37290 Rawlins St, Dallas, TX 75219 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,600
Availability Check your date

About Kalyn Shae Photography

Kalyn Shae Photography is a wedding photography service based in Dallas, Texas that creates classic and romantic images. They have been in the professional photography industry since 2014, traveling around the world to document the events, emotions, and the new experiences that each couple goes through in their journey.

Kalyn Shae Photography strives to reflect those authentic and raw feelings through a light and timeless style that is one of a kind. They will capture those moments that take your breath away so that you get amazing images that you can share with friends and family and be able to look back on forever. The photographer offers customized wedding collections as well as the following services:

• Digitally edited images

Kalyn Shae Photography 7
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Photography!

Kalyn with Kalyn Shae Photography shoots the most gorgeous photos! I had my eyes on her months before I finally got to meet with her in person. The second I was able to meet with her, I knew instantly I wanted to hire her. Her pictures are timeless, romantic, and modern. She was there for us every step of the way, wanting to provide for us in any way she could. She helped find the perfect site for engagement photos and even aided in holding our 70 pound dog, Harper, while she took pictures of my and my husband alone without her. We walked up and around the park, through grass, and mud to get photos she believed would be great, and they were! Our wedding was just as perfect, she sent questionnaires and emails about what we exactly wanted photographed in our wedding. Even with this, there were times where she would ask if we wanted additional photos during the wedding because she saw opportunities for more photos. She was so great! She is also so sweet and funny and I never felt uncomfortable around her, I was able to be myself in all aspects of my wedding day. In addition, there was never a time where she and her crew seemed to be in the way or miss a moment. They were in and around the dancing crowd and the venue. You would have never known they were there; and when they were, it was never a problem because they were all so amazing and fun! My wedding photos are so gorgeous! It has been hard to pick one I love the most, so many are amazing. Even our action and candid shots are amazing! I love looking at all of the photos and reliving the moments through the photos over and over again! I would absolutely reach out to her again in a heartbeat for other photo session needs in the future! She does more than weddings, so I can not wait to work with her again in the future because I fully trust and enjoy her and the work she does!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Kalyn Shae Photography 12
    Kalyn Shae Photography 13
    Kalyn Shae Photography 14

Ksenia · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Photographer in DFW!!!

There are not enough words in the dictionary to describe how talented Kalyn is. My husband and I booked Kalyn for our wedding, our engagement, my bridals, and my boudoir as well and throughout all of those shootings, Kalyn was such a pleasure to work with! The pictures were so beautiful and timeless, and she managed to snap some moments that were truly special to us. With every shooting, Kalyn was very thorough with her questionaries and making sure that she got every moment captured that mattered to us. We were so comfortable in her presence and her assistant shooters matched her professionalism and talent. On top of it all, she is VERY affordable. I seriously could not imagine having had a different photographer for our special day. If you’re wanting perfection with your photographer, book her!!!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Janna

Janna Giddens · Married on 05/17/2019

Best pick for wedding photographer!

Don't pass this up! Kalyn was absolutely the best value that I found on WeddingWire months and months ago, we met up for coffee and hired her on the spot! She's so much fun and did a great job moving the day along for the perfect shots. A month post-wedding, we have our entire album back and already have printed pictures hanging in our house! She was one of my favorite vendors to work with, and her style is so timeless and beautiful I know my family and I will treasure the moments she captured forever. Thank you Kalyn!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Kalyn Shae Photography 22
    Kalyn Shae Photography 23

Kalyn Shae Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• 37290 Rawlins St Dallas, Texas, 75219 See on map