About Julie Dawn

Award Winning Freelance Photographer

Julie Dawn is a Award Winning Freelance Photographer with over 11 years of experience and training from The New York Institute of Photography.  She won 1st place in The Nature and Eye competition held by The San Diego Union Tribune. Her winning photograph was displayed in The La Jolla Museum of Contemporary Arts.  Julie also won 1st place in The Aperture Nature Photography Contest hosted by Flickr which gave her the opportunity to shoot and learn along side some of the top photographers in the industry.

Visit my website HERE

Email HERE

Call or text 208-930-5402

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Spokane, Salt Lake City

56 Reviews for Julie Dawn

User Photos
todo alt text

Julie was truly an exceptional wedding photographer, I don't know if I could giver her any higher praise. My wife and I really wanted to invest in one of the better photographers because we agreed that the memories of the wedding would probably be the most important thing about our special day. I did photography on an amateur level when I was younger so when I saw her portfolio, I immediately recognized her talent. I was more impressed with her work than I was with some of the photographers who charged twice the price of Julie so we decided to go with her after talking to her on the phone and doing a little more research about her (She had over a decade of experience doing wedding photography as her primary source of income and had several awards credited to her from photography contests). I had fairly high expectations of her when the day of the wedding came and she absolutely superseded all of them! She was very organized, friendly and professional and knew exactly what she wanted from us which made the whole process go very smoothly. I have to give her kudos as well for putting up with my best man who was very drunk and admittedly obnoxious. She dealt with all the chaos so we didn't have to and masterfully worked around our difficult family dynamic in a way that kept the day drama free. By the end of the day, some of the shots she got of us could seriously have been in a wedding magazine (I was very pleased when I saw that she used one of our photos as her main cover on Wedding Wire!) I cannot stress enough how much I would recommend her to anyone I know and how happy I am that we decided to go with her because she truly did make the whole day that much more special for us. Thank you so much Julie!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brendan, 7/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Julie Dawn Photography is our FIRST choice when it comes to photography and videography. She's amazing and timely. I've used a lot of photographers in the past but I will never change from Julie! It's like when you find an awesome hair stylist and they become your BFF, well, that's how it is with JDP! Seriously, AWESOME!

View Vendor Response

1 PRO I KNOW

Events

Spokane, ID 83814   See On Map
208-930-5402 (phone)
Julie Dawn is a wedding photographer from Park City, UT servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Logan, Salt Lake City, and Provo. Julie Dawn is a professional freelance photographer that has been part of the Utah wedding industry since 2005 specializing in wedding photography, bridal portraits, engagement sessions, photo-journalistic style photography and portrait photography. .