Joy Michelle Photography

Annapolis, MD View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Romantic, Elegant, & Authentic Wedding Photography

I'm Joy. I'm a Fine Art Wedding Photographer to couples in love! I photograph weddings in the DC-MD-VA area & I'm up for travel! My style is light, romantic and photojournalistic. I'd love to grab a coffee and chat about your wedding day!

Let's connect!

INSTAGRAM @joyymichelle

PINTEREST @joyymichelle

TWITTER @Joymphotography

BLOG www.joymichellephotography.com/blog

EMAIL Joy@Joymichellephotography.com

www.Joymichellephotography.com

Annapolis Maryland Fine Art Wedding Photographer

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,490

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Madeline Married on 10/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Joy Michelle was the best experience from start to finish! She was sweet and professional, and it felt like I was working with a girlfriend. I wasn't a local bride, but she easily worked with me over the phone and through email. She has an unbelievable eye & the most romantic and classic style, and she was totally up for it when people in the wedding party had spur-of-the-moment silly photo ideas. Her team worked tirelessly all day and they gave us so many gorgeous, magical, magazine-worthy photos of our special day. I would hire her again in a heartbeat!
    Cheryl Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We met Joy about a year before our wedding at our venue’s vendor open house and my fiancé and I immediately knew we liked her! She is so personable and professional, not mention extremely sweet and VERY talented! Joy and her team arrived on time and were SO pleasant to work with all day. I was definitely feeling a bit anxious the morning of my wedding but Joy and her team were a breath of fresh air! Joy LOVES what she does and it was so evident when she showed up to my hotel room the morning of the wedding. I couldn’t believe how excited she was – she made me feel so special. As a bride, we know that the vendors we work with have done this 1,000 times before and sometimes we’re just another wedding to them– but Joy will never make you feel that way. I truly believe she makes each and every one of her brides feel just as special as she made me feel the morning of my wedding! Joy always had a smile on her face and never seemed to get flustered. This was especially noticeable for me because we had some stressful moments throughout the day (crying babies, broken shoe, parking issues, etc!) but Joy and her team kept going and did a really good job at keeping me calm as well. My timeline was extremely tight. Prior to the wedding, Joy helped me a lot with the planning of the timeline. She was always available through email and phone whenever I had a question and that was really important to me. Joy’s assistant Rebekah is absolutely amazing as well. During our reception, someone stepped on the train of my dress causing it to come undone and one of the buttons completely popped of. Rebekah was there in a heart-beat with needle & thread and fixed my dress so that I didn’t have to worry about it the rest of the night. This is not something I would have ever expected when I hired Joy and team but I’m so happy they were there! Joy really is one of a kind! If you hire her, you will not be disappointed!
    Courtney Married on 09/23/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I remember what I was looking for reading reviews for photographers in advance of my wedding and am providing as much detail as I had wanted. In summary, look no further - Joy is the crème de la crème!

My husband and I hired Joy about 6-months before our wedding. We initially decided on Joy over other photographers we spoke with (and we spoke with quite a few in the greater DC/Maryland area) because from the very first conversation, she was so lovely to speak with and was incredibly thorough in answering our questions – she was able to place the pieces of the puzzle together that we, as non-photographers, couldn’t see in advance of the wedding. Over the next 6-months of planning, Joy was always available for questions and provided us with incredible professionalism.

Now comes the day of the wedding. Joy arrived with her team EARLY on the day and immediately they dispersed to take all of the pre-shots. She was with me in advance of the ceremony – I was a nervous wreck but as hoped for, she was calm, professional, brought a great sense of humor and made the moments in advance really fun with my bridesmaids and family – it felt like one of my closest friends was taking photos of us. Between the ceremony and reception, we had little time to shoot just me and my husband before the sun went down. Joy stuck to our timeline and with the shots we wanted, and still managed to add in a few extras, remaining ahead of schedule. Throughout the rest of the night, she and her team fell into the background. Not until I received the hundreds of photos from Joy, did I realize how many shots she took during the reception! She provided us with black & white and color shots, posed and candid, stills and action – everything we wanted and so many more.

Hiring Joy was arguably the best decision we made in the process and we couldn't have been more pleased with the 5-star service and incredible photos – never mind how much fun it was to shoot with her day of! Thanks Joy!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Rose Gold Events & Styling Rose Gold Events & Styling Wedding Planners

Joy has an amazing eye to capture your event photos. Her attention to details and styling is on point and you will be so happy with your images! Joy is also fun, punctual, professional, and talented and you will be so pleased with your photos for years to come! I always love all the images she takes when we work together and I can't wait to work together again soon! :)

Cassidy MR. Photography Cassidy MR. Photography Wedding Photographers

Joy Michelle Photography is an excellent photographer. Not only is Joy a wonderful artist who captures images in such a fine art style but she is very accommodating to her couples. Joy makes her experience extremely personalized and leaves her clients feeling like lifetime friends. I loved second shooting for her and can't wait to have that opportunity again!

Alexis Arenas Makeup Artist Alexis Arenas Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Working with Joy and her team is just that - a JOY! She and her team are consummate professionals and the results are in the incredible photos! I absolutely loved working with them and I cannot wait for the opportunity to work with them again. I highly recommend Joy Michelle Photography for all of your photography needs!

Willow Oak Flower and Herb Farm
4.9 out of 5 rating , 128 Reviews
· Wedding Florists

Annapolis, 21401
Location of (Joy Michelle Photography)
Annapolis, MD, 21401

Joy Michelle Photography frequently asked questions

Joy Michelle Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files
Joy Michelle Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Prints
Joy Michelle Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism
Joy Michelle Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Joy Michelle Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
Joy Michelle Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding