Engagement
Shoot included

About Josie Pix

Moments are fleeting. An image lasts forever.

Planning a wedding takes time. Do you spend hours staring at Pinterest on your phone? Brainstorming cake-topper ideas? Looking at color palettes until your eyes hurt? Wondering how on earth to turn your wedding day from a mess of stress and into a peaceful, fun, emotional, happy, best-day-of-your-life kind of day?

I understand how this feels. And I want to help you. I want to walk you through your day, make sure you have time for everything, help you figure it all out so you can stop pulling out your hair.

And then after it's all over, I want to show you the images that will make you smile, laugh, make your heart melt. Make you REMEMBER.

Everyone throws around the words "photojournalist" and "candid photographer" as if that means something for weddings. I'm not taking pictures of a house fire for the newspaper. When I take pictures of you and your partner, I don't want you wandering around, without any direction, unsure of what to do. That's just weird.

AND I"M NOT GOING TO PUT YOU IN AN AWKWARD POSE AND JUST LEAVE YOU THERE WHILE I TAKE PICTURES OF YOU.

I call my style DIRECTED CANDIDS. I want to ensure you that you look your best, so I direct you a bit to get you in a comfortable place. I will guide you to ensure that you do not feel awkward, but that you are relaxed. My direction will help you open up and be yourself with your partner, so that your images will be natural and authentic.

If you are looking for a photographer that will:

1. Help you untangle your plans and make sure there's time for everything you want pictures of

2. Not be obtrusive, loud or obnoxious

3. Not make you feel awkward in pictures

4. Help you feel relaxed, act natural, and bring out your authentic self

Then we seriously need to work together! Drop me a line and let's meet for coffee!