7105 NW 98th Terrace, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33321 Map · Phone number

About Karen Lisa Artistic Photography

Karen Lisa Artistic Photography specializes in unique, creative and emotional photojournalistic photography. A limited number of wedding commissions are accepted each year. Please inquire for more information!

Follow Karen Lisa Artistic Photography on

7a5f1998a90fc3af 1254704127648 klweddings05
mcglamery02

10 Reviews for Karen Lisa Artistic Photography

K · Married on 11/09/2013

I can't say enough good things about Karen. I was so happy to find her and from the first time we chatted, I knew our wedding memories would be in good hands. She and her second shooter, Jessica, were so easy to work with and every time they looked at a shot and said "Ooh, yes!" I was even more excited. We got a sneak peek a few days later while on our honeymoon and it was like experiencing the day all over again. Wow. The shots are incredible, they are so creative and absolutely oozing with the emotion of the moment - exactly the reason why we chose Karen! We DEFINITELY recommend her services.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2012

Karen was AMAZING!! She took some amazing, creative shots! She was at the right place at the right times always. She sent us a sneak peek only a few days after the wedding and every shot is gorgeous! She is so sweet, professional and timely. I highly reccomned her.

Sent on 04/27/2012
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 02/20/2010

Karen and her husband were amazing. They were all over the place snapping like photo ninjas. I felt 100% comfortable with Karen and Adrian. They stayed 2.5 hours past what we contracted them for – SOOO awesome!!!!. I was blown away by the few photos she showed me on her camera unedited and the teasers on facebook. I can only imagine what’s in store!

Karen has remained one of my favorite vendors hands down throughout this process - from my engagement pics and beyond.

Any bride is 100% in excellent hands with her. She is so passionate and excited about what she does. She worked so well with the video crew and even went to my venue a few weeks before my wedding to get ideas of where to shoot. She goes above and beyond in every aspect and I would recommend her time and time again.

Sent on 02/24/2010

Karen Lisa Artistic Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Vision DJs & Lighting
    Vision DJs & Lighting Wedding DJs

WOW! Is one work we would use to describe Karen Lisa Artistic Photography. Not only do they capture amazing images but working with them is stress free. Visit their website and see the amazing work!

• Events By Vivian Colls
    Events By Vivian Colls Wedding Florists

Very talented and creative mind! Her photography is one of a kind! You will have a great time with her and her husband during the entire day of your wedding. I love the way they work together as a team.

• 7105 NW 98th Terrace Fort Lauderdale, 33321 See on map