Kara Anne + Co

Richmond, VA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Congratulations on your engagement! As the two of you begin to plan for your day, there are several design items Kara Anne + Co can help check off your list while creating a cohesive look. Let's work together to not only set the tone of your wedding, but also to create custom designs that are uniquely you without the stress of going to multiple vendors. I look forward to working with you - feel free to reach out to me at kara@karaanneandco.com or visit www.karaanneandco.com for more information.

Things I can help you with (but are not limited to):

• Save the dates
  • Seating chart
  • Name cards
  • Beer labels
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

• Taylor
    Taylor W. Getting married on 06/08/2022

So great at communicating!

Working with Kara Anne was so great! I unfortunately had to reschedule my April wedding due to the coronavirus and needed change of date cards and Kara Anne was on it. She made digital cards for me with clear instructions for how to send them to my guests within hours! I sent her my original invitations as well as other bits of inspiration and she matched it perfectly. She did a great job! I would definitely use her services again!
  • Melanie
    Melanie G. Married on 06/05/2021

Absolutely the best!

Kara was hands down the most responsive and flexible vendor I worked with for our wedding! She is exceptionally creative and brought my wedding stationary and day of detail ideas to life. She is also just a super kind person and lovely to talk to every step of the way! She kept me on track with a timeline of when to send out items and when to finalize certain details. Everything ordered through her arrived in beautiful packaging and was stellar quality. She is absolutely the best! Thanks Kara!!
    Banks D. Married on 06/05/2021

Highly recommend for wedding designs!

Kara did an AMAZING job with our signage and day-of wedding details!! She took our vision and designed our wedding save-the-dates, invitations, welcome sign, koozies, and other day-of signage. The end result was perfect. Our favorite was the drink welcome sign with a custom water color painting of our pup, Roo!

During COVID, we also had to reschedule our wedding twice. Kara helped reduce our stress by keeping us on track with details and deadlines. We are so glad that we had her support during such a crazy time.

We HIGHLY recommend Kara if you are looking for beautiful wedding designs and stress-free process!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Kara
Kara
Owner + Lead Designer

Hi there. I’m Kara! I’m a dog mom of two, wife, Hokie, artist and jazzercise queen.

I grew up just outside of Richmond, Virginia in the strangely named suburban mecca, Short Pump. I graduated from Virginia Tech with a BFA in Visual Communication Design and an addiction to Hokie football. I then went on to the VCU Brandcenter and received my master’s in art direction. I worked for five years in the advertising world before deciding to strike out on my own and start Kara Anne & Co.

What led me here was realizing that my true passion is using design to help individuals achieve their goals. Whether it’s designing stationery for the wedding of your dreams or the perfect logo to get your small business off the ground, helping people through design is what I love to do.

1910 VANDOVER RD Richmond, VA, 23229
Location of (Kara Anne + Co)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding