Los Angeles, CA 90020 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Deals 1

About JK Wedding Events

JK planning team has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the wedding and event industry, we are highly skilled wedding event professionals, but most importantly we are 100% committed to providing excellent customer support, outstanding service and of course truly unforgettable moments.

Our entertainment services offer bilingual DJs, MCs (English + Korean, Spanish, Chinese, and Filipino), pre-event consultation, complete music selection & coordination, a professional live singer service are all included in service. We got music library with 60,000+ songs from all decades and genres. Wireless Internet for emergency song requests. Professional Producer/DJs with 6+ yrs experience, bachelor degree or certification.

We are fully INSURED. All official written contracts. Your event could be one of the most important in your life, so go with Full-Time professionals, not a part time hobbyist. We will match any reasonable, comparable rate.

Plan ahead and call 213 703 7131 or e-mail info@jkweddingevents.com to discuss today. For more at www.jkweddingevents.com.

Featured services:

Event Planning & Wedding Consulting

Weddings (indoor, Outdoor, small to large size wedding)

Corporate Events

Private Events (Korean 1st Birthday, any Airthday, Anniversary, etc)

Master of Ceremony (Bilingual: English + Korean, Spanish, Filipino, Mandarin, Cantonese)

Disc Jockey (Dance & Party DJ Mixing)

Classic Duo/Trio/Quartet

Live Jazz/Pop Band (American, Latin, Brazilian, Korean, Chinese, Filipino)

Premium Sound Equipment (Bose, Yamaha, QSC, Mackie, Shure, Sennheiser, etc)

Decor Lighting (Cordless LED Up lighting, pin spot lighting)

Stage Lighting (sound effects, Moving heads, follow spots)

Party Lighting with Custom Effects (Gobo, Signature)

Projector & Screen Rental

JK Wedding Events 7
  • Brooke

Brooke Kim · Married on 07/07/2019

Awesome!!!

Initially we weren't planning to get a Dj/Mc but then we realized it would be much easier since the venue didn't really provide speakers and mics. We were starting to freak out and so we looked around and found Jimmy. He had so many awesome reviews and when I spoke with him over the phone he was very experienced, friendly, and professional. We hired him right away and have no regrets. He answered all my questions, and was on top of everything. He even reminded me for a lot of stuff which was great. He was able to get a last minute song in and even stayed a bit later than our agreed time. He was super entertaining and very good at what he does. His speaker quality was great too. I highly recommend him. He literally saved our lives !

Sent on 07/10/2019
    JK Wedding Events 8
    JK Wedding Events 9
    JK Wedding Events 10
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely perfect

My husband and I searched high and low for a bilingual MC/DJ for our wedding in NorCal and had absolutely no luck so we looked a little further afield and found Jimmy. Jimmys prices were really reasonable and he has a unique hook to draw in the guests - he is an amazing singer! He was super responsive and helpful throughout the whole wedding process and did an amazing job with the everything during the wedding. The guests absolutely adored him and were amazed by his singing, and I got multiple comments on how funny he was. I literally regret nothing about hiring Jimmy and would do it again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Jeanne Yi · Married on 03/03/2019

Smooth ride~!

I had great pleasure having JK Wedding Ent. (Jimmy) as my MC for my wedding recently. I believe JK is the #1 one stop MC + Dj directory you'll only need for any events. As I was planning my own wedding I've learned how important music, timeline, and especially pleasing all of our guests were until Jimmy took me on a one on one tour! Truly amazing!

During my wedding we did have a little bump and right when I was about to freak out.. Jimmy came to rescue and totally saved the day for us! Well experienced and knows exactly what to do when things start to look rough! (thank you)

As a detailed individual myself I was lucky to write down literally all the songs I wanted the Dj to place during our reception... we got just that! Perfect! (Future Bride & Groom... as long you know know exactly what you want and don't want..you'll be fine.. just make clear for the MC & DJ... they actually take it all in and play it out very well!)

May I add... Jimmy does sing very well. Most of my guests thought he was lip syncing! ... but he wasn't!!! CRAZY! ^_^

For any events I highly recommend JK WEDDING ENT.

Doesn't hurt to give them a call!

Thank you guys!

Sent on 03/08/2019

JK Wedding Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• JK Wedding Events 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Looking Glass Photo and Video
    Looking Glass Photo and Video Wedding Photographers

An excellent and entertaining singer! He performed amazingly for the bride and groom and their guests!

• Sage Event Planning
    Sage Event Planning Wedding Planners

I first met Jimmy at a wedding I attended as a guest, and I was floored by his talent and ability to attract the attention of over 500 wedding attendees. Then more recently, I had the blessing of working with Jimmy (and Steve, the DJ) at my clients' wedding -- he is absolutely amazing as an MC, singer, and simply as a person. From the get-go, I knew Jimmy would be easy to work with; after arriving on time (always grateful to vendors who do this!), he and Steve set up quickly, ran a smooth sound/slideshow check, and then we spent some time reviewing the day's schedule of events. Undoubtedly, throughout the reception, we had to adjust our set schedule due to time, but he handled every change with grace and charm. His ability to fluently speak Korean and English was also key to engaging the wedding guests, and definitely a plus for the families of the bride and groom. I am so happy to have had the opportunity to work with Jimmy and JK Entertainment, and I look forward to more collaborations in the future.

• Los Angeles, CA, 90020 See on map