Rebelle Fleurs Event Design Reviews

Rebelle Fleurs Event Design 5
Rebelle Fleurs Event Design 6
Rebelle Fleurs Event Design 7

Samantha Ellis · Married on 11/10/2018

The most incredible florist there is!

Leslie completely knocked it out of the park with the florals at my wedding. She took my vision and ran with it, creating a better result than I could have dreamed of. She went above and beyond to ensure every single area from the ceremony site, to the cocktail hour, to the reception was absolute floral perfection. My bouquets were stunning and she found creative and incredible ways to use interesting elements like oranges in a blend between boho + sophisticated! I would highly, highly recommend hiring her for your next wedding and event if you want the best florist in California.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Danielle · Married on 01/27/2018

Everything was just PERFECT! Leslie turned a dream in to reality - truth be told, reality was even better than what we had envisioned. She nailed every little detail. I had so many compliments on my bouquet! The flowers, the ceremony decor, the centerpieces - it all came together perfectly and brought the day to life! I had a specific style/design in mind - told her exactly what I was looking for and then she took it from there and made it all happen! Leslie and our wedding planner Kristeen LaBrot were such a good team - they truly delivered everything we wanted and more! Was so thrilled to see it all in person! Rebelle Fleurs exceeded our expectations - we couldn’t have asked for more! You can’t go wrong with Leslie - you won’t regret her skills, expertise and creative mind!

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Rebelle Fleurs Event Design 8
    Rebelle Fleurs Event Design 9
    Rebelle Fleurs Event Design 10
    Rebelle Fleurs Event Design 11
    Rebelle Fleurs Event Design 12
  • Shaun

Shaun · Married on 10/27/2017

Add that right touch of beauty to your special event

Leslie did a fantastic job with the floral arrangements for our wedding. The process of choosing the kinds of flowers and color pallet was easy because of her experience curating floral arrangements for weddings. We would suggest using her services for any event or wedding that demands beautiful flowers to enhance the experience.

Sent on 11/28/2018

kristeen · Married on 09/09/2017

I'm a wedding planner and Leslie and I have been working together for years. So when it was time to plan my own wedding, she was the first designer I thought of! She is insanely creative and brought my ideas to life. Our wedding turned out more beautiful than I could ever imagine.

Sent on 09/28/2017
  • Danielle

Danielle Gilbert · Married on 07/14/2017

A true artist

A florist was an expense I was planning to skip. I didn't want to carry a bouquet down the aisle and felt that getting a florist to do all the flowers for the reception would be wasteful. My stepmother offered to do the centerpieces but my wedding planners convinced me to hire a florist to create bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres for photos. It was totally worth it! Leslie from Rebelle Fleurs created beautiful, perfect arrangements that captured exactly what I wanted for both material and color, echoing the green-with-white palette of my ceremony venue. I'm so happy I decided to go ahead with hiring Leslie. Her creations help make the photos of a lifetime - thanks for helping to create the most perfect, wonderful day!

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Rebelle Fleurs Event Design 13
    Rebelle Fleurs Event Design 14

Leila · Married on 07/01/2017

Pixie Petals was absolutely amazing!!! They made our day so perfect. Leslie went above and beoynd, and provided exceptional service, as well as creating masterpieces that my guests raved about! It was truly a blessing working with them. I reccomend Pixie Petals 1 million percent!!!
    Thank you for making my wedding the most beautiful day ever!!!!
    -Leila
    Married Sept 6, 2009

Sent on 10/23/2009

BriAnne · Married on 03/19/2016

Leslie is brilliant! I never really knew how much flowers could change the entire look of a wedding, but she has taught me that the right florist is one of the most important aspects of your special day. She is not only talented but has a heart of gold! Her ideas were fresh and astonishing! Who knew I would be so excited about flowers! Even with our tight budget, she made our wedding day look absolutely FABULOUS! You would be so lucky to have Leslie and her team created the master pieces that frame one of the most important days of your life! I am thankful to have had her as a part of our team!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Jayme · Married on 10/10/2015

Most things with our wedding were set in stone early on in our engagement...except flowers. Our wedding was small and intimate so all I really needed was my bouquet and a couple of boutonnieres. I wound up finding Leslie (Pixie's Petals) through some random internet searching. We definitely wanted to find someone local and someone who really understood what I was looking for. We're definitely "offbeat" and I had an idea in my head of what I wanted so I knew Leslie was the gal to carry it out. Let me tell you, she did NOT disappoint. When I went and picked up my bouquet I was in awe. It was exactly what I had envisioned. She did a beautiful job and I couldn't have imagined anything better. She was also easy to work with. I sent her some pictures of what I liked and the colors I was interested in as well as a couple of flowers that I really wanted to be in my bouquet. She responded quickly and the process was so much easier than I had anticipated. Thank you Leslie for being wonderful!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Catherine · Married on 09/26/2014

As the mother of the bride, I wanted my daughter’s wedding to be special and memorable. For me personally, flowers play a HUGE role in achieving that. Needless to say, I am a flower fanatic, and I was super careful about who we selected as our florist. (I was put in charge of flowers for my daughter’s wedding…) After researching dozens, we decided to meet up with Leslie of Pixies Petals. She was so genuine and knew her flowers inside and out, and I liked that she only took only one event per day and only did events. No distractions or competing jobs for her time. We hired her on the spot, and it was absolutely the best vendor decision of the wedding.

Over the next several months, we pestered Leslie with our different questions and requests, but she never minded and always returned our emails promptly. She even picked out the best table linen choices for me that would go best with the centerpieces since I lived so far away from the venue. Three weeks before the wedding, we had an in-person meeting where she presented a mock-up centerpiece to provide us with a visual representation just in case I didn’t like something.

On the day of the wedding, everything Leslie created was absolutely stunning. STUNNING! She’s a genius! We had 24 tables with three different types of centerpieces, which was her idea, and boy did that work. The bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and ceremony/reception décor were all magical and complemented each other. She used premium flowers and no fluff filler. She even gave us some extra items at no charge. Our guests have been raving that the flowers are the most gorgeous they have ever seen, and I have to agree! I couldn’t be happier… Leslie surpassed my high expectations, and that’s saying a lot. I just love her, and I’m her new biggest fan.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Megan · Married on 05/17/2014

It was such a pleasure working with Leslie! It was always easy to get in touch with her, and she was very prompt in responding to my (many) emails. I'm not very knowledgable about flowers, so I wasn't able to articulate what I wanted very well. When I met with Leslie, I basically told her what color scheme I wanted and showed her some pictures I found on Pinterest. She walked me through different options for flowers and arrangements that fit my budget, and I told her what I liked and didn't like. That was pretty much it. Leslie really made me feel like she knew what she was doing and -- based on the pictures she was showing me and descriptions of arrangements -- I felt like she understood what I wanted.

On the day of the wedding, Leslie knocked it out of the park. There was a fountain at our venue and it was really important to me that it be decorated with flowers and plants to serve as a focal point for our ceremony and reception. I almost cried when I saw how beautifully Leslie had arranged the flowers and cascading plants. It was perfect. The bouquets for me and my girls were gorgeous and smelled fantastic! Every single centerpiece looked amazing and when the announcement was made at the end of the night that the centerpieces were up for grabs, they were snapped up by guests in a flash.

Thanks so much to Leslie and her team for a magical wedding!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Tamara · Married on 11/23/2013

I have nothing but glowing things to say about Pixies Petals. Every step of the way Leslie was enthusiastic, creative, and patient. She understood my vision immediately and she delivered 110% on her promises. I had first seen her on Style Me Pretty and was impressed with her creative and fun use of color. I told her I wanted romantic and colorful and she blew my expectations out of the water. The bouquets were gorgeous and vibrant. The boutonnieres were unique and special. Not to mention, Leslie was a pleasure to work with. She had tons of ideas when we sat down for our initial consultation. She used Pinterest to create a style board for me - which I absolutely loved. When I threw in some big changes a few weeks before the wedding, she rolled with the punches. And I'm certain we got the best value for our money with her. She really the extra mile to make our wedding beautiful and colorful. I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/29/2013

Leslie was wonderful while working with us up in Malibu, all the way from Long Beach. When I was first deciding who to go with she made a Pinterest board for my wedding so I could see all the flowers, vessels, and designs she'd chosen for me. We spent hours on the phone with me micromanaging what kinds of flowers I liked and didn't like. She was so detailed that I even felt like I learned about flowers by making all these decisions. I was told that I might not be able to get peonies from other florists since they are a spring and not summer flower, but Leslie had peonies everywhere at my wedding. It looked like a dream! All my guests were especially impressed by the table arrangements and the chuppa which were decorated so beautifully. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Hi Ashley,

I'm so happy you loved everything. I hope your day was wonderful & memorable !

Donna · Married on 01/19/2013

Leslie from Pixie Petals provided beautiful flowers for my wedding. I couldn't have been happier with what Leslie created for me. She created the vision I had for my wedding and then some. Leslie was always professional, cordial, and prompt. She was extremely flexible. I changed venues in the middle of our work together and she easily rolled with the changes. Leslie also helped me find the new venue when I was having problems with the first one. Her rates are reasonable as well. Everyone loved the flowers and the center pieces were scooped up in a blink of an eye. People loved them so much they put them on their facebook page!! I'm so glad I had Leslie do my flowers. They were stunning. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/01/2013

Hi Donna,

I'm so glad you loved everything !!

Pixie's Petals was absolutely amazing. I was planning my wedding out of state and they were spot on as far as the flowers and colors I wanted! They are so artistic and professional! So happy that I used Pixie's Petals for my wedding!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Lisa · Married on 12/09/2012

Leslie from Pixies Petals did an incredible job on the flowers for my daughter's wedding. She worked with us on the design and color and her execution of the entire event was flawless and beautiful. She was very understanding of the bride's wishes and met all of her expect ions!

I would recommend Pixies Petals to anyone who is looking for a florist, whether it's for a wedding or any other occasions. Leslie is wonderful and her work speaks for itself.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 12/28/2012

Rebelle Fleurs Event Design's reply:

Thank you for the review. It was a joy to create the designs for your daughters special day. I'm so glad you were pleased with everything !!

Kaysha · Married on 11/11/2012

I love, love, LOVED my florals! Leslie worked with me to pick the perfect flowers to match my colors, sugguested great decor ideas, and really went above and beyond for my wedding! The whole process was super easy, and on the wedding day the flowers were even better than I could have imagined!

I couldn't be happier with my flowers, and they really brought my whole wedding together. I will recommend Leslie to anyone looking for a talented, unique, and wonderful florist!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Rebelle Fleurs Event Design's reply:

I'm so happy that everything came out better thatn you had expected. I hope your wedding day was everything you hoped it would be.

Best Wishes !!

Patty · Married on 11/10/2012

Leslie was amazing!!! She took the ideas I had in my head... and gave me something I couldn't have even thought of! Everything was BEAUTIFUL and breathtaking!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH LESLIE!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/22/2012

Rebelle Fleurs Event Design's reply:

Your welcome...so glad to be able to help in the creation of a great memory !

Syreeta · Married on 10/06/2012

Leslie was amazing and my flowers were breathtaking. She was more than a florist, she helped me pick out my linen colors and even went out of her way to check out a potential vendor. Leslie is extremely responsive and often will respond back in hours to emails. She understands weddings and does not skimp on your flowers. My flowers were full, fresh with no fillers such as greenery. Leslie will give you more than you even ask for. She listens attentively to your vision and your wants. She can work with any budget. I am a VERY detailed oriented person and my wedding flowers were amazing. All my guests loved my flowers

Sent on 11/09/2012

Rebelle Fleurs Event Design's reply:

I'm so happy you loved everything and the day was special for both of you. I wish you all the best in your life together !

