About Karin's Florist

Karin’s Florist has been family owned and operated since 1956.  Our international staff of designers are incredible -  they will make your vision into a reality!  Please call 703-281-4141 or email flowers@karinsflorist.com to set up your free consultation.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Samples (5)
Venue Visit (4)
Single Flowers (3)
Chuppah Decor (1)

My fiance & I met Helen from Karin's at a wedding expo our venue hosted. We really liked the work they had done, so we met with Helen for a consultation. I'll never forget pouring over the color books of all the different flowers and foliage -- it was seriously intimidating. We met with Helen to see what we had put together and when I realized it wasn't quite what I thought I wanted (I really did a 180 from our original design) Helen was extremely flexible in making sure our centerpieces were what we wanted. The florals at our wedding were absolutely stunning!! Thank you Helen for all of our help - it was such a beautiful wedding because of you!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/28/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Venue Visit

I absolutely loved every floral design that was created for my wedding. My bouquet was beautiful. I carried it around for the entire cocktail party. I knew it would be awesome so Bryan created a vase sleeve and I put my flowers in it on the table. I took them to the Luncheon the next day and had the restaurant give me something to put them in. The Chuppah was the best ever. It was a sun flower canopy. The table arrangements were awesome too. Bryan did a fabulous job and I will share professional pics when I get them in a month.

Profile Picture MARY, 9/23/17, 1 Review

My Photo Album

26 Photos

2 VIDEOS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Really easy and great to work with.

Karin's Florist is EXCELLENT! I thoroughly enjoyed seeing and photographing all their beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, arrangements and chuppah display at a wedding in May 2012. I would recommend them to anyone! See photos from the gorgeous May wedding here: http://www.jessicaschmittphotography.com/blog/2012/05/georgetown-glamour/

I highly recommend Karin's Florist. You truly can trust they will have the best interest of your bride. One of the best benefits for me as an Wedding Planner is to be able to get your estimate before you leave the appointment. This makes my job easier to know exactly where we are in the budget.

Karin's has some of the most creative and finest floral designs I have seen. I have worked with them for many years and they are truly a first-rate florist.

Events

527 Maple Ave East, Vienna, VA 22180   See On Map
703-281-4141 (phone) 703-281-7172 (fax)
Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm Saturday: 10am - 5pm Sunday: Closed
Karin's Florist is a wedding florist from Vienna, VA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Karin's Florist is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 57 years. We specialize in wedding bouquets, bridal bouquets, ceremony arrangements, reception arrangements, Chuppas, Arches, bridesmaids bouquets, centerpieces, wedding centerpieces, buffet centerpieces, buffet arrangements.