Kahootz Entertainment Reviews

1 User Photo

Kahootz Entertainment 1
  • O

Olga · Married on 08/25/2018

Kahootz was absolutely amazing! We worked with KB3 for our wedding reception, and we couldn't have asked for a better band or a bigger dance party. They were very organized in the lead-up to the wedding, and we reviewed with them all the details and special songs. They did an awesome job with the special dances (first dance, parent dances, hora) and then the dance party was just amazing - such a good mix of songs that kept everyone on their feet. The band really sets the tone for the whole evening - and they truly turned our wedding into a once-in-a-lifetime celebration full of joy. Throughout the night and for weeks after, we couldn't stop getting compliments about the band - everyone had such a good time! We couldn't have been happier.

Cassandra · Married on 07/07/2018

I would advise anyone and everyone to choose Kahootz as their wedding band! If you want to have a good time and for your guests to have a good time, this is the way to go! They are amazing and keep everyone engaged the entire night. So much so that when my wedding ended at 12:30.. everyone could not believe how fast the time went. If you spend extra money on anything.. this is the way to go!!

Kahootz Entertainment 2

tina · Married on 07/06/2018

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Kahootz play during our wedding ceremony and reception on July 6th. If you are looking for the best- LOOK NO FURTHER!!. The entire band is outrageously talented and so involved in their entertainment. You can often find them in the crowd dancing and looking for guests to sing along. We found it comical that every time we looked at the tables during our wedding no one was seated- the whole wedding was out on the dance floor all night. We had many guests compliment that kahootz was the best band they had ever heard and also that we had the best wedding they had ever been to. I can't speak enough of the entire kahootz band from their professionalism, enthusiasm, and talent. They truly were everything I was hoping for and them some!

Brenda · Married on 11/25/2017

All of our guests told us that K2 was the absolutely best band that they had ever heard at a wedding! The sound was fabulous, the song mix great and the singers terrific. Chris Cole, the manager, was fun to work with and responsive. You will have so much fun with K2 providing your wedding reception music!

Allison · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about KB3! They truly made our wedding the most fun wedding our guests have ever been to. The talent and energy they bring to their performance is unbelievable. I am still getting calls and messages from our guests asking where we found the "best wedding band EVER!" Our wedding would not have been the same without them. The dance floor was packed the whole night! Our hearts are so full and we owe so much of that to them!! The whole band was so gracious and made us feel so comfortable with our choice from day one. When we decided a few weeks before our wedding to add ceremony and cocktail hour music, they were flexible and willing to help out anywhere we needed. This band makes a huge effort to connect with the couple and made us feel so cared for. We want to do it all over again!

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

There energy and song choice were amazing! Everyone including myself and my husband had an amazing time with them.

courtney · Married on 09/16/2017

KB3 was unbelievable. Not only are they incredibly talented, but they are so flexible. Jim was such a doll and was so focused on making sure the timeline of events as well as the playlist were exactly perfect. And it was! I know I'm biased but my wedding was seriously next level. Months later, it's still the talk of the town. People cannot get over how much it fun it was and how off the charts KB3 was. My husband and went to a bunch of band showcases in Boston and KB3 was so far and above anyone else we saw (and a better price!). We were so thrilled with them and would recommend them to anyone!

Nick · Married on 09/02/2017

KB3 is amazing. They were our wedding band and literally knocked it out of the park -- I've heard from so many guests how our band crushed it. It felt like having Mariah Carey and Michael Jackson (a better looking version of Michael) duet on your dance floor. Everyone would be dancing and then you'd look to your right and the lead singers were there with us on the dance floor dancing and singing, letting people sing the choruses with them, and keeping the energy up. We would use them again in a heartbeat. They had the whole place rocking and had everyone up and dancing all evening. Jim the drummer is the man and so easy to work with and Catherine and Reggie the two lead singers made it such an awesome night!

Lauren · Married on 08/27/2017

AMAZING! Kahootz was worth every penny! We first heard them at a friend's wedding 3 years ago and immediately said we would book them for our own someday--- And we did the same week we booked our venue. Chris and the band were so easy to work with from the start. From learning our first dance song to making my new husband sing (not well but hilarious) at the end of the night, every one of them is so talented. They had the dance floor full all night. We did not want them to end! We cannot express the happiness we both felt on our wedding night knowing we have the absolute BEST entertainment around! Thank you! -Lauren & Brendan Doherty (8/27/17)

Gina · Married on 08/26/2017

Kahootz performed at our wedding in August 2017. They were fantastic and kept people dancing all night. Of the entire wedding, our guests commented about the quality of the band the most. They were amazing!

Tess · Married on 07/22/2017

Hiring Kahootz to play at our wedding in July was by far the best decision we could have made. The band is absolutely incredible, and they made our wedding so unforgettable. They are unbelievably talented, and are so skilled at getting people on the dance floor and keeping them there. Music was very important to us for our wedding, and we could not have been happier with Kahootz. Also, Chris Coles, who performs with the band and manages, was the nicest, easiest person to work with. He was so responsive, and made the planning process absolutely seamless and stress free. The band completely blew us away at the wedding, and our guests are still raving about how incredible they were. The dance floor was packed the entire night, which made us so happy and still puts a smile on our face thinking about it. If you want to make sure your wedding feels like an amazing party where people are having the time of their lives, hire Kahootz immediately!

Katie · Married on 07/08/2017

The rumors are true… Kahootz is literally the best wedding band EVER (not just in Boston). My now husband and I have been to enough weddings to know that what makes a fun party are the guests and a phenomenal band. We wanted our guests to dance and sing all night long and that’s exactly what happened. Kahootz brought so much spirit and energy to our reception (held at the Boston Public Library), playing an incredible range of music that brought all the generations out on the dance floor at once. Not only can they play a huge range of music (soul, motown, hip hop, rock) but they can emcee your event and work the crowd at the same time. In the middle of the dance floor, at the height of the reception, numerous friends and family would stop me to exclaim how much they loved the band.

In addition to their amazing performance, it was also a pleasure to work with Chris Cole, the band manager. He was very responsive over email and asked great questions to help focus in on what we wanted for our reception. The band learned two new songs for us, including our first dance, and let us choose the music to accompany everything from our introduction and cake cutting to the last dances.

We are so happy we hired Kahootz. If you want a band, and a party that people will not stop talking about, hire Kahootz now!!!

Jenny · Married on 06/24/2017

KB3 was hands down the best wedding band we have ever heard. Lucky for us they performed at our wedding! I have sent their information to a number of people in the Boston/Maine area, and so many more guests wanted to let us know that KB3 took our wedding to epic levels.

They had everyone on the dance floor the entire night, from kids to grandparents. Also the song list was perfection- they can legit play anything. They learned a Zac Brown Band/country song for our father daughter dance, and then a Freddie Scott/r&b;Soul song for our first dance as husband and wife. The fact that they nailed two newly learned songs from different genres speaks for itself. Motown, pop, rock, soul-whatever you want they will provide. Super organized, on point, kind, I recommend to anyone looking for a bomb wedding. They were, in one word, perfect.

Jenna · Married on 06/17/2017

We hired KAHOOTZ for our wedding and couldn't be happier we did. I listened to basically every band in Boston before hiring them, and what really set them apart was 1) amazing interaction with guests and 2) STELLAR lead singers (you feel like you're at a professional concert). They had our whole wedding party up and dancing the whole night. In our wedding photos you see the band members out on the dance floor interacting with guests and passing around the mic -- how fun is that??! THANK YOU KAHOOTZ you're amazing.

Dave · Married on 06/10/2017

Other than the venue, the band was our biggest priority during wedding planning & Kahootz did not disappoint. From 100% creating the vibe we wanted, to nailing a few song requests (some of which were learned the week before the wedding), to showing up to our after party to return a guest's lost cell phone, Kahootz was simply incredible. We're almost 2 months post wedding & our guests are still taking about the band & the insane party on the dance floor the entire evening. I would highly recommend Kahootz to anyone in search of a wedding band.

Tiffany · Married on 10/22/2016

I have worked in events for over 17 years. Mostly, I have worked on Cape Cod but I have worked across the country. So, when it came time to plan my own wedding I knew which vendors I wanted. Kahootz has always been my favorite band out of all the bands I have seen over the years. They are worth every penny and more! I have worked hundreds of weddings and it was the first time I have ever seen people dance before salads were even served. They engage the whole audience and everyone had so much fun. People are still calling me to tell me how fabulous our wedding was! Thank you Kahootz!!!

