Los Angeles, CA 90020 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Deals 1

About JK Wedding Events

JK planning team has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the wedding and event industry, we are highly skilled wedding event professionals, but most importantly we are 100% committed to providing excellent customer support, outstanding service and of course truly unforgettable moments.

Our entertainment services offer bilingual DJs, MCs (English + Korean, Spanish, Chinese, and Filipino), pre-event consultation, complete music selection & coordination, a professional live singer service are all included in service. We got music library with 60,000+ songs from all decades and genres. Wireless Internet for emergency song requests. Professional Producer/DJs with 6+ yrs experience, bachelor degree or certification.

We are fully INSURED. All official written contracts. Your event could be one of the most important in your life, so go with Full-Time professionals, not a part time hobbyist. We will match any reasonable, comparable rate.

Plan ahead and call 213 703 7131 or e-mail info@jkweddingevents.com to discuss today. For more at www.jkweddingevents.com.

Featured services:

Event Planning & Wedding Consulting

Weddings (indoor, Outdoor, small to large size wedding)

Corporate Events

Private Events (Korean 1st Birthday, any Airthday, Anniversary, etc)

Master of Ceremony (Bilingual: English + Korean, Spanish, Filipino, Mandarin, Cantonese)

Disc Jockey (Dance & Party DJ Mixing)

Classic Duo/Trio/Quartet

Live Jazz/Pop Band (American, Latin, Brazilian, Korean, Chinese, Filipino)

Premium Sound Equipment (Bose, Yamaha, QSC, Mackie, Shure, Sennheiser, etc)

Decor Lighting (Cordless LED Up lighting, pin spot lighting)

Stage Lighting (sound effects, Moving heads, follow spots)

Party Lighting with Custom Effects (Gobo, Signature)

Projector & Screen Rental

JK Wedding Events 6
JK Wedding Events 7

Jeanne Yi · Married on 03/03/2019

Smooth ride~!

I had great pleasure having JK Wedding Ent. (Jimmy) as my MC for my wedding recently. I believe JK is the #1 one stop MC + Dj directory you'll only need for any events. As I was planning my own wedding I've learned how important music, timeline, and especially pleasing all of our guests were until Jimmy took me on a one on one tour! Truly amazing!

During my wedding we did have a little bump and right when I was about to freak out.. Jimmy came to rescue and totally saved the day for us! Well experienced and knows exactly what to do when things start to look rough! (thank you)

As a detailed individual myself I was lucky to write down literally all the songs I wanted the Dj to place during our reception... we got just that! Perfect! (Future Bride & Groom... as long you know know exactly what you want and don't want..you'll be fine.. just make clear for the MC & DJ... they actually take it all in and play it out very well!)

May I add... Jimmy does sing very well. Most of my guests thought he was lip syncing! ... but he wasn't!!! CRAZY! ^_^

For any events I highly recommend JK WEDDING ENT.

Doesn't hurt to give them a call!

Thank you guys!

• I

Irene · Married on 02/09/2019

Can't ask for more

Jimmy and Yoomin made a perfect team together! We hired them as MC/DJ/month-of coordinator for our wedding in La Jolla, and we couldn’t ask for more. Jimmy and Yoomin are such a friendly and professional couple.

Jimmy is a humorous MC, a fantastic DJ and a great singer at the same time. He kept the crowd engaged and entertained throughout the night without any downtime. He even sang a wonderful song as a prelude to our grand entrance. How lovely! He listened to what we had in mind in terms of the music and MC service before the wedding, and he made sure to execute our requests along the way. Personally, I can’t thank him enough for translating my Dad’s Korean toast to English in real time using his bilingual ability.

Yoomin is a thoughtful coordinator. I had countless conversations in a couple of weeks prior, and she never ceased to make me satisfied with my decision to go with her. Yoomin is responsive, detail-oriented, creative, and so trustworthy that I was able to count on her 100%. Throughout the process, she actively suggested what can be done better to make the whole wedding go smoothly, and every single one of her ideas was so insightful. Also, at our wedding, Yoomin and her whole team were wearing a uniform with a name tag on, and we loved it. They looked so professional and made it easier to spot them when we need them. It almost felt like I had my own bodyguards whom I can truly rely on lol.

Thank you - Jimmy, Yoomin, and the whole JK team for helping us achieve the vision for our wedding!

Stella · Married on 01/19/2019

Best mc/dj/lights/photobooth for any wedding!

Hiring Jimmy & his team for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made!