May · Married on 09/22/2012

I sought out Pixie's Petals after seeing a spread in Ceremony Magazine. Her creations are beautifully modern yet classic! What I loved about her is her flexibility to work with any budget. I can tell that Leslie is well used to working with big budgets -- her designs speak for themselves! Although my wedding budget did not allow me spend lavishly on flowers, Leslie still gave me a beautiful wedding with her fantastic bouquets and embellishments.
    I also appreciated our very thorough meetings and her use of Pinterest in showing me different types of flowers she would place in my wedding. I was very comfortable with how my flowers would look like, because of the effort she put in understanding the look and feel of my dress, my jewelry, the church, and the venue. She even put an extra touch on my bouquet wrap to go with the embellishment on my wedding dress!
    Leslie really looked into my flower needs and worked with my budget. I really felt like she wanted to work with me (and not just me wanting to work with her)! Thank you Leslie!

Sent on 01/27/2013
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2012

I was so happy with the flowers at our wedding. They were everything I had envisioned for the day and more. Leslie took the time to look at my pinterest page to get a feel for my taste, and was able to create an amazing backdrop for our ceremony with inspiration from my pins. I got tons of compliments from guests about the flowers and they were all fighting to take home centerpieces. I felt I could completely trust Leslie throughout the planning process and she came through in such a great way.

Sent on 09/17/2012

Monica · Married on 08/13/2012

I hired Leslie to do the flowers for my August 2012 wedding, and I cannot say enough positive things about the work she did. She is AMAZING!!!! From our first meeting I knew that she understood my design aesthetic and was extremely organized and passionate about her work. I also really appreciated how throughout the wedding planning process Leslie stayed in contact, sending me floral arrangement ideas and flower recommendations. She even suggested a few unique ideas for our ceremony space, that I really felt helped to set the tone for the event. I feel so lucky to have hired such an amazing and talented floral designer. She thought of so many small touches that really brought the space together and made the nigh special. Our flowers turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, and I have nothing but the highest praises for Leslie!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Kristen · Married on 08/11/2012

Leslie captured my vision perfectly...everything was beautiful

Sent on 09/08/2012

We hired Leslie for our August 2012 wedding and she did a fantastic job. She created the ceremony decor, bouquets and the centerpieces. I had specific ideas of the colors I wanted, but since there weren't many flowers that were those colors it was difficult. However, Leslie somehow created exactly what I wanted. When the bouquets came I was so impressed--they were so beautiful and exactly what I had hoped for! The boutonnieres also looked great and matched the bouquets perfectly. The centerpieces turned out as planned as well and I was very happy with them. Her team was very professional and delivered everything on time. I would highly recommend Leslie--she has lots of ideas and will deliver beautiful flowers for your wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Rebelle Fleurs Event Design's reply:

Thank you for trusting us with your floral designs I'm glad you loved them !! Congratultions to both of you and I wish you all the best !

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2012

Leslie with Pixie's Petals provided me the most gorgeous floral arrangements! The flowers were so lively and fresh and even lasted weeks after the wedding. She spent time trying to figure out exactly what I wanted for my wedding and delivered prettier flowers than anything I googled. She also made it so detailed that the ribbons on the vases matched the linen company's decoration as well.

On the day of my wedding, everything went so smoothly. She decorated my gazebo, went around with all the boutonniere and corsages and set up the reception room exactly as planned.

I definitely recommend Pixie's Petals to everyone. She worked with my budget and understood exactly what I wanted. She is prompt, detailed, friendly, and overall the best vendor I have ever worked with.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Leslie is the most talented vendor I had the pleasure of working with for my wedding. Throughout the entire planning process, Leslie kept in constant contact with me and made really solid recommendations. She listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond to bring my vision to life. Her work blew me away. Everything she put together was perfect and even lasted several days after the wedding.

I highly recommend Leslie! She has very good taste, is easy to work with, is highly dependable and best of all, affordable!

Leslie made my wedding day a real life fairytale! She is simply the best!!!

Sent on 07/31/2012