Irvine, CA 92620 Map · Phone number

About Kate Noelle Photography

Congratulations on your Engagement! My name is Kate Noelle and I’m a Wedding & Portrait Photographer based out of Orange County, CA. I’m also a real person. I’m an athlete. I’m a lover. I’m a science nerd. I’m a friend. I'm a newlwed. I’m a disciple of Jesus Christ. I’m a mistake maker. I’m a learner. I’m just like you. Whether it's in a photograph capturing the raw emotion of a groom seeing his bride for the first time, or a snapshot of the moment you became husband and wife, my hope is that you'll catch a glimpse of something real.... something that stirs hope and joy.

Follow Kate Noelle Photography on

1df8d63534fe28f9 1493234524295 img1760
img2506

37 Reviews for Kate Noelle Photography

Sophia · Married on 08/25/2020

Kate always makes you feel confident and happy, whether you are in front of or behind the camera. I thoroughly enjoyed my session with her and I know my family will definitely use her again.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Brooke S. · Married on 05/17/2019

Exceptional work! Amazing experience! Genuine person!

I feel so lucky to have had Kate take our engagement and wedding photos. Kates photos speak for themselves! They are eloquent, beautiful, effortless and classic. But on top of it all the best thing is Kate recognizes the personalities and needs of those around her. By doing this she literally got amazing photos of not only me and my husband but our guests and families! She truly captures the essence of the moment and e beauty of people.

Sent on 12/28/2020
  • Devon

Devon D. · Married on 04/07/2019

Kate is the best!

Choosing Kate to be our wedding photographer was probably the best decision we made! I met her when she photographed my friends wedding and I knew immediately that I we had to book her. From the booking process, to engagement photos, to the day of the wedding, she was so easy to work with and so professional. We did our engagement photos on Balboa Island and Kate went above and beyond to make sure we got all the photos we wanted and even spent extra time with us to make sure we got the perfect sunset shots. Leading up to engagement photos, I was nervous, but Kate made it so fun and truly brought out the true essence of us as a couple. We received our sneak peek photos within days and the remaining photos not long after. WAY sooner than I ever expected!

When our wedding rolled around a few months later, I was completely at ease since our engagement photos were STUNNING! We went over a detailed list of all the photos I wanted for the day of so I had nothing to worry about. When it was time for the bridal party photos, my husband even commented that it was the easiest wedding photo experience he had ever been a part of! We even got our wedding photo sneak peaks the very next day and they were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

So, to sum it up, Kate is incredible and if you have the chance to work with her DO IT!!!! She is the best!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Kate Noelle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Kimberly Conners Events Wedding Planners

Kate Noelle is a super talented photographer! I have had the pleasure of working with her a few times and she is a blast to work with. She is so sweet and has a way of making my clients feel so comfortable and relaxed throughout the day. She is also really good about getting photos done on time and communicating with me - which is very important to a coordinator. I love working with her and would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer to capture beautiful images of their big day.

• Rebelle Fleurs Event Design Wedding Florists

Kate is super talented and friendly . I love working together with her on events. She has caputured some of my favorite photos to date. You cannot go wrong booking her for your special day !

• Irvine, 92620 See on map
    Tues-Fri 11am-6pm
    Location of (Kate Noelle Photography)

Kate Noelle Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kate Noelle Photography include in the starting price?

Kate Noelle Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Kate Noelle Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kate Noelle Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does Kate Noelle Photography offer?

Kate Noelle Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Kate Noelle Photography offer?

Kate Noelle Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kate Noelle Photography offer for wedding events?

Kate Noelle Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Kate Noelle Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kate Noelle Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.