8712 Lindholm Dr, Huntersville, NC 28078 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Kasie Kailyn Events

Kasie Kailyn Events is a wedding planning & design service, based in Charlotte, NC. Owner Kasie Shaw discovered her love of weddings while working in the industry under one of Charlotte’s top luxury planners. Kasie has been in the wedding industry since 2013 and has her bachelors in marketing & event managment. On top of her years working for a high end luxury planner she also had the pleasure of representing a beautiful wedding venue, as well as working with a vintage wedding rental company. Her experience in different niches of the wedding industry allows her to bring many different skills and perspectives to her planning and design process.

Kasie has a passion for organization, to-do lists, and a Type-A personality that "can't relax until its all done"! We pride ourselves on giving our couples, not only a stress-free planning journey but also a fun one! We love to have fun every step of the way and enjoy life to the fullest! We often find ourselves making life-long friendships with our brides because we become so close through our coffee or wine planning meetings.

Kasie loves helping soon-to-be newlyweds create a beautiful and unique celebration, tailored specifically for them. This experienced professional serves couples marrying in Charlotte, Asheville and surrounding areas.

Kasie Kailyn Events features three distinct packages to help couples bring their wedding dreams to life. Kasie’s full-service package ensures that no detail is overlooked, and she is available for unlimited communication throughout the planning process. From budget management to sending gifts home, she guides soon-to-be newlyweds through each step of the experience. Kasie’s partial planning package is for those who have a good grasp on their vendors and vision but need the guidance and help to execute their dreams. Alternately, hands-on couples may prefer the coordination package so they can have an industry professional’s advice while planning their special day.

Either way we look forward to hearing from you! Let’s get planning!

• Woman-owned

6 Reviews for Kasie Kailyn Events

• Lacey

Lacey B. · Married on 04/10/2021

Best decision EVER!

Wow! I dont even know where to begin! Hiring Kasie was hands down the absolute BEST decision my husband and I made for our wedding! I hesitated for a while thinking I could do it all on my own, I am fairly organized but quickly became so overwhelmed and stressed out! My husband graciously stepped in and said there was no way we were going to waste this special season of engagement being stressed out and overwhelmed the whole time and said we needed a planner! Let me tell you, I am SO happy with our decision! There was enough on my plate with working full time and being a bride. Hiring Kasie was the best investment we could have ever made, she took every ounce of stress, worry and overwhelm off of me and I felt so free to enjoy the whole process knowing she had it under control! She had an idea or solution to every single issue that came up and was always thinking 10 steps ahead. I was so impressed. She also did so much to bring in personal details into our day to make it unique to us. I cannot say enough great things about my experience with Kasie, I knew she was the one from the second we spoke, she was so sweet, kind down to earth and genuine. She was so quick to respond to any text or phone call, no matter what time of day. I don’t know when she sleeps! She was so organized and had the most meticulous timeline or our big day! If you are hesitating, stop and RUN to work with Kasie, you will NOT be disappointed!
    - Lacey B

Sent on 05/01/2021

Kasie Kailyn Events's reply:

Lacey! Thank you so much for your sweet words! I adore you both so much and loved every minute of planning your wedding!
  • Taylor

Taylor M. · Married on 04/03/2021

Dream Wedding

My husband and I could not have been more impressed with Kasie Kailyn Events! Kasie was truly EVERYTHING we could have asked for when it came to planning our wedding. Kasie is such a sweet and fun person and she made the wedding planning process so stress-free and enjoyable. We really felt that Kasie listened to all of our desires and dreams for our big day and made them happen. Kasie was always prepared and had multiple backup plans and options for us to choose from. My husband and I were worried that a wedding planner would not be worth the money, but I can say with 100% confidence Kasie will NOT disappoint you. Our main goal was to enjoy planning the wedding/the wedding day and for it to not be stressful, and Kasie did just that. We are so thankful for Kasie and would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 05/01/2021

Kasie Kailyn Events's reply:

Taylor you are too sweet! I loved all of our sweet time together and am so happy you were stress free and able to live it up on your wedding day! It was such a fun night!

Kasie Kailyn Events Pricing

Kasie Kailyn Events Price Rates

Kasie Kailyn Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 850
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Kasie Kailyn Events

Kasie Shaw

Kasie Shaw

Owner

Hello there! I am Kasie and I was born and raised in Southern California but have lived in the South for the last fifteen years and call Charlotte, North Carolina home. Fun fact about me, I am the oldest of five girls! You can thank the oldest child syndrome for my obsession for organization, to-do lists, type-A personality and "can't relax until its all done" mentality! I have been in the wedding industry since 2013 and have loved every moment of it.There is nothing more satisfying than to see “my” couples overjoyed and stress free on their big day. When I am not planning dreamy weddings, you can find me soaking up the sunshine, watching Friends re-runs or a Hallmark movie and trying to grow my gardening skills. Pun intended. :)

Let's chat soon! Cheers!

Kasie

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 8712 Lindholm Dr Huntersville, NC, 28078 See on map
    Location of (Kasie Kailyn Events)