Los Angeles, CA 90020 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27

About JK Wedding Events

JK planning team has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the wedding and event industry, we are highly skilled wedding event professionals, but most importantly we are 100% committed to providing excellent customer support, outstanding service and of course truly unforgettable moments.

Our entertainment services offer bilingual DJs, MCs (English + Korean, Spanish, Chinese, and Filipino), pre-event consultation, complete music selection & coordination, a professional live singer service are all included in service. We got music library with 60,000+ songs from all decades and genres. Wireless Internet for emergency song requests. Professional Producer/DJs with 6+ yrs experience, bachelor degree or certification.

We are fully INSURED. All official written contracts. Your event could be one of the most important in your life, so go with Full-Time professionals, not a part time hobbyist. We will match any reasonable, comparable rate.

Plan ahead and call 213 703 7131 or e-mail info@jkweddingevents.com to discuss today. For more at www.jkweddingevents.com.

Featured services:

Event Planning & Wedding Consulting

Weddings (indoor, Outdoor, small to large size wedding)

Corporate Events

Private Events (Korean 1st Birthday, any Airthday, Anniversary, etc)

Master of Ceremony (Bilingual: English + Korean, Spanish, Filipino, Mandarin, Cantonese)

Disc Jockey (Dance & Party DJ Mixing)

Classic Duo/Trio/Quartet

Live Jazz/Pop Band (American, Latin, Brazilian, Korean, Chinese, Filipino)

Premium Sound Equipment (Bose, Yamaha, QSC, Mackie, Shure, Sennheiser, etc)

Decor Lighting (Cordless LED Up lighting, pin spot lighting)

Stage Lighting (sound effects, Moving heads, follow spots)

Party Lighting with Custom Effects (Gobo, Signature)

Projector & Screen Rental

JK Wedding Events 5
JK Wedding Events 6
JK Wedding Events 7

Jason J · Married on 12/27/2018

Amazing decision, go with JK!

My new wife and I got married last week. We chose to go with Jimmy as our MC/DJ upon reading favorable reviews right here on Wedding Wire. Let me tell you, contact Jimmy right now. He did an amazing job! From catering to our Korean and American guests with his personable humor, to setting up the best lighting we've ever seen, we truly felt at peace amidst the chaos of the reception knowing that Jimmy was holding it down. Many of our guests told us that he did a great job and had a fun time because they could all relate to his fun jokes and appreciated his announcements of the next event. Jimmy chose the perfect songs for our ceremony, reception, and also included the songs which we had previously requested during our meeting with him and over email. You'll have such a great wedding if you choose Jimmy like we did. Contact him!

JK Wedding Events 8
    JK Wedding Events 9

amy · Married on 10/07/2018

The Best Choice

JK wedding and Rachel my wedding coordinator made my wedding perfect . Working with Rachel and JK Wedding Events was hassle free and easy, they made everything so easy. Truly professionals in the industry, could not go wrong with JK Wedding Events.

Rachel was great to work with, she made sure that I was not stressed out and helped out everywhere she could, she even went the extra mile and set-up my tasting at the venue. I love Rachel, she was so personal yet remained professional at all times, she noticed all the little details that we missed. Unlike most wedding coordinator, she was so easy to reach and she really listened to our needs/wants for our wedding. Even our guests noticed that she was on top of everything.

I can't brag enough about the amazing job Rachel did for our wedding. She was worth every penny, and I highly recommend her!

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Best decision we made!!

We were going to have friends MC our wedding but then our wedding dress shop owner recommended JK, and we’re so glad they did! Jimmy is a total professional and Steve was a great MC. He kept everyone engaged and having fun. They played the perfect mix for dancing. They also provided uplighting which made the room look amazing. We’re so glad we went with them! I highly, highly recommend them for anyone planning a future event.

JK Wedding Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Looking Glass Photo and Video
    Looking Glass Photo and Video Wedding Photographers

An excellent and entertaining singer! He performed amazingly for the bride and groom and their guests!

• Sage Event Planning
    Sage Event Planning Wedding Planners

I first met Jimmy at a wedding I attended as a guest, and I was floored by his talent and ability to attract the attention of over 500 wedding attendees. Then more recently, I had the blessing of working with Jimmy (and Steve, the DJ) at my clients' wedding -- he is absolutely amazing as an MC, singer, and simply as a person. From the get-go, I knew Jimmy would be easy to work with; after arriving on time (always grateful to vendors who do this!), he and Steve set up quickly, ran a smooth sound/slideshow check, and then we spent some time reviewing the day's schedule of events. Undoubtedly, throughout the reception, we had to adjust our set schedule due to time, but he handled every change with grace and charm. His ability to fluently speak Korean and English was also key to engaging the wedding guests, and definitely a plus for the families of the bride and groom. I am so happy to have had the opportunity to work with Jimmy and JK Entertainment, and I look forward to more collaborations in the future.

• Los Angeles, CA 90020 See on map