304 Newbury Street Suite 172, Boston, MA 02115 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Kahootz Entertainment

Kahootz Entertainment is a boutique wedding entertainment company based in Boston, Massachusetts, and performing events throughout New England. The company manages three premier wedding bands, which are all known for their high-energy entertainment and talented musicians. Kahootz, The K2 Band and KB3 are dance bands that regularly perform at prominent venues delivering the highest quality event and wedding entertainment, professionalism and music that is guaranteed to delight guests of all ages. At Kahootz Entertainment, the team of professionals is committed to getting to know their clients and delivering entertainment based on the clients' personal style and wedding vision

Kahootz Entertainment's bands combine elegant style with a modern twist. The bands specialize in a range of music styles, including classic rock, funk, jazz, Motown, pop, reggae, swing, hip hop, oldies and much more. Each band features lead singers, horns and percussion. Kahootz Entertainment offers the following wedding entertainment services:

• MC

108 Reviews for Kahootz Entertainment

1 User photo

Kahootz Entertainment 1

Kathleen Duble · Married on 08/31/2019

Never left the dance floor

Kahootz performed at my daughter's wedding at the Boston Public Library and they were amazing! No one left the dance floor the entire night. Chris Cole was easy to work with and responsive. He even worked hard to set up a sound system so that my nephew could sing a song he had composed just for the bridal couple into the courtyard at the BPL. Chris had said he always kept an eye on the crowd and if it thinned, they would play a slow song for the older folks. It NEVER thinned. My son-in-law is a dancing nut and he thoroughly enjoyed himself. I'm surprised everyone's shoes didn't have holes in them by the end of the night!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Lynne Taikowski · Married on 07/06/2019

Hire this phenomenal band and your wedding with be a dream!

Dear Chris,

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for all of your help and guidance in choosing the best band ever for our daughters wedding. I know I had so many questions when considering using one of your bands and I appreciated you guiding us to K2. You were such a pleasure to work with from start to finish and always made us feel comfortable in the process leading up to the wedding.

Now onto our review of K2. My husband and I are total music people...We spend lots of our free time traveling to music festivals and in general listening to music. So, with that being said, the band we choose for our daughters wedding was of the utmost importance to us. We’ve also been to our fair share of weddings. We may not remember much about many of the details details of a wedding after the fact, but we do remember the vibe that the band creates.
    Well, when I tell you that K2 absolutely crushed it, I mean it, seriously-every single person at that wedding thought that they were the best wedding band they’d ever heard-EVER!
    As people were leaving, they were all saying that it was the wedding of the century, and that was in large part thanks to Justin and the rest of his phenomenal band, oh, and there was a double rainbow too. That was also a lovely touch!!
    But. Seriously, I can’t even tell you how much we loved them. They went all out to make sure Allie and John got the wedding of their dreams and more.
    Their song choices were spot on! There was basically no-one seated at tables during their time playing and entertaining our guests. Everyone was on the dance floor, even my 84 year old Dad was dancing the night away. I had to drag him off the dance floor to rest for a few minutes.
    Usually there are one or two songs during a set at a wedding where my husband I look at each other and say, let’s sit this one out... Nope, not with this band. It was one fabulous song after another. At the end of the night, I looked like I’d taken a spinning class. Lol
    At one point, Justin moon walked and then went into the audience to sing with the guests. Everyone was just in awe of him.
    At another time during the night, he invited my husband along with Johns Dad up onto the stage. I’m pretty sure that was one of the best moments of their lives. Who doesn’t want to be up on the stage with the fabulous Justin and the K2 band. Everyone got such a kick out of that.
    I could literally go on and on but it suffices to say that they exceeded our expectations and we would and will recommend them whole heartedly to anyone and everyone. I did see many of our friends and family coming up to them to ask for their contact information.
    Justin, you’re copied on this email.
    We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your extraordinary effort on July 6th for our daughter and son in-laws wedding.
    You and K2 created a vibe than none of us will ever forget and we couldn’t be more thrilled.
    Thanks again!

With gratitude,

Lynne Taikowski

Sent on 07/12/2019

Emily Mclaughlin · Married on 10/12/2018

Wedding band

Absolutely amazing! My guest are still talking about how good they were. We hired the k2 nine piece band for the reception and a solo pianoist for the cocktail hour.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Kahootz Entertainment FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Classic Rock, Country, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• 304 Newbury Street, Suite 172 Boston, 02115 See on map
    6178466563 (Other Phone Number)