Kandace McElroy Events

Saint Petersburg, FL View map Visit website

$3,800 Package Price

Service Driven Wedding & Event Planning

Kandace McElroy Events offers professional wedding and event planning services for clients desiring a grace-filled, memorable celebration. We create modern and romantic celebrations that make an impact, believing that every detail should be intentional. We do this through a unique approach of understanding and producing your vision through dedication, organization and meticulous coordination.

Kandace McElroy Events is available anywhere. Kandace wants to ensure that you receive expert support throughout the planning process. She offers full planning and event management services; Kandace also covers engagement parties, showers, rehearsal dinners, and farewell brunches. Whatever your needs, you can expect professional, detail-oriented service and an enjoyable, personable experience.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$120

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sara R. Married on 02/22/2022

Amazing experience!

Kandace was such a pleasure to work with! Working with Kandace was like having an additional big sister helping you out for your big day! I relied on her experience for guidance and advice on a number of different details. She is very professional and organized! She handled the timeline, was in contact with all the vendors and she also ran the wedding rehearsal. On the day of our wedding, our seating chart had not been delivered so I sent a digital copy to several guests so that everyone could help everyone find their seats. Without being asked to, Kandace printed out several copies of the chart and put them in stands and placed them where all the guests could see. I don’t know why I hadn’t thought of that but she is someone who thinks ahead and takes initiative! She also helped with the ceremony decor, making sure our flower girls stayed on the right path and even reminded me to put my veil on right before I walked out! (Definitely would have forgotten to wear it) I would recommend Kandace to anyone who wants a stress free wedding day!

Kandace McElroy Events's reply:

Aw, thank you Sara! You and Carson were amazing and I’m so happy for you both! Your photos came out 😍😍😍
    Jill Married on 05/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Super professional and highly successful events.

I hired KM Events to organize and arrange my wedding weekend festivities. My bridal party outings, rehearsal and wedding day were all perfection! Kandace eased my mind and took away my stress. Every time I had a concern, she was already a step ahead of me! This is what a bride needs on one of the most important days of her life! I would recommend her to any of my friends or family members.
    Hannah H. Married on 05/30/2020

Phenomenal!

Kandace does a fantastic job at really listening to what you want for your dream day! I got married during COVID and her flexibility to help me change everything was more than I could have imagined. She took the time and energy to make things perfect for my special day despite the unexpected changes with the pandemic.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Kandace
Kandace
Wedding & Event Planner

Hey friends, I’m Kandace! I’m your 30-something organization go-to girl. Before starting KME, I spent the last 12 years planning and coordinating a variety of events, from weddings, to trade shows, corporate events, non-profit and church events. When I’m not busy planning or putting out fires, you'll usually find me at the beach or checking out a new brunch spot. I love traveling, spending time with my friends and family, and I enjoy giving back to my community either through the Junior League or my church. I can't wait to hear all about your big day!

Address Saint Petersburg, FL, 33704
727.348.4267
Location of (Kandace McElroy Events)
Address Washington, DC, 20001

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding