210 Martin St, Normal, IL 61761 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About K design Photography

WE ARE NOT YOUR USUAL PHOTOGRAPHERS!  Why would you entrust your memories to an "ordinary" photographer?  Each of our albums is custom-designed around you - your personality and the details that you've been planning for the last year.  Feel free to browse our site to see some cool photos, gather some good info, and drop us a line if you like what you see!

• Good Photography
  • Ellie Ann Photography and Design
  • Onnie B. Photography
e1578b612253066d 1244660106593 128
e1578b612253066d 1244660106593 128

3 Reviews for K design Photography

I absolutely LOVED Mike and Katie. They made such a great team and with a husband and wife pair, it made it easy to do the guys and girls separately before the wedding. They have a great variety of packages that are a great value. We had SO much fun with them at the wedding and it made it easy to be comfortable in front of the camera when it felt like we had friends taking the pictures. I would 100% recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2012

Katie & Mikey were absolutely amazing to work with. From consultation to wedding day, they were phenomenal. They are very quick to respond to any email, very flexible when trying to schedule a session, and are very professional while working. They made me and my husband feel so relaxed during our engagement session, that when our wedding day rolled around, we felt like we knew them for years! We will be going back to KDesign for future photos. We're already in talk to get our holiday photos done and I know they will be the ones to capture pregnancy, baby, and family photos. Worth every cent we spent!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Lindsey · Married on 09/04/2010

K design Photography did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. EVERYONE loved our pictures!! The photo albums and the little extras that are available through them are so unique and something I will always cherish. Katie and Mikey were so fun and easy to work with also. I would recommend them to anyone who is thinking about getting married! They also take wonderful senior, maternity/baby and family pictures too! I will absolutely have them take pictures of my family in the future.

Sent on 03/15/2011

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• K design Photography 1
    Free 16x24 fine art print
    Mention that you saw us on weddingwire and receive a free 16 x 24 fine art print when you book our Tender Bliss package.

• 210 Martin St Normal, 61761 See on map
    Location of (K design Photography)