1016 Summit Ave, Stoughton, WI 53589 Map · Phone number

About Karly Jo Photography

I specialize in photojournalistic wedding, newborn & family storytelling. I live in between Madison & Janesville in probably the sweetest little town Wisconsin has to offer. My children are THE BEST location scouters ever. They have made me appreciate the art of multi-tasking. They have forced me to recognize how important it is to take breaks and play just as hard as I work. Having four amazing children helps me appreciate the greatness of the small moments on big days.

Follow Karly Jo Photography on

7 Reviews for Karly Jo Photography

1 User photo

Karly Jo Photography 1

Danielle · Married on 07/21/2018

Karly was an incredible photographer! I am so glad we chose her to capture our wedding day. The package we selected was for engagement and wedding photos. I wasn't too sure I wanted/needed engagement pictures but I'm so glad we did them. It gave us a chance to get comfortable with her and vice versa as well as look at ourselves in the photos and see what smiles/poses we liked best. I really think it helped us be more comfortable on the wedding day. Karly is super organized and on top of her game! She always came prepared and I had no concerns whatsoever leaving my day in her hands. She had the photo schedule down and we were on time for everything day of. Check out her website, blog, and facebook page- she keeps everything really up to date and gives you a great idea of her work. I will recommend Karly for any and everything! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Karly was the absolute best. Her style of photo journalism was exactly what I was looking for. She knew that my fiance and I did not want to pose for many pictures, so she listened to the formal photos I wanted and then she documented the rest of the day without most of us even knowing she was there. There are photos in my gallery that I absolutely love but don't remember seeing here there to take them. I would hire her a thousand times if I could.

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Karly Jo Photography 2

Bridget · Married on 09/02/2017

Karly made our day so amazing!! She is super easy to get along with, really fun and bubbly, and has a keen eye. She made us feel really comfortable behind the lens so our pictures looked natural and captured real emotion. I was looking for a photographer with a photo journalistic style and Karly nailed it. She and her assistant Mary really tied together the emotion of our whole day... they cheered with us and laughed with us, and the whole wedding party was cracking jokes with them all day long. They got all the important pictures but I never felt like they were in the way or distracting. She is efficient and honest and you can tell she really loves what she does. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat and will definitely be using her again!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Karly Jo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Piece of Cake Consulting
    Piece of Cake Consulting Wedding Planners

I love working with Karly and refer my clients to her regularly. I find her work to be excellent at an amazing price point! I've always known Karly to be professional, knowledgeable, creative and well organized.

• 1016 Summit Ave Stoughton, WI, 53589 See on map