506 S Washington Ave., Royal Oak, MI 48067 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 32

About Joy Abendmode

Joy Abendmode Bridal is a boutique dress shop in Royal Oak, Michigan. This team of enthusiastic and experienced associates will provide you with style advice, and present a wide range of options to help you find the dress of your dreams. They will answer all questions, give you and your entourage time to look around, and help match you to a dress that meets your desired style and makes you look and feel your very best. Choose Joy Abendmode for a wedding dress shopping experience you won’t soon forget.

Joy Abendmode has an extensive inventory of complete designer collections. If you see a dress from one of their carried designers, chances are you’ll be able to find it here. Joy Abendmode also offers design consultations before your appointment, alterations services, and dress design services. Couture designs, including custom veils and jackets, are available if you can’t find a dress in the collection that’s absolutely perfect for you.

Follow Joy Abendmode on

• Videos 2

9 Reviews for Joy Abendmode

Marissa Tissot · Getting married on 10/04/2019

The Best Ever!

I had the BEST experience working with Meredith at Joy. The entire experience, from the moment I booked my first appointment, to the day I walked home with my perfect dress was professional, fun, and easy! Meredith always listened to what I had to say, and took my feedback to heart. Every dress she pulled was exactly the style I was looking for, and was within my budget. I had trouble committing to my dress the first day because it was the first place I had looked. Meredith did NOT pressure me at all, and I could just tell all she wanted was for me to find the dress of my dreams. I was able to make an appointment the next available day to come back and purchase my dress. The already amazing process ended with a celebratory champagne toast & a photos. Could not have had a better experience at Joy & would highly recommend this to anyone looking for dresses, no matter what style dress or budget you have. Thanks for everything!

Karen · Getting married on 08/03/2019

I stumbled upon this shop on a Tuesday afternoon and walked out with my dream dress! I happen to live less than a mile away from its location and while scouring the internet for dress ideas I came upon a Viero gown that I loved and after realizing this shop carried that designer I called and asked if they had that specific gown available (which they did, #score!) and if they had any appointment openings later that day. They got me right in! When I pulled up to the shop, I realized I had walked by it many times but had never been in! It is beautifully decorated, unique, classy and you feel special from the minute you walk in the door. The appointments are individualized and the dressing room is a circular drape;quite the experience! Once getting my gown on, I didn't want to take it off and the consultants were in no rush for me to take it off either! They were so patient, allowing me to take pictures, stare in the mirror for far too long, try on different veils and were never pushy or pressured me into making a decision or "getting the sale" which was so refreshing after having been to a few other bridal salons previously. They even personally contacted the designer, in real time, to ask about specific modifications that could be made to the gown and what the pricing would be. It was amazing! After saying yes to the dress, we popped some champagne and ended up leaving long after the shop closed. It felt like we had known each other forever. It was such a fun day and an experience I will never forget; so thankful for the sisters at Joy Abendmode!

Joy Abendmode FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Gayle's Chocolates
    Gayle's Chocolates Wedding Favors

If you're looking for a wedding dress, look no further. Joy Abendmode offers the most beautiful dresses with top notch service. It is a pleasure to have them as our neighbor and to know brides are leaving with the dress of dreams. - Grace Gayle's Chocolates

• 506 S Washington Ave. Royal Oak, Michigan, 48067 See on map