Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kaan Tulgar Productions

Your wedding day should be perfect, and so should your video.

The goal of Kaan Tulgar Productions is to offer an exciting, fresh and unique style in capturing your special day.  Our approach to every special event is simple... to be discrete, professional and creative.

You are about to embark on the greatest journey of your life, a journey you will want to relive over and over again.  You can now make that possible with Kaan Tulgar Productions.

Kaan Tulgar Productions

Documentary (1)
Drone Footage (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Slideshow (1)

Kaan was an amazing videographer! He talked us through the whole process and was super upbeat the whole night. You can tell he really enjoys his job! He was excited to work with me, my fiance and our families the entire night! Kaan worked great with the photographers as well. He was quick to respond to our emails and was very detailed. We are looking forward to watching our wedding video! We would highly recommend Kaan! Thank you again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Toni-Marie, 8/11/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Professional and beyond accommodating. I called him only weeks before our wedding.... he was so polite and pleasant to chat with and to have around but also I didn’t even know he was there. He got so many shots that we didn’t get to see that night... and the highlight clip??!! Perfection!! I highly highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Andrea, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kaan is an absolute pleasure to work with! I kind of already knew he was amazing because he did my twin sister's wedding last year but seriously he is the perfect videographer. He's so professional but not stuffy. He's easy to talk to and immediately makes you feel comfortable and your video definitely reflects that! He is so flexible and discreet--you would never know you have a videographer yet he still comes away with amazing footage! I even threw a curveball at him--I'm the head cake decorator at Carlo's Bakery and therefore, my wedding was filmed for an episode of Cake Boss (I made my own wedding cake!) so there was an entire separate film crew there! He took it in stride and not only worked WITH them but worked in spite of them to get the job done. I'm so happy with Kaan and his assistant Emely and would highly recommend them to anyone for anything!

Profile Picture Liz, 12/2/17, 10 Reviews

0 Photos

0 Photos

2 VIDEOS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
I have been working along side of Kaan for many years and he is the absolute best. Extremely professional and personable and simply stated, He Gets It. He understands what our job is and what we need to do and he goes with our flow and helps make my events run smoothly. His finished product is second to none and when I get the honor to work an event with him I know I don't have to worry about anything. He's got it under control. We recommend Kaan to all of our Brides & Grooms.

We've been working alongside Kaan for over 6 years and hope to keep our relationship in tact for another 10. He's a professional's professional.

We have worked with Kaan for many years and he is the go to for all our Video.......Highly recommend his company.

Kaan is professional, but laid-back - something comforting to any bride, groom or host. His work is high quality without the high price-tag. I was extremely impressed with him and would recommend Kaan for any event!

David E. Starke Photography has worked with Kaan Tulgar Productions for several years and had nothing but great experiences with both Kaan and his company. Kaan is someone we always feel comfortable referring and working side by side with. He is a true professional and his work speaks for itself. We highly recommend Kaan Tulgar Productions for all of your video needs.

150 North First Street, Bergenfield, NJ 07621   See On Map