Kalyn Shae Photography Reviews

15 Reviews for Kalyn Shae Photography

• Alyson

Alyson Holley · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Incredible photographer, affordable, exquisite

While we did not ultimately hire Kalyn Shae Photography for our wedding, we still rave about her quality of work, incredible eye, professionalism, and genuine character. We loved everything about Kalyn: photography skill, capturing the light, style, kindness, value. Kalyn is a true loving human and artist who will capture all of your day in exquisite detail. We ultimately chose a different photographer, but wanted to leave a review. She is worth it!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Kalyn Shae Photography's reply:

That’s so sweet of you. I really appreciate the kind words and wish you all the happiness in the world! Much love xo
  • Chera

Chera Marie Smith · Getting married on 06/04/2021

incredibly talented

YALL I had the pleasure of working with Kalyn for my bridals. My photographer had to cancel on my bridals SIX days before they were scheduled and the photography gods placed Kalyn in my life. I could not have asked for a better bridal session. Kalyn made me feel so special and her attention to detail down to the smallest inch for the best lighting was incredible. I was SO NERVOUS for my bridals and she put me right at ease. Not only did she come through for me last minute but she was so responsive every time I had a question. My only regret is I didn't find her sooner. If you have the opportunity to work with Kalyn DO IT!!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Kelli Hiroms · Married on 10/26/2019

Kalyn will blow your mind

It is so hard to express in words my love for Kalyn's work... but I'm going to give it my best. She is truly unlike anyone I've worked with before. Her professionalism is unmatched and made two awkward people look/feel like movie stars. She is so friendly and always there to answer questions. She's also so much more than a photographer, but also a hand holder, veil flipper, lipstick checker, and a million other things combined.

Kalyn did our engagement session and of course our wedding day pictures. How does this goddess have so much talent? Every picture is so flawless, light & romantic as if it came out of a fairy tale. I'm over the moon that she is able to capture these memories for us to have forever. I highly recommend Kalyn Shae Photography and will be a lifelong client/friend.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Photography!

Kalyn with Kalyn Shae Photography shoots the most gorgeous photos! I had my eyes on her months before I finally got to meet with her in person. The second I was able to meet with her, I knew instantly I wanted to hire her. Her pictures are timeless, romantic, and modern. She was there for us every step of the way, wanting to provide for us in any way she could. She helped find the perfect site for engagement photos and even aided in holding our 70 pound dog, Harper, while she took pictures of my and my husband alone without her. We walked up and around the park, through grass, and mud to get photos she believed would be great, and they were! Our wedding was just as perfect, she sent questionnaires and emails about what we exactly wanted photographed in our wedding. Even with this, there were times where she would ask if we wanted additional photos during the wedding because she saw opportunities for more photos. She was so great! She is also so sweet and funny and I never felt uncomfortable around her, I was able to be myself in all aspects of my wedding day. In addition, there was never a time where she and her crew seemed to be in the way or miss a moment. They were in and around the dancing crowd and the venue. You would have never known they were there; and when they were, it was never a problem because they were all so amazing and fun! My wedding photos are so gorgeous! It has been hard to pick one I love the most, so many are amazing. Even our action and candid shots are amazing! I love looking at all of the photos and reliving the moments through the photos over and over again! I would absolutely reach out to her again in a heartbeat for other photo session needs in the future! She does more than weddings, so I can not wait to work with her again in the future because I fully trust and enjoy her and the work she does!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Ksenia · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Photographer in DFW!!!

There are not enough words in the dictionary to describe how talented Kalyn is. My husband and I booked Kalyn for our wedding, our engagement, my bridals, and my boudoir as well and throughout all of those shootings, Kalyn was such a pleasure to work with! The pictures were so beautiful and timeless, and she managed to snap some moments that were truly special to us. With every shooting, Kalyn was very thorough with her questionaries and making sure that she got every moment captured that mattered to us. We were so comfortable in her presence and her assistant shooters matched her professionalism and talent. On top of it all, she is VERY affordable. I seriously could not imagine having had a different photographer for our special day. If you’re wanting perfection with your photographer, book her!!!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Janna

Janna Giddens · Married on 05/17/2019

Best pick for wedding photographer!

Don't pass this up! Kalyn was absolutely the best value that I found on WeddingWire months and months ago, we met up for coffee and hired her on the spot! She's so much fun and did a great job moving the day along for the perfect shots. A month post-wedding, we have our entire album back and already have printed pictures hanging in our house! She was one of my favorite vendors to work with, and her style is so timeless and beautiful I know my family and I will treasure the moments she captured forever. Thank you Kalyn!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Timothy Cason · Married on 03/16/2019

Do yourself a favor and hire Kalyn NOW

We cannot say enough good things about Kalyn and all that she does. We “met” Kalyn online after falling in love with her photography style. After Kalyn and Ashley bonded over The Bachelor and Kalyn and I bonded over Friends, we knew we were set. She offers great guidance/jokes during your session to get the perfect reaction and was always quick to respond to any questions we had. She is so efficient with your time without you feeling rushed in any way. If you want one of the most genuine people with a great sense of humor capturing your wedding, do yourself a favor and book Kalyn immediately.

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/24/2018

Kalyn is amazing!!

Kalyn did my boudoir photo shoot and it was the most empowering thing to be able to do! Kalyn is so awesome!!! I am forever grateful to have found her. She made me me feel like a million bucks! I had such an amazing time and it’ll be an experience I’ll always remember. I had this photo shoot about 2 weeks before the wedding so thankfully Kalyn was able to fit me into her schedule and I even received the photo album the week after the session. I was so ecstatic! Her level of service is impeccable. There’s truly nothing bad to say. Please don’t look anywhere else...Kalyn is your girl! T-minus 2 days until my fiancé sees this photo album, so thank you SO much in advance! :)

Sent on 11/22/2018

Kendyll · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Choice Ever

Kalyn easily has helped me throughout my whole wedding. She helped me find other vendors, dealt with several date changes, and made sure to capture me and my husband in the most beautiful light. She always made sure that I felt beautiful from our engagement photos, to the boudoir photos, to our wedding photos. I swear I am the luckiest woman around. Kalyn was the best decision I have ever made in my whole wedding and I would recommend her to the world if I could!!!!! And she has always gotten my photos to me well before deadlines! Easily the best choice I made and I think the same came be said for anyone who has worked with her. Thank you so much for making my wedding more beautiful then I ever could have imagined.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Sydney · Married on 10/06/2018

Bridals and wedding day

From the moment we booked Kalyn everything was smooth sailing, she was always easy to work with, took into account my vision of the day and is just a kind person! I never once worried about how my pictures were going to turn out. The wedding day went smooth even on a big time crunch. Her and her second shooter were both very funny and made everyone feel comfortable. When we got back from our honeymoon ( a week later ) our pictures were ready! I was floored that we got them back so soon and they are incredible! ❤️ I can't wait to work with Kalyn again it was truly a joy!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Kalyn Shae Photography's reply:

Aw! Thank you so much! It was a huge joy working with you both. You made my job easy! Can’t wait to see you again!

Christina · Married on 01/12/2018

I just want to start off by saying I am really picky when it comes to aesthetics. I have a particular style/preference and Kalyn's work is everything I could have ever asked for. I am a little biased, but out of all the vendors for my big day, she was one of my favorites. I hired Kalyn to do both my engagements and wedding day photos.

Before the engagements, we discussed looks/ideas to each other and were playing around with a lot of possibilities. I loved that! During the engagements, Kalyn made everything so easy. We got to know each other a bit better, we laughed, we climbed down mini-hills for photos, and now have captured memories of those moments. The engagements really solidified that I chose the right person for my wedding day.

Kalyn is professional, responsive, and is very flexible. We had to post-pone our engagements a few times due to weather and she made it work! The turn-around time for our engagements were fairly quick as well! Aside from our sneak peek, I cannot wait to see how the rest of the wedding photos turn out as I know it'll be amazing. Her work doesn't lie and she brings it to the next level.

If she's within your budget, I really suggest you reach out to her!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Jess · Married on 07/15/2017

Not only do I have the best photos I could have ever asked for for my wedding, I have found a true friend in Kalyn. She is so personable, took so much time to know exactly what I wanted and delivered more than I ever expected! You're incredible Kalyn, I can't wait to work with you again in the future.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Kalyn Shae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Jess! Loved being a part of your wedding.

Pam · Married on 06/24/2017

I used Kalyn for my wedding and she was amazing! My pictures are gorgeous and I got them back in only 2 weeks! She is very reasonably priced for what she does! It was hard finding someone in our budget and she did, even having to drive 2 hours one way to the venue!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Thank you so much!

Matthew · Married on 06/08/2017

If you are looking for a talented, professional, and amazing photographer Kalyn is for you. From the very beginning when she shot my wife and I's engagement photos the experience has been nothing short of amazing. Kalyn is very accredited and her work speaks for itself. Very much loved the final product and experience. If I ever need a photographer again no research will be necessary. Kalyn and her team are the best! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Kalyn Shae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Matt! I loved working with you both.

adriana · Married on 05/06/2017

I cannot say enough words on how thankful I am to have found Kalyn. She is an amazing person and photographer. She truly cares about the bride and the whole wedding, she's just not there to take pictures and leave. She was so helpful since the beginning and also thanks to her I found I had hired someone who doesn't even show up to weddings for my wedding linens and chairs. Thanks to her I didn't loose money and I didn't have a disaster the day of my wedding. She is funny, punctual, great communication and listening skills, she is amazing! She also does amazing boudoir pictures but I haven't been brave enough to do that just yet. Highly Recommended!! 100%

Sent on 06/06/2017

Kalyn Shae Photography's reply:

Thank you! It was my pleasure.