Pete & Jenna · Married on 10/09/2016

Just a quick note to thank you for a phenonmenal performance by K2 at our reception on 10/9. Comments from our guests included, "the best band I have ever seen," "that band kicked ass!" and "best wedding we have ever been too!" A heartfelt thank you from Jenna and I for your professionalism and being the best at what you do. It truly was a memorable night for everyone!

• genevieve

genevieve · Married on 09/24/2016

Kahootz made our wedding so incredibly wonderful! Every single guest commented on how amazing the band was. They were so receptive to my description of the type of party I wanted and read the crowd so well as the night went on. Every single song came at the perfect time. I could not be more grateful for their incredible service and amazing performance at my wedding!

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2016

I cannot begin to say how amazing Kahootz was at our wedding. Chris was a delight to work with during the planning process. The number one feedback we get about our wedding night was how incredible the band was. They played throughout the entire night with a wide selection of songs perfect for every moment. They took the time to learn our first dance song and played all the songs on our "must play" list and stayed away from those that weren't our style. Most of all, it felt like they were part of the party as it clearly shows they love what they do. I cannot say enough about Kahootz and HIGHLY recommend them for any event!!

Jenny · Married on 09/17/2016

Having K2 as our wedding band was one of the first and best decisions we made in our wedding planning process! We wanted all of our guests to be on the dance floor all night and that's exactly what we got. The band works their absolute hardest to deliver a fun set full of crowd-pleasing songs. Our friends are still raving about them.

They also provided our sound equipment and a keyboardist for our ceremony and all of that went off without a hitch. The sound system was perfect, and the keyboardist did an awesome job, especially with a few very custom requests for song choices!

We booked this band after hearing they were the best in Boston from a Wedding planner. They traveled to VT and put on a great show!! They were hands down my favorite part of the night. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how great they were! Book Kahootz and don't look back!

Holly · Married on 08/13/2016

Hiring Kahootz was the best decision we made for our wedding. Not only are they incredibly talented, but they are great performers and kept the energy high all night. Our friends and family are still raving about them weeks later.

Jonathan · Married on 07/30/2016

Where do we start? Kahootz is the BEST WEDDING BAND EVER! All of the band members are incredibly talented which allows them to play a very diverse playlist, from the classic hits to the latest Top 40 and everything in between. They are also the most fun and engaging wedding band we have ever seen (our guests echoed this sentiment). The lead singers were always out in the crowd, allowing the guests to sing and dance right along with them, and you can tell that all of the musicians love doing what they do which gives off a super fun vibe. The dance floor was packed all night long which is exactly what we had hoped for on our day, and I can’t begin to tell you how many of our guests commented on how talented and fun the band was. Kahootz made the night everything we wanted it to be.

Lastly, but not to be overlooked, working with Chris Cole (the band manager) was a breeze. He is professional, organized, responsive, and consistently focused on making your day the best it can possibly be. He met with us in person prior to the wedding day, where he got all of the details and listened to our vision of the day – he then helped to work out the flow of the reception and customized the music based on our vision. He also worked with our day-of coordinator at the venue behind the scenes to make everything seamless and stress-free. We cannot recommend Kahootz highly enough!!!

P.S. if Kahootz is already booked for your wedding day, check out their sister bands K2 and KB3. We have been to a wedding where K2 was the band and they are incredible as well!

Kristina · Married on 07/16/2016

Words that come to mind when I think of Kahootz: FUN, highly talented, lively, upbeat, professional, knowledgable, accommodating...did I mention fun? This band was an absolute hit at our wedding. Our family and friends tore up the dance floor as the band danced with us and performed across multiple genres. Leon even sang from the photo booth and the outdoor deck! This band is the real deal and we couldn't be happier that we had them be a part of our big day. Hiring Kahootz is a decision you won't regret! Worth every penny!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/16/2016

We booked K2 after a lot of research on various wedding bands in the Boston area. We loved them after seeing them at a showcase but their performance at our wedding was absolutely above and beyond our expectations. I cannot imagine there is a better wedding band out there! Everyone who attended our wedding has commented on how amazing K2 was and that they truly made the wedding. The only complaint we've heard about our wedding is that the dance floor should have been bigger!! They learned our slightly obscure first dance song and nailed it. All the members of the band were phenomenal- David's guitar tricks impressed everyone, Justin kept the crowd incredibly engaged and pumped up and people are still talking about Bianca's amazing voice! I would highly recommend K2 to anyone looking for a high energy wedding band.