Los Angeles, CA 90020 Map · Phone number

5af21673e401a9e3 1522092224 7f4653428dbb3da2 1522092223 013650029a09584c 152209

21 Reviews for Joyce Kim Weddings

• Megganla04

Meggan · Getting married on 09/12/2020

I was contacted by Joyce Kim on my http://wedding.com account! I could not have been happier with my choice to have Joyce coordinate my wedding. She was great! She is very personable, friendly and really knows what she is doing. When I first met with her we really clicked, I am a little awkward when meeting people for the first time but she made my feel comfortable! Immediately we got down to business about my wedding she took notes and asked a lot of questions! I loved it and it made me feel that she really cared about what I wanted and was honest with me if she thought of a better way to do something. I would definitely pick her again to plan another event in the future! She was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had and even took the time to respond to me after my wedding when I forgot where I had place/thought I lost a few things! If you are looking for a coordinator that is hard working, dedicated and will take your image of your special day and make it even better than you imagined I suggest you book Joyce Kim, you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Terrance · Married on 09/19/2015

Joyce Kim is a highly sought after wedding planner and understandably so. From the get go, my fiancée wanted to meet her to see if she'll be a good fit for our wedding planning. After we got in touch, she quickly agreed to meet us at our convenience in a cafe near where my fiancée and I both live.

From our first meeting until now, Joyce has been exceptionally professional. She quickly assessed what we wanted out of the wedding and provided a clear answer to all the questions that we had. Since our first meeting, Joyce has always replied to all our emails with 48 hours. She clarified a lot of our uncertainties and even mailed my fiancée a packet of wedding information, including a wedding magazine, that swoon over my fiancée completely.

I really like that she only takes on one wedding per weekend, giving us the full assurance that she will be with us every step of the way.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Best Wedding planning team ever!!
    My name is Jimmy Koh, I am a Wedding MC/DJ, also a Wedding singer. I worked with Joyce last Aug, 5th, at Carondelet House for Christine & George's wedding. She has a great ability to communicate comfortably. She makes people very comfortable. She also has very precise ideas. When we had a walk thru the venue, it was totally empty. At the day of wedding, she actually showed us "magic". The theme of wedding was a vintage element which was I never had before. It was absolutely fantastic and ideal wedding I ever had. Not only she has the quality to do the job, also she has qualified vendors and referral connections on venues for you to choose. Everything she planned was fulfilled, bride & groom liked it so much, I was the witness there. I am so glad that I was the part of her team. Thank you, Joyce!

Sent on 08/06/2012