Rockford, IL 61114 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Indigo Photography

Cole + Brit = Indigo Photography. And that's about the extent of my mathematical abilities (Brit talking). Not mine though (Cole talking). We're married, and our life is really more about our Goldendoodle than it is about wedding photography.

We've been in business since 2009 and at this time we only take ten weddings per year. Our goal is to provide make sweaty, nervous, stressed out people look like they're having the time of their lives while not stressing them out any further. Even though there's a lot of ground to cover on a wedding day - we want you to ENJOY it too.

Weddings are such a personal celebration, and we consider it a great honor to document one of the most important days of your life. And although high expectation comes with this responsibility, we still choose to do it. We choose to do it because it gives us a chance to provide people with beautiful memories that are fun, emotional, and inspired. And there is fantastic joy to be found in that.

Follow Indigo Photography on

wedding photographers rockford il
9c4391db3d945615 1500069349930 dsc0685
rockford il wedding photographers indigo photograp
chicago il wedding photographers
rockford illinois wedding photographers
Indigo Photography
indigo photography rockford il wedding photographe
wedding photographers rockford il

Indigo Photography 7
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/10/2018

So glad we chose them

Cole and Brit were absolutely amazing. They make you laugh the entire time and really have fun with the photos. Great at communicating, and making sure you have all the information you need. We got a sneak peak from our wedding the day after, and we can't wait to get the rest!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 09/02/2018

I can't say enough good things about Brit and Cole from Indigo Photography. My fiancé and I wanted someone with a laid back, photo journalistic style, we wanted real moments captured, not stiff looking statues posing in front of a camera, waiting for the flash. Enter Brit and Cole; when my fiancé and I met them for the first time it was like sitting down with old friends. They were fun, professional and answered all of our questions. If we had any further questions, they responded via email in a timely manner.
    My fiancé and I were really looking for two shooters, just in case something were to happen, we just didn't want to risk missing a moment on camera. A lot of photographers will use a second shooter but depending on schedules you may not get to meet your second shooter until the day of your wedding, this was a little worrisome to me because I wouldn't be able to see their portfolio.
    When it came down to shooting our engagement photos, Brit and Cole were so accommodating. We were able to brainstorm ideas and really come up with a vision of what we wanted. And then the rains came, it was unfortunately pouring rain the first day we had our photos taken, luckily our first set was indoors and it made for a cozy session. Brit and Cole were the best, not even minding getting a little wet just to capture our special moments. They were so great; they even offered to do a second shoot a few weeks later at no extra cost to us. That second shoot, it wasn't pouring rain but there was a chill and thick fog to contend with but the four of us had so much fun that the cold weather didn't matter.
    Brit and Cole were able to capture our vision to a T!!! I cried seeing our pictures because they are so perfect. I may love Brit and Cole more than my own fiancé, j/k babe!!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Indigo Photography 12
    Indigo Photography 13
    Indigo Photography 14

Annie · Married on 09/01/2018

They feel like family - without any pressure!

Brit and Cole are skilled photographers with the creative eye to deliver the perfect memory of our wedding. They angled at each side to have beautiful pictures of both families. The organized family pics are perfect. The unplanned, in the moment pics bring a tear to my eye every time.
    Most importantly, they were patient, always calm and happily worked a potentially stressful day. SO glad we chose them. Our wedding was outside, reception inside for 225 people.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Indigo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs