North Palm Beach, FL 33408 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,150

About Juno Beach Photography

I consider it a privilege every time I have the opportunity to photograph an individual, couple, or family. I appreciate every time I have the chance to meet and record special moments in any person(s) life, and treat every event as precious to both you and me. I strive to make each session or event relaxing and comfortable while capturing beautiful memories.
Photography allows me to capture your life in way that may not be remembered any other way. I love being able to capture that history for you and your loved ones.

• Dani Carretero Photography
157b319c2cf2cab9 1424270367022 junobeachphotography 3
junobeachphotography 3

3 Reviews for Juno Beach Photography

Jenna · Married on 02/24/2017

Best photographer I have ever worked with!! He first did my engagement pictures and then my wedding. Received both sets of pictures within less than 2 weeks. He was professional and relaxed. On time and kept us on time. Worked extremely well with my videographers from another company. I was initially nervous about hiring 2 vendors for the documentary portions. Even though pricing would have been cheaper to lump both tasks into one vendor, after I worked with him on my engagement shoot, there was no other option for me. Juno Beach Photography was it!

Our wedding was on the beach. At one point he got on the ground, in the sand and under the grooms party, as they fist bumped in a circle. He even got down on the dance floor to get some awesome party shots.

Best of all I was freaking out during pictures because people we missing or not paying attention. He had me focus on him and brought me back down to reality. LOL You can say he tamed the Bridezilla!!!

Will totally book him again for all of my upcoming family milestones.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Julie · Married on 02/20/2016

Wow! Doug was our photographer for our engagement photos as well as our wedding day photos. Doug did such an amazing job capturing all the special moments, that every time we look at our photos, we feel like we're re-living the day! He makes every effort to get to know the couple and the style of photography they like. He also makes suggestions and makes sure you don;t leave any traditional shots out. Doug stays in contact with the couple via phone, text, email, and even Pinterest! He is so flexible to meet the needs of the couple. Photos were edited and delivered within two weeks of being shot. Doug is the epitome of a professional photographer, and we look forward to working with him again in the future!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Nicole · Married on 12/27/2014

Doug was absolutely amazing! Before the wedding, he took the time to get to know us as a couple and figure out what types of photos we wanted. He was on time and followed us to 4 different locations to get the best shots. He made us feel very comfortable and captured amazing memories that we will cherish for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 03/28/2015

Juno Beach Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1150
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• North Palm Beach, 33408 See on map
    Location of (Juno Beach Photography)