Los Angeles, CA 90020 Map · Phone number

Table setting
941c12d6f7b23529 1522092223 e32a11a4713711ac 1522092221298 2 look10 600

21 Reviews for Joyce Kim Weddings

Terrance · Married on 09/19/2015

Joyce Kim is a highly sought after wedding planner and understandably so. From the get go, my fiancée wanted to meet her to see if she'll be a good fit for our wedding planning. After we got in touch, she quickly agreed to meet us at our convenience in a cafe near where my fiancée and I both live.

From our first meeting until now, Joyce has been exceptionally professional. She quickly assessed what we wanted out of the wedding and provided a clear answer to all the questions that we had. Since our first meeting, Joyce has always replied to all our emails with 48 hours. She clarified a lot of our uncertainties and even mailed my fiancée a packet of wedding information, including a wedding magazine, that swoon over my fiancée completely.

I really like that she only takes on one wedding per weekend, giving us the full assurance that she will be with us every step of the way.

Best Wedding planning team ever!!
    My name is Jimmy Koh, I am a Wedding MC/DJ, also a Wedding singer. I worked with Joyce last Aug, 5th, at Carondelet House for Christine & George's wedding. She has a great ability to communicate comfortably. She makes people very comfortable. She also has very precise ideas. When we had a walk thru the venue, it was totally empty. At the day of wedding, she actually showed us "magic". The theme of wedding was a vintage element which was I never had before. It was absolutely fantastic and ideal wedding I ever had. Not only she has the quality to do the job, also she has qualified vendors and referral connections on venues for you to choose. Everything she planned was fulfilled, bride & groom liked it so much, I was the witness there. I am so glad that I was the part of her team. Thank you, Joyce!

Jin · Married on 11/08/2014

Joyce made our planning process fun and our wedding day the most memorable and beautiful day that we could've hoped for! We had our wedding in LA but we were living abroad for the most part of our planning phase so our wedding was somewhat of a destination wedding without the luxury of having a full service venue. We met with Joyce when were visiting LA before we relocated back to LA. Unfortunately, she wasn't available for the full service so we had her as our "Day of Coordinator." I put this in quotations because while our contract and price-point were those of a "Day of Coordinator" service, what we received in return was a friend who helped us plan our wedding every step of the way; even while we were still abroad, Joyce made time for us via numerous emails and Skype, even though the time difference meant talking to us at odd hours of the night. We took advantage of her design/planning consultation sessions before the final month meetings that are part of her day of coordinator service. We felt that these were well worth the price and highly recommend them to anyone who cannot reserve her full planning service. We agree with all the other reviewers' comments about how organized, creative, honest, and resourceful Joyce is but also wanted to add how wonderful the vendors she works with are. We were budget conscious and had a very hard time finding any florists who were willing to even consider our wedding with our budget for flowers but Joyce recommended us with the most wonderful florist whom not only came within our budget but also came up with amazing flower arrangement that fit my personal style so perfectly. We also went with Joyce's recommendation for our DJ and he was amazing! On the day of our wedding, we really felt like we had an entire wedding planning team/vendors synergistically working together to create the best day for us. We loved working with Joyce as our wedding coordinator and highly recommend her service.

Joyce Kim Weddings FAQ