364 Lincoln Ave, Lexington, KY 40502 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 70
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Juniper Sisters Events

Based in Lexington, Kentucky, Juniper Sisters Events is a wedding planning and design company that offers services throughout the entirety of the United States. Sustainability and client satisfaction are top priorities for this group. They aim to reflect the soon-to-be-weds' personalities in every detail, from the smallest embellishment to the largest and most grand statement. Casey has a critical eye for design while Natalie is pleasantly organized. Together, the Juniper Sisters craft unforgettable occasions full of life, creativity, and timeless authenticity.

Juniper Sisters Events is considerate of inclusivity and environmentally conscious actions in all of their planning. This company stands by a love-is-love ethos and proudly works with clients of all beliefs and identities. Through careful decision making, Juniper Sisters aims to facilitate eco-conscious lifestyles by introducing alternative, environmentally friendly options. To do this, Juniper Sisters Events has partnered with other industry professionals whose goals align with the company's vision and mission. This company is pleased to work with couples who share these values and is happy to chat about options and available packages for an exciting wedding event.

• Woman-owned
R+J: Grand Exit
E+R: Getting ready
E+R: Getting ready
E+R: Red River Gorge
E+R: We love dessert tables!
E+R: We love dessert tables!
Arbor floral by Stems

Videos 1 Video

7 Reviews for Juniper Sisters Events

• Dan

Dan R. · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Love in the time of COVID - wedding was still a success.

We had our ceremony at home and there were more than a few challenges in trying to pull this off with all the limitations and restrictions of COVID. Natalie and Casey corralled the vendors and made sure everything went as smoothly as possible. Grateful for everything they did.

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Brandi

Brandi P. · Married on 03/10/2021

They are amazing at what they do

I'm a photographer and have hired Juniper Sisters to put together a few of my styled shoots and workshops. They've also worked on several of the weddings I've been a part of, and everything they do is pure Gold. They genuinely care about the experience their clients have and care that the other vendors are also taken care of. I recommend them to all of my clients that haven't yet hired a planner.

Sent on 10/15/2020

Juniper Sisters Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1400
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Juniper Sisters Events 1
    Free Initial Consultation

We are notoriously bad at giving away lots of tips and tricks during our initial consultations, but we wouldn't dream of charging you for it! Let's get to know one another, chat about your vision, and see if we're the right fit. We can't wait to meet you!

Team of Juniper Sisters Events

Casey Stivender

Casey Stivender

Owner

Before establishing Juniper Sisters Events, I owned a vintage clothing shop, which allowed me to combine my love of textiles, design, and the environment. My time in the fashion industry lead way to many fantastic creative endeavors- from editoral type photoshoots, styling music videos, and eventually landing the role as Wardrobe Director for the multi award winning indie film, Burning Kentucky. After planning my own wedding, I realized many of my skills were perfect for developing a cohesive, well organized, unique event. Combined with Natalie's extensive background in coropate event planning, the Juniper Sisters were born!

I can't wait to help you conceptualize your dream event, together we can bring your vision to life (and keep it hella organized, too!).

A little about me:

-I love cats.

-Matcha Lattes are life (with oat milk, helllooo!)

-Cotton Jones and Fiona Apple are my all time favorite musicians

-I'm addicited to dark chocolate.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Natalie  Rapchak

Natalie Rapchak

Owner

I’m not at all what you would expect a Wedding Planner to be…

I have been a tomboy my whole life. and I can confidently say I never dreamt of becoming a wedding and event planner until I became a wedding and event planner. I never even dreamt of my own nuptials or the special person who would one day whisk me away into the sunset. Nope. I was the little girl that was too busy playing with secret Hot Wheels I’d steal from boys, helping my dad restore vintage cars, covering myself head to toe in mud, and annoying my older brother and his cute friends. My earliest memory of wanting to be something was of an arborist, although I didn’t know that was the name for it (I called it a “Tree Trotter” and I imagined I would travel around the world, living in tree-friendly tree houses, protecting the planet against deforestation). All that time, however, my own mother was quietly transferring her love for a good party onto me as I helped her prepare for the multitude of epic bashes she’d plan throughout the year. If you ever went to a Jack’s Creek Halloween party, you know exactly what I’m talking about. I was bound to be a party thrower with a mother like that!

It wasn’t until I started planning events that I felt naturally inclined in any one direction, though. Nothing required my meticulous attention to detail and organization skills quite as much as this profession. Nothing challenged me in such a satisfying way, either. Every single event I have ever coordinated has taught me something new. Nothing utilizes the culmination of random skills I’ve acquired throughout the years quite like this. And nothing equates to the feeling I get standing in the midst of a beautiful wedding that I helped plan, seeing the elated faces of the couple and the palpable love being shared between all those in attendance. I have never felt such rightness. Such pride.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 364 Lincoln Ave Lexington, KY, 40502 See on map
    859-429-0217 (Phone number)
    Location of (Juniper Sisters Events)