Joy Abendmode

Royal Oak, Michigan View map Visit website

Joy Abendmode Bridal is a boutique dress shop in Royal Oak, Michigan. This team of enthusiastic and experienced associates will provide you with style advice, and present a wide range of options to help you find the dress of your dreams. They will answer all questions, give you and your entourage time to look around, and help match you to a dress that meets your desired style and makes you look and feel your very best. Choose Joy Abendmode for a wedding dress shopping experience you won’t soon forget.

Joy Abendmode has an extensive inventory of designer collections. They exclusive with all of their designers, meaning no other store in Michigan carries their uniquely curated collections. Joy Abendmode also offers design consultations before your appointment, alterations services, and dress design services. Couture designs, including custom veils and jackets, are available if you can’t find a dress in the collection that’s absolutely perfect for you.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

1 User photo

Brandy V. Getting married on 02/05/2023

Best Possible Experience

My experience at Joy Abendmode was better than I ever could have imagined, especially because I was dress shopping during the pandemic. I brought my sister and fiance with me, and we had the full store to ourselves with the AMAZING Meredith. I've watched a lot of "Say Yes to the Dress" in my time, and I was so worried about getting the right consultant - someone who got me and my insecurities - and Meredith was like a straight up fairy godmother. She put me at ease, she let my sister and fiance be their crazy selves, and she really, really paid attention to how I responded to each dress. She did not rush me or pressure me, and the salon had one of my favorite designers ever (which a lot of other places did not have). I said yes to my dress, and it was my very first appointment trying things on. Meredith also picked the perfect veil, and the whole thing came together more flawlessly than I could have hoped for. As someone who doesn't always feel beautiful, I couldn't have felt better about myself after leaving my appointment and saying yes to the absolute perfect dress and veil.
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany J. Getting married on 01/29/2022

My Dream Dress

When I got engaged in April, I already had an idea of my dream dress. However, I thought I would have to go out of the state to find it. Boy was I wrong….after a quick google search for black owned bridal boutiques…Joy Abendmode Bridal popped up. I looked through their collections and booked my appointment. From speaking with Linda regarding my appointment to my actual consultation….the experience was amazing.
    I thought I would have to go to other stores, but I found my dream dress in one appointment. I’m so thankful for Meredith & Dianna for providing me with an experience I will never forget. I highly recommend Joy Abendmode to all future brides.
  • Katoya
    Katoya S. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing!!!!!

Absolutely loved my experience at my bridal appointment!!!! The staff was sooooo nice and helpful. I loved every bit of the appointment!

Gayle's Chocolates Gayle's Chocolates Wedding Favors

If you're looking for a wedding dress, look no further. Joy Abendmode offers the most beautiful dresses with top notch service. It is a pleasure to have them as our neighbor and to know brides are leaving with the dress of dreams. - Grace Gayle's Chocolates

506 S Washington Ave. Royal Oak, Michigan, 48067
Location of (Joy Abendmode)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding