Kasie Kailyn Events

Huntersville, NC View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Package Price

Kasie Kailyn Events is a wedding planning & design service, based in Charlotte, NC. Owner Kasie Shaw discovered her love of weddings while working in the industry under one of Charlotte’s top luxury planners. Kasie has been in the wedding industry since 2013 and has her bachelors in marketing & event managment. On top of her years working for a high end luxury planner she also had the pleasure of representing a beautiful wedding venue, as well as working with a vintage wedding rental company. Her experience in different niches of the wedding industry allows her to bring many different skills and perspectives to her planning and design process.

Kasie has a passion for organization, to-do lists, and a Type-A personality that "can't relax until its all done"! We pride ourselves on giving our couples, not only a stress-free planning journey but also a fun one! We love to have fun every step of the way and enjoy life to the fullest! We often find ourselves making life-long friendships with our brides because we become so close through our coffee or wine planning meetings.

Kasie loves helping soon-to-be newlyweds create a beautiful and unique celebration, tailored specifically for them. This experienced professional serves couples marrying in Charlotte, Asheville and surrounding areas.

Kasie Kailyn Events features three distinct packages to help couples bring their wedding dreams to life. Kasie’s full-service package ensures that no detail is overlooked, and she is available for unlimited communication throughout the planning process. From budget management to sending gifts home, she guides soon-to-be newlyweds through each step of the experience. Kasie’s partial planning package is for those who have a good grasp on their vendors and vision but need the guidance and help to execute their dreams. Alternately, hands-on couples may prefer the coordination package so they can have an industry professional’s advice while planning their special day.

Either way we look forward to hearing from you! Let’s get planning!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Mallory
    Mallory G. Married on 11/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best decision i made besides marrying my fiancé!

10 out of 10!! My fiancé and I are set to get married this November and I am on cloud 9! Kasie has made every moment of the experience planning your dream wedding, well a freaking DREAM!! She is so on it, her to do lists and incredible communication speak my love language. She is always so quick to respond, not matter what time of day(...sorry haha) but it brings me so much peace knowing she's always there when I need it. She is so kind, down to earth and fun, I truly feel like this was the best decision we could have made for our wedding!

Kasie Kailyn Events's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for your sweet words! The last few months planning with you both have been a dream! I cannot wait for your big day!
    Courtney Married on 11/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding Coordinator Ever!

Kasie is so kind and a wonderful person! It was such a great process working with her and she helped us so much. Book with Kasie!

Kasie Kailyn Events's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney + Manny for your sweet words! I miss you guys and hope you are enjoying married life!
  • Essence
    Essence G. Married on 11/09/2021

A game changer!

Kasie is a GODSEND! Not only did she completely take away the stress of planning our wedding, she actually made it so fun!! Besides saying yes to marrying my husband, she was the best decision I’ve ever made.😆
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Team

Kasie Shaw
Kasie Shaw
Owner

Hello there! I am Kasie and I was born and raised in Southern California but have lived in the South for the last fifteen years and call Charlotte, North Carolina home. Fun fact about me, I am the oldest of five girls! You can thank the oldest child syndrome for my obsession for organization, to-do lists, type-A personality and "can't relax until its all done" mentality! I have been in the wedding industry since 2013 and have loved every moment of it.There is nothing more satisfying than to see “my” couples overjoyed and stress free on their big day. When I am not planning dreamy weddings, you can find me soaking up the sunshine, watching Friends re-runs or a Hallmark movie and trying to grow my gardening skills. Pun intended. :)

Let's chat soon! Cheers!

Kasie

3819 Laurel Berry Ln Huntersville, NC, 28078
Location of (Kasie Kailyn Events)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding