Irvine, CA 92620 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date

About Kate Noelle Photography

Congratulations on your Engagement! My name is Kate Noelle and I'm a Wedding & Portrait Photographer based out of Orange County, CA. I'm also a real person. I'm an athlete. I'm a lover. I'm a science nerd. I'm a friend. I'm a newlwed. I'm a disciple of Jesus Christ. I'm a mistake maker. I'm a learner. I'm just like you. Whether it's in a photograph capturing the raw emotion of a groom seeing his bride for the first time, or a snapshot of the moment you became husband and wife, my hope is that you'll catch a glimpse of something real.... something that stirs hope and joy.

Follow Kate Noelle Photography on

Kate Noelle Photography 5
Kate Noelle Photography 6
Kate Noelle Photography 7

Sophia · Getting married on 08/25/2020

Kate always makes you feel confident and happy, whether you are in front of or behind the camera. I thoroughly enjoyed my session with her and I know my family will definitely use her again.

Sent on 11/16/2016
  • Devon

Devon Doddridge · Married on 04/07/2019

Kate is the best!

Choosing Kate to be our wedding photographer was probably the best decision we made! I met her when she photographed my friends wedding and I knew immediately that I we had to book her. From the booking process, to engagement photos, to the day of the wedding, she was so easy to work with and so professional. We did our engagement photos on Balboa Island and Kate went above and beyond to make sure we got all the photos we wanted and even spent extra time with us to make sure we got the perfect sunset shots. Leading up to engagement photos, I was nervous, but Kate made it so fun and truly brought out the true essence of us as a couple. We received our sneak peek photos within days and the remaining photos not long after. WAY sooner than I ever expected!

When our wedding rolled around a few months later, I was completely at ease since our engagement photos were STUNNING! We went over a detailed list of all the photos I wanted for the day of so I had nothing to worry about. When it was time for the bridal party photos, my husband even commented that it was the easiest wedding photo experience he had ever been a part of! We even got our wedding photo sneak peaks the very next day and they were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

So, to sum it up, Kate is incredible and if you have the chance to work with her DO IT!!!! She is the best!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Kate Noelle Photography 19
    Kate Noelle Photography 20
    Kate Noelle Photography 21

Eva · Married on 08/05/2017

My wedding day was the most magical, special, and perfect day. Kate is such an amazing photographer and captures every detail of your day. She is experienced at finding the perfect moments that couples will look back on and say “wow I am so happy we have a photo to remember that moment”. She makes you feel very comfortable and has many suggestions and ideas. She is the kindest person and really takes the time to make you feel so special and important! Thanks Kate, for all of the beautiful photos!!!

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Kate Noelle Photography 22
    Kate Noelle Photography 23
    Kate Noelle Photography 24
    Kate Noelle Photography 25

Kate Noelle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Kimberly Conners Events
    Kimberly Conners Events Wedding Planners

Kate Noelle is a super talented photographer! I have had the pleasure of working with her a few times and she is a blast to work with. She is so sweet and has a way of making my clients feel so comfortable and relaxed throughout the day. She is also really good about getting photos done on time and communicating with me - which is very important to a coordinator. I love working with her and would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer to capture beautiful images of their big day.

• Rebelle Fleurs Event Design
    Rebelle Fleurs Event Design Wedding Florists

Kate is super talented and friendly . I love working together with her on events. She has caputured some of my favorite photos to date. You cannot go wrong booking her for your special day !

• Irvine, 92620 See on map