Long Beach, CA 90815 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Rebelle Fleurs Event Design

FLORAL DECOR IS A KEY ELEMENT IN CREATING AN ATMOSPHERE AND EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR GUESTS. LET'S COLLABORATE TO CREATE AN ENVIRONMENT THAT IS AS UNIQUE AS YOU ARE.

We LOVE weddings !! The creation of a new family is beautiful experience.

We care for each event as if it were our own and won't stop until your concept is developed and finished to perfection.

Follow Rebelle Fleurs Event Design on

jasonderekwed0155
jma0762 2 edit
salmnt submit 178
Rebelle Fleurs Event Design
long beach wedding photographer carbajal escobedo
endsummer 295

Rebelle Fleurs Event Design 7
  • Kelley

Kelley Campau · Getting married on 01/07/2020

Wow, wow, wow!

Words cannot express how grateful we are for Leslie and her enormous talent! The arrangements she designed for our wedding day were jaw droppingly beautiful! The centerpieces, the head table, the ceremony spot - literally everything was perfect. Leslie worked with me to understand my vision, but executed something beyond my dreams. She's a talent beyond words - 1000% recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Samantha Ellis · Married on 11/10/2018

The most incredible florist there is!

Leslie completely knocked it out of the park with the florals at my wedding. She took my vision and ran with it, creating a better result than I could have dreamed of. She went above and beyond to ensure every single area from the ceremony site, to the cocktail hour, to the reception was absolute floral perfection. My bouquets were stunning and she found creative and incredible ways to use interesting elements like oranges in a blend between boho + sophisticated! I would highly, highly recommend hiring her for your next wedding and event if you want the best florist in California.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Danielle · Married on 01/27/2018

Everything was just PERFECT! Leslie turned a dream in to reality - truth be told, reality was even better than what we had envisioned. She nailed every little detail. I had so many compliments on my bouquet! The flowers, the ceremony decor, the centerpieces - it all came together perfectly and brought the day to life! I had a specific style/design in mind - told her exactly what I was looking for and then she took it from there and made it all happen! Leslie and our wedding planner Kristeen LaBrot were such a good team - they truly delivered everything we wanted and more! Was so thrilled to see it all in person! Rebelle Fleurs exceeded our expectations - we couldn’t have asked for more! You can’t go wrong with Leslie - you won’t regret her skills, expertise and creative mind!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Rebelle Fleurs Event Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

• Candice Benjamin Photography, LLC.
    Candice Benjamin Photography, LLC. Wedding Photographers

An amazing florist! Every time I work with Leslie of Pixie's Petals I'm blown away with the quality and design of her work. Since I'm a wedding photographer I see flowers almost every weekend, so this is saying a lot. She takes the time to really create a gorgeous arrangement...and I can always see it in her work. A true professional that is sweet and down to earth. You won't be disappointed!

• True Bliss Photography
    True Bliss Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of working with Leslie on several weddings. Her work is impeccable and she has such a great style. I look forward to working together again!

• Jessica Elizabeth Photographers
    Jessica Elizabeth Photographers Wedding Photographers

We have had the opportunity of working with Pixies Petals on multiple events over the past few years, and we are always excited to see the creative and innovative floral designs Leslie and her team create for each of their brides. We truly admire Pixies Petals’ ability to design for both vintage and modern themes using a wonderful variety of flowers and stunning color palettes. We look forward to working with the ladies at Pixies Petals more in the future and recommend them to discerning brides looking for eye catching floral design for their special day!

• Long Beach, 90815 See on map