I have read many reviews that you need a good MC for a successful & fun wedding. I have been to many boring weddings & boring was the last thing I wanted for our wedding. Therefore I had a few criterias when booking our MC & DJ.

1) They had to be BILINGUAL (Korean & English) bc most of our guests preferred English but we also had older adults who preferred Korean.
    2) GOOD REVIEWS. The last thing I wanted was to be stressed with our vendors. I wanted someone who I can trust and not worry based on reviews from others.
    3) TALENT. There are people that are just good on stage and can wow the audience. Unfortunately my now husband & I are not these type of people. Therefore, we needed someone else to do the work... hahaha.
    4) DJ that can accomodate our song choices & keep our guests engaged.

Jimmy & his staff at JK Weddings met my criterias & went above and beyond our expectations.
    1) Jimmy spoke English & Korean flawlessly. He went back and forth so naturally. Everyone was able to understand and follow him. He just spoke so gracefully in both languages which was a huge plus for us.
    2) Jimmy & JK Weddings has many amazing reviews on Yelp and other wedding websites that gave me the confidence to just go with them. I knew that if we were to hire him I could just trust him and that our wedding will be great. And honestly our wedding was nothing short of amazing. I never thought we would have so much fun at our own wedding. And all my friends have been telling me that it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to... and that says A LOT. Plus Jimmy was really easy to work with. He helped us come up with a timeline for our wedding & gave us song recs for our wedding ceremony. He was flexible when I changed up the timeline. He was even able to change things last minute on the day of... I wanted to add on dancing with our moms for the second end of our first dance and he just said OK and made it happen. He went according to our timeline & didn't forget even the small details I had written out for him. He literally did everything I asked him for & more! We were extremely pleased with the service we received from him. Plus he is extremely efficient in responding to emails & texts which I really really appreciated.
    3) Jimmy is amazing when it comes to public speaking & just being infront of a crowd. He does it so gracefully with humor, sincerity & fun! Not to mention that he is amazing singer! I have actually watched videos of him singing before hiring him & honestly his singing was beyond amazing in person! Literally gave us chills. Everyone was commenting about how amazing of a singer he is. Per request he sang a song before our grand entrance & also sang our first dance song. He was very willing & never said no to any of my requests.
    4) DJ Swan was amazing as well. Music flowed really well & he played songs/artists/genres I asked him to plus music he thought was appropriate. Music was great. It was also cool how he stuck with 90s KPOP towards the end of the night bc the friends that stayed until the end really enjoyed it. He was really good at sensing the atmosphere & vibe of the crowd and playing music to go with the flow. My now husband and I have never danced that much in our lives... let alone our friends.

We also hired JK Weddings for lights & photobooth.

I was 50/50 about the uplights but Jimmy convinced me that it would set a different tone for our reception and they were amazing! The lights definitely gave it the party atmosphere and up-ed the party vibe.

As for the photobooth... We had so much fun with it. Thru JK Weddings we hired Joyfullyours photobooth and it was a good choice! They set things up as planned, had good number of props & the print design was cute! Plus people were able to get however many prints they wanted. The photobooth attendant Patrick was nice & patient. My 5 year old niece got hooked on the photobooth & everytime Patrick pulled out his chair infront of the camera for her to stand on. EVERYTIME! Thank you!!!

I 100% recommend Jimmy & JK Weddings for your wedding! Thank you for making our wedding ever so special!

JK Wedding Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• JK Wedding Events 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Looking Glass Photo and Video
    Looking Glass Photo and Video Wedding Photographers

An excellent and entertaining singer! He performed amazingly for the bride and groom and their guests!

• Sage Event Planning
    Sage Event Planning Wedding Planners

I first met Jimmy at a wedding I attended as a guest, and I was floored by his talent and ability to attract the attention of over 500 wedding attendees. Then more recently, I had the blessing of working with Jimmy (and Steve, the DJ) at my clients' wedding -- he is absolutely amazing as an MC, singer, and simply as a person. From the get-go, I knew Jimmy would be easy to work with; after arriving on time (always grateful to vendors who do this!), he and Steve set up quickly, ran a smooth sound/slideshow check, and then we spent some time reviewing the day's schedule of events. Undoubtedly, throughout the reception, we had to adjust our set schedule due to time, but he handled every change with grace and charm. His ability to fluently speak Korean and English was also key to engaging the wedding guests, and definitely a plus for the families of the bride and groom. I am so happy to have had the opportunity to work with Jimmy and JK Entertainment, and I look forward to more collaborations in the future.

• Los Angeles, CA, 90020 See on map