Kara Evans Photographer

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,100 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,100 Most Popular Price

Hey friend, I’m Kara - a Chicagoland wedding photographer for joyful newlyweds-to-be! My couples call me their wedding cheerleader! It’s true - after eight years in the wedding industry and photographing 150+ weddings, my favorite part of my job will forever be the sweet couples that come into my life. Wanna say hello and talk all things weddings? Send me a message - I can’t wait to meet you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,100

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Justice
    Justice Married on 10/16/2021

Kara is amazing!! Book with her!!

Kara is amazing! She is incredibly organized, responsive, and so fun to work with. My now husband and I can't thank her, and Kyle, enough! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for an amazing photographer!!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer S. Married on 08/08/2020

The best I could have asked for!

When you are planning a wedding without a coordinator or professional planner, there are obviously a ton of deadlines and emails flying around. Kara's correspondence was always so helpful, informative, and fun to receive. She kept us on track with what we needed to do, when. We also had Facetime calls, so we immediately felt comfortable shooting with her even though we had never been able to technically meet in person prior. On top of her professionalism and amazing personality, her work is outstanding. I wanted to print out every single photo she took because they were so beautiful!! On our wedding day, her husband, Kyle, shot video for us and we could not have been happier with the final result. I could go on forever about all the little touches Kara adds to the wedding experience, but the main point is that you should hire her :) You won't regret it.

Kara Evans Photographer's reply:

Oh my goodness, this makes my heart so happy to read! Thankful for your engagement and that our paths crossed for photo/video! We love you and Colin!!
  • Paige
    Paige M. Married on 05/06/2020

Personal and Professional

We couldn't be happier with Kara as our wedding photographer! From the beginning she completely understood our vision and was willing to do whatever it took to get the pictures that we wanted. She was so friendly and warm, and honestly every time we met with her it just felt like hanging out with a friend. Our pictures for both our engagement shoot and wedding were stunning. We got TONS of compliments on Kara's personable and professional demeanor all day at the wedding. We couldn't be happier to recommend her to anyone considering her services for their wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Kankakee, IL, 60901
815-471-9314
Location of (Kara Evans Photographer)

Kara Evans Photographer frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kara Evans Photographer include in the starting price?

Kara Evans Photographer includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kara Evans Photographer include in their most popular wedding package?

Kara Evans Photographer includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kara Evans Photographer offer?

Kara Evans Photographer offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Kara Evans Photographer offer?

Kara Evans Photographer offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kara Evans Photographer offer for wedding events?

Kara Evans Photographer offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Kara Evans Photographer and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kara Evans Photographer is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding