Kara Evans Photographer

Kankakee, IL View map
$5,100 Most Popular Price

$5,100 Most Popular Price

Hey friend, I’m Kara - a Chicagoland wedding photographer for joyful newlyweds-to-be! My couples call me their wedding cheerleader! It’s true - after more than a decade in the wedding industry and photographing 200+ weddings, my favorite part of my job will forever be the sweet couples that come into my life. Wanna say hello and talk all things weddings? Send me a message - excited to meet you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,100

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jessica A. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kara is a must have for your wedding!

I can't begin to express my gratitude as a bride for Kara and her team. There were a few hiccups in our day, and Kara was our rock through it all! Her positive attitude shined through the entire day. She made sure we stuck to our agreed upon schedule while giving me the space to make changes as needed. She was in my corner ALL day making me feel like a million bucks. Kara is the type of person that feels like an instant friend when you meet her. I knew from our very first phone call that I wanted her to be a part of my day, not to mention her work is incredible! I got compliments ALL day about how amazing she was from my parents, bridal party and family members. Do yourself a favor and hire Kara to be a part of your special day. Also a shout out to her husband, Kyle! We hired the duo to do our photography and videography. Kyle did a great job making us laugh and capturing our day in it's entirety! His videos will allow us to relive our special day for years to come! Big fans of them both, they are a must have to your wedding day!

Kara Evans Photographer's reply:

We love you guys & loved playing a part in your day - would do it all over in heartbeat! Cheers to you and Dmarte! XO
    Ashley H. Married on 06/11/2022

The amazing kara!

I cannot stress how amazing my experience was with Kara! She goes above and beyond on everything! Her website is super user friendly and she asks all the right questions before your event to ensure you get everything you need from your photo shoot! Her pictures speak for themselves but I want to highlight how detailed she is in providing the best customer service. She sent sneak peak wedding photos to both my husband and I's parents and even cute thank you notes after each shoot. She doesn't miss a beat on the little things and I look forward to using her in the future for any of photography needs!

Kara Evans Photographer's reply:

This made me smile so big! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your day with us. You and John are so loved, and we're cheering you on in married life! XO
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie W. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, Detailed, and fun!

We used Kara and Kyle for both photography & videography. They are so professional and kind! Kara went above and beyond to help us put together our timeline and get every photo we could have wanted. We had a big wedding group + it ended up raining on our wedding day, which could have made things chaotic, but Kara had a backup plan and managed everything and everyone so well (I mean look at these photos - can you even tell it was dark & raining?!). She’s great at giving directions and making you feel comfortable and beautiful. We have so many great photos from our wedding that we had a hard time deciding which to print!! Can’t recommend her enough!

Kara Evans Photographer's reply:

Awwwww thank you, Stephanie & Dan! These kind words mean the world to us, and we are forever grateful that we were a part of your wedding day. You two, your friends, and your families made it a day we won't soon forget! XOXO
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kankakee, IL, 60901
815-471-9314
Location of (Kara Evans Photographer)

Kara Evans Photographer frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kara Evans Photographer include in the starting price?

Kara Evans Photographer includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kara Evans Photographer include in their most popular wedding package?

Kara Evans Photographer includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kara Evans Photographer offer?

Kara Evans Photographer offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Kara Evans Photographer offer?

Kara Evans Photographer offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kara Evans Photographer offer for wedding events?

Kara Evans Photographer offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Kara Evans Photographer and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kara Evans Photographer is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding