Kandace McElroy Events

Saint Petersburg, FL View map Visit website

$3,000 Package Price

Kandace McElroy Events is a wedding planning company offering services in Central and Southwest Florida, Washington, D.C. and Destination. Born and raised in St. Pete, FL, Kandace delights in sharing her attention to detail and calm demeanor with those celebrating milestone occasions. Valuing full transparency, professionalism, and easy communication, she aims to create seamless, unforgettable events for her clients.

We assist with executing beautiful, stress-free celebrations, and focus on creating personable experiences where our clients feel taken care of. With gracious attention to detail and intuitive service, we will lighten your load and eliminate the stress of your event to ensure that not only your guests have a good time, but you do too!

Kandace McElroy Events is available anywhere. Kandace wants to ensure that you receive expert support throughout the planning process. She offers full planning and event management services; Kandace also covers engagement parties, showers, rehearsal dinners, and farewell brunches. Whatever your needs, you can expect professional, detail-oriented service and an enjoyable, personable experience.

We would love to hear how we can help turn your vision into a reality, and eliminate your stress along the way!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$120

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Double Weddings
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jill Married on 05/22/2021

Super professional and highly successful events.

I hired KM Events to organize and arrange my wedding weekend festivities. My bridal party outings, rehearsal and wedding day were all perfection! Kandace eased my mind and took away my stress. Every time I had a concern, she was already a step ahead of me! This is what a bride needs on one of the most important days of her life! I would recommend her to any of my friends or family members.
    Hannah H. Married on 05/30/2020

Phenomenal!

Kandace does a fantastic job at really listening to what you want for your dream day! I got married during COVID and her flexibility to help me change everything was more than I could have imagined. She took the time and energy to make things perfect for my special day despite the unexpected changes with the pandemic.

Team

Kandace
Kandace
Owner + Lead Planner

Hey friends, I’m Kandace! I’m your 30-something organization go-to girl. Before starting KME, I spent the last 12 years planning and coordinating a variety of events, from weddings, to trade shows, corporate events, non-profit and church events. When I’m not busy planning or putting out fires, you'll usually find me at the beach or checking out a new brunch spot. I love traveling, spending time with my friends and family, and I enjoy giving back to my community either through the Junior League or my church. I can't wait to hear all about your big day!

Address Saint Petersburg, FL, 33704
727.348.4267
Location of (Kandace McElroy Events)
Address Washington, DC, 20001 See on map

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding