139 Cambridge Pl. flr.2, Brooklyn, NY 11238 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 51

About K.I.M. Media

K.I.M. Media LLC/K.I.M. Weddings is a wedding planning company located in Brooklyn, New York. This company offers a la carte services to make your wedding day as customizable as possible. From design services to props and lighting, these planners can do it all. Clients praise wedding planner Leslie for her experience, eye for detail and enjoyable personality.

Experience

Leslie Short prides herself in incorporating her skills when creating memorable weddings. She has worked as a television show producer and as the president of marketing, advertising and PR for FUBU. She has been awarded for her many achievements, including earning the Best of Brooklyn, Wedding Planner award in 2012.

K.I.M. Media LLC/K.I.M. Weddings offers both full and partial planning services, depending on your needs. Services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services

Leslie can plan military ceremonies and weddings that are eco-friendly. Other wedding types that can be planned include the following:

• Civil
  • Cultural
  • Destination
  • Double Weddings
  • Non-religious
  • Religious

Other couples have also viewed

• The Wedding Collab

Photos 48 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

24 Reviews for K.I.M. Media

Jenn · Married on 08/06/2016

SAY YES TO THE LES! Leslie and her team are absolutely amazing! Booking K.I.M. Media was probably the smartest decision my husband and I made during the whole planning process! I am a type-A, organized control freak, so it was not easy for me to trust someone enough to allow them to coordinate everything the day of my wedding. However, Leslie earned my trust very quickly, as it's obvious after meeting with her that she is smart, experienced, detail oriented, and does it all with grace. Leslie went above and beyond in helping me, from making great suggestions, to reminding me about all the little details that needed attention. The month of my wedding I emailed her every day, multiple times a day, and she answered every single question I had. She also came to a lot of meetings and it was great to have her there since she really is a wedding expert. Leslie also spent a lot of time with our families (which is never easy!) and they all love her too!

My wedding day was so much more enjoyable because I knew Leslie and her team were taking care of everything and I didn't have to worry. Despite the threat of rain and a few people showing up late, Leslie made my wedding amazing and perfect. Leslie handled everything with all the vendors and still made sure to be by my side to help me with my dress, to take me to the bathroom, and to make sure I was enjoying myself. I had so much more fun then I expected! People told me that it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and I really owe it all to Leslie! Now that my wedding is over, I'm sad because I know I will miss having Leslie so involved in my life! Book K.I.M. media and you will thank me later!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Alicia · Married on 07/16/2016

Leslie was amazing. She assisted with all the details and last minute prep of our wedding. She was always responsive and courteous and made sure our big day went exactly as planned. I would definitely recommend her and don't know what we would have done if she wasn't there for us that day!

Thanks Leslie!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Stephanie · Married on 12/05/2015

Leslie and her staff are absolutely amazing!! She became part of my crazy greek family and I am so happy to have worked with her. From the start, Leslie was responsive, on point, gave great advice for alternative ideas, diy, etc. My wedding was stunningly beautiful, on time, smooth and I honestly owe it all to Leslie. She gives great recommendations for other vendors she had work with in the past depending on the kind of service you need, etc. Anything you need she is there, and if she can not make it happen she is honest with you but always has a better plan b to make it up! My wedding went out like a bang, everyone still talks about it till this day and I have recommended Leslie to all of them! go ahead call her....you will see what i am doing talking about! Love you leslie!

Sent on 12/07/2015

K.I.M. Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 5004
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 7046
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 12000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• Cocktail Caterers Wedding Caterers

True Professional. Leslie and her Team are a delight to work with. They are extremely detailed from the first meeting to event completion. Highly recommended!

• Bride & Blossom Wedding Florists

You couldn't choose a better planner for your special day. Leslie and team are on top of every detail and the quantity of their work is outstanding! They are also some of the nicest people we've worked with in this industry,

• jack morelli music Wedding Musicians

Leslie is a professional with impeccable taste and style. If you want your next event or party to be a smash success, she is the planner you should meet. If you don't know exactly what you want, she will help you and keep it moving...

• 139 Cambridge Pl. flr.2 Brooklyn, NY, 11238 See on map
    2128694996 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (K.I.M. Media)