Attributes highlighted by couples

Event Coordination
Understanding the Couple's Vision
Stress-free planning

Service Driven Wedding & Event Planning

Kandace McElroy Events offers professional wedding and event planning services for clients desiring a grace-filled, memorable celebration. We create modern and romantic celebrations that make an impact, believing that every detail should be intentional. We do this through a unique approach of understanding and producing your vision through dedication, organization and meticulous coordination.

Kandace McElroy Events is available anywhere. Kandace wants to ensure that you receive expert support throughout the planning process. She offers full planning and event management services; Kandace also covers engagement parties, showers, rehearsal dinners, and farewell brunches. Whatever your needs, you can expect professional, detail-oriented service and an enjoyable, personable experience.

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$120

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

A
Allison Sent on 02/25/2024

Day of Coordinator

We could not have asked for a better Day of Coordinator!! Kandace handled everything with such grace and ensured our vision really came to life. Our venue had no preferred vendors or items included with the rental, so it truly was a labor of love. She took our long list of ideas and pictures and turned it into something truly spectacular. Every item was exactly as we had imagined it, and we would highly recommend her. The day of the wedding was seamless and completely stress free.
M
Meaghan W. Sent on 02/19/2024

Wedding Planner Review

I highly recommend Kandace for anyone looking for a day of coordinator to full time wedding planner! She can really do it all and accommodate your needs. Kandace is extremely organized and professional and will go above and beyond to ensure things are executed properly. She is well versed in multiple vendors within the community and can provide helpful recommendations and connections. The day of my wedding was very smooth and stress free for me as the bride which is all you can really ask for in a planner!
S
Stephani L. Sent on 12/23/2023

Coordinator

Kandace was the absolute best coordinator we could’ve asked for! Kandace was so organized and responsive throughout our entire planning journey. She made the time leading up to the wedding and the day of the event stress free and smooth. Her preferred vendor list and organizational tools were incredibly helpful to us. We can’t recommend her highly enough!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Kandace
Kandace
Wedding & Event Planner

Hey friends, I’m Kandace! I’m your 30-something organization go-to girl. Before starting KME, I spent the last 12 years planning and coordinating a variety of events, from weddings, to trade shows, corporate events, non-profit and church events. When I’m not busy planning or putting out fires, you'll usually find me at the beach or checking out a new brunch spot. I love traveling, spending time with my friends and family, and I enjoy giving back to my community either through the Junior League or my church. I can't wait to hear all about your big day!

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding