed to change at the last minute! Katelyn's work is absolutely beautiful, our photos are incredible. We highly recommend Katelyn to anyone getting married in Maine! Thank you Katelyn, we ❤️ you!

Bad Rabbit Flowers Bad Rabbit Flowers Wedding Florists

great photographer, amazing work!

Portland, ME, 04101
2079516613
Location of (Katelyn Mallett Photography)

Katelyn Mallett Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Katelyn Mallett Photography include in the starting price?

Katelyn Mallett Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Katelyn Mallett Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Katelyn Mallett Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Katelyn Mallett Photography offer?

Katelyn Mallett Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Katelyn Mallett Photography offer?

Katelyn Mallett Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Katelyn Mallett Photography offer for wedding events?

Katelyn Mallett Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Katelyn Mallett Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Katelyn Mallett Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding