PO Box 1872, Homer, AK 99603 Map · Phone number

Joshua Veldstra Photography, LLC 6
  • Kayli

Kayli Thompson · Married on 01/05/2019

Best in Alaska!

Joshua was the first vendor I hired, more than a year in advance for a reason. His beautiful photos are all over Instagram, and Facebook and I knew we needed him! He was the most easy, down to earth person we could have imagined, and somehow turned our on-camera awkwardness into the photos of my absolute dreams. I recommend him a million times over, and am absolutely stunned every time I look at my photos because they are that AMAZING!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Joshua Veldstra Photography, LLC 7
    Joshua Veldstra Photography, LLC 8
    Joshua Veldstra Photography, LLC 9
    Joshua Veldstra Photography, LLC 10
    Joshua Veldstra Photography, LLC 11
    Joshua Veldstra Photography, LLC 12

Jillian · Married on 07/07/2018

I have nothing but good things to say about Joshua, his team, and our photos. Joshua is friendly, professional, and an incredibly skilled photographer. He made us and our friends and family feel so comfortable. He fit right in and would have been a fun guest at the wedding!!! Joshua truly captured our love for one another and for our friends and family. He captured both the big and small moments of our day perfectly. We also received our photos back so quickly!!!! I would highly recommend Joshua and his team to anyone and will definitely use him again in the future.

Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Brittney · Married on 10/31/2017

Joshua and his partner were great to work with. Joshua has eye for minor details LIKE, hair ties around the wrists! haha That stuck out for me and we appreciated it. Great suggestions and received our photos quickly! We look forward to working with him in the future! Check out his IG!

Brittney & Julian

Sent on 11/15/2017

• Alaska Luxury Adventures
    Alaska Luxury Adventures Mansion Weddings

Joshua Veldstra is an amazing photographer. He catches those moments, the glimpses into the heart of the event. He doesn't just do staged, canned wedding pictures. His are magical and you truly can see and feel the emotions in the shots! Plus, he seriously is the nicest guy! You can't go wrong with Joshua Veldstra Photography!

• 2Core Films
    2Core Films Wedding Videographers

If Joshua is taking your photos, you may end up on the cover of a magazine. He is an amazing photographer with a laid back, but efficient approach to getting all the shots to capture your special day.

• PO Box 1872 Homer, Alaska, 99603 See on map