Saint Paul, Saint Paul, MN 55130 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,875
Availability Check your date

About K Solberg Photography

K Solberg Photography is a wedding photography service based out of St. Paul, Minnesota. This photographer believes that your wedding day is so much more than any other event because it sets the tone for the rest of your story and lives together. With this belief, the photographer strives to tell your love story through vibrant and classic images.

K Solberg Photography shoots using a contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional style of photography. When the photographer is finished editing the photos, they will be available in several different formats, including albums, canvas, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, prints, and proofs. Wedding photography services offered include the following:

• Second shooter

eb70167c28ac31c0 KSP Wedding 03
kspwedding01

10 Reviews for K Solberg Photography

Missy · Married on 11/28/2015

Kirsten was amazing! I couldn't imagine having a better photographer for our wedding day.

She is very professional, while still being fun and creative. Going into it, my husband and I didn't know what to expect from wedding photography, and Kirsten did a wonderful job explaining it. She was very patient when trying to figure out times to meet up about various things, and was very informative and had answers to all the quetions we had. All Kirsten's responses to our inquiries were prompt and helpful.

I couldn't be happier with how our wedding photos turned out! They captured the emotion of the day, and our individual personalities. Scrolling through the pictures and being able to relive our wedding day is an amazing experience. Kirsten had a great balance of telling us how to pose (What would look good in the picture) and letting us do our own thing- which made for very natural and beautiful photos. The wedding day went very smoothly as far as photography goes. The formal portraits were done in a very organized fashion, and I knew and trusted that Kirsten knew what she was doing. She made sure everyone was where they needed to be, when they needed to be there, and did a great job of keeping everyone focused to get it done.

We also got our photos back in a very timely manner- It was only about a month after the wedding date. I have heard many stories of how wedding photographers take forever to get the pictures back to you, or a muriad of other issues with photographers, and that is absolutely not Kirsten.

If you're looking for a wedding photographer who is professional, talented, prompt, creative, fun, and not afraid to be the bad guy on your wedding day (That is important... Trust me), then Kirsten is your girl.

Sent on 02/11/2016

K Solberg Photography's reply:

Thanks for the lovely review, Missy. You guys were a dream to work with!

Alisa · event on 10/10/2015

I've had the opportunity to work with Kirsten a couple of times now and each time I'm blown away by her skill. She gets it. You can see even as she is in the midst of managing multiple variables of a shot that she has a story in her head and she has the ability to make it come to life. When we got our family pictures back I just kept saying over and over - this is our family. 100% she captured who we are.

Sent on 11/02/2015

K Solberg Photography's reply:

Wow! Thanks Alisa. I always do a little jump for joy whenever I get the chance to work with you professionally or with your wonderful family.

K Solberg Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,255.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,875.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress

• Envisaged Events
    Envisaged Events Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Kirsten. Some of my photos on my page here are actually pictures she had taken. Her pictures are not only beautiful, but she is extremely professional and has an amazing eye to get just the right photo. If I had to work with any photographer, she would absolutely be my first choice.

• Saint Paul Saint Paul, MN, 55130 See on map