9406 Ravenswood Road, Granbury, TX 76049 Map · Phone number

About J's Event Planning

J’s Event Planning is dedicated to making your wedding a distinctive and memorable reflection of you as a couple. We offer creative planning and expert coordination of the many details that combine to make a magical wedding experience. Our goal is to allow you to rest easy and enjoy every moment of your special day. There is no substitute for experience and Jamie Sanders, owner of J's Event Planning, has years of successful wedding and event planning experience. She surrounds herself with dedicated assistants who are also seasoned event professionals. We are passionate about making your day as beautiful and memorable as you ever dreamed. Please feel free to contact us at jsevents@mtco.com or by calling Jamie at 309-253-7310.

Follow J's Event Planning on

Dancing couple and guests
Dancing couple and guests
Wedding cake
Wedding cake
Homemade strawberry rhubarb jam for wedding favors.  Photo courtesy of Deidre Lynn Photography
Homemade strawberry rhubarb jam for wedding favors. Photo courtesy of Deidre Lynn Photography
Happy bride at her eco-friendly wedding.  Photo courtesy of Rachel B. Photographie
Happy bride at her eco-friendly wedding. Photo courtesy of Rachel B. Photographie
Lovely Laura getting her corset just right
Lovely Laura getting her corset just right
Party!
Party!
pics by marsha 15
J's Event Planning
This 18-month old flower girl decided she did not like her new shoes! Photo courtesy of Deidre Lynn...
Photo courtesy of Rachel B. Photographie
maphne by jamie 22
couple profile

4 Reviews for J's Event Planning

Anne · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband and I hired Jamie to do day-of coordination for our recent wedding on September 12th. Best. Decision. Ever. I can’t even tell you how many times we said in the weeks leading up to the wedding, and the day-of, ‘Man, glad we hired her!’ She took care of details we wouldn’t have even thought of, and more importantly, her presence helped us relax in the days and weeks leading up to our wedding.

The big benefits in hiring Jamie:
    Two weeks before our wedding, she took over. She called each vendor, confirmed they’d be there on our big day. She called our parents, our bridal party, everyone who had a role in our day talked with Jamie. It was a huge load off our shoulders not having to be on the phone for hours in the days leading up to the wedding.

Jamie created a very detailed timeline of our day. She sorted out when things needed to happen, how to balance all the chaos of the day into an orderly schedule. The day of our wedding she made sure it all fell into place. She made sure the day went as planned. And if it didn't go as planned? I didn’t even know because Jamie was taking care of any issues as they arose.

The other big plus, Jamie’s bubbly personality. She’s friendly, down-to-earth, and easy to work with.

Can you tell I’m a fan of J’s Event Planning? Seriously, if you’re considering hiring a day-of coordinator, reach out to Jamie, she will make your wedding go much more smoothly.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Laura · Married on 03/09/2013

J's Events provided me with direction and support in my wedding planning process. I come from a family of independents who have a history of doing things themselves, and my Mom's singular request was to hire someone to take on the day-of coordination for my wedding.

Jamie served as an experienced sounding board, and she was a calming influence that assured me that the wedding would be a special and memorable day. The services J's Events provided allowed for my family and I to focus on the memories of the day instead of conducting the tasks within that make an event flow smoothly.

My first suggestion to new brides would be to consider where you want your focus to be on your wedding day. For me, having the services of a coordinator gave me the freedom to take in my wedding day.

Sent on 04/15/2013

Gretchen · Married on 07/09/2011

I hired J's Event Planning as a day-of wedding planner. Jamie was so much more than that though, working with me with difficult vendors and giving great advice. She is a true professional and worth every penny spent. Having her to help take the day-of pressure off me was great. I was able to just concentrate on my wonderful day.

Sent on 04/13/2013

J's Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3