433 Bond Street, Manitou Springs, CO 80829 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 80

About Becoming Images

Becoming Images is a wedding photography company based in Manitou Springs, Colorado. They specialize in shooting more than just generic wedding photos, but rather focus on capturing the fullness of their clients’ love story. Owner and founder Penny loves to create images that will bring goosebumps to your skin and remind you of the emotions you felt that day even decades later. Becoming Images considers it a privilege to be invited to such a special celebration and given the honor of documenting it.

Becoming Images takes a contemporary approach to photography. They hope to capture photos that will become cherished keepsakes for generations to come. They don’t want any detail to go overlooked, so they only book one event per day and always utilize a second shooter. They are also happy to work additional hours and travel to multiple locations as needed. Proof of liability insurance is available. In addition to wedding day photos, couples are welcome to schedule an engagement, boudoir, or trash-the-dress shoot. Becoming Images always shoots in high-resolution, and their final images are toned and can include custom graphics. Their work can be enjoyed in many formats, including:

• Albums

• Videos 1

20 Reviews for Becoming Images

• Jordan

Jordan · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing experience with priceless memories!

Oh my, where do I start?
    Becoming Images did such an amazing job for my engagement and wedding! Penny is such a free and loving spirit full of life and will make your experience the best ever. I felt like I’ve known her for years within minutes of us meeting for the first time.
    Our cold engagement session in Maryland was absolutely perfect. Penny made us feel so comfortable and our pictures turned out beautifully. My favorite part of the way she photographs is how our pictures looked so organic and natural. During our sessions- the way she directed us never felt or looked posed once!
    When our wedding day approached, Penny reached out multiple times where we were able to talk about both of our visions and create our wedding day game plan. Our day went so smoothly and our pictures once again turned out beautifully! All our family had nothing but great things to say about Becoming Images. Our wedding was one big party and they were along for the ride capturing all of our most memorable moments! One thing I loved was that Penny’s second photographer was her husband. Being able to work with your spouse is so special and I love that they are able to do that!
    The day after our wedding we had our adventure session where my husband and I were able to take pictures with our horses at the farm we board at. It was so nice having this special time where it was just us after all the excitement from the day before. These pictures to no surprise turned out beautifully- just as our engagement and wedding photos did!
    Overall working with Becoming Images was easy, fun, full of laughter and memories!
    What I can promise you is that you aren’t doing Becoming Images a favor by hiring them for your most special day. You are doing yourself a favor. I would not have these beautiful photographs and memories if it weren’t for Penny!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Becoming Images's reply:

Being invited to document your love story has been such fun. You guys are so wonderful and I am so happy that you have chosen me for the long haul! I'm in!

jacquelyn · Married on 07/23/2016

Choosing Becoming Images was one of the best decisions I could’ve made. Working with Penny has been such a great experience she has been a big part of my major milestone including graduation, engagement and wedding photos. She made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole photoshoot and was very creative in the way she executed her photography. I would definitely recommend Becoming Images to anyone needing professional photos done. Penny did such a great job with our photos couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. I look forward to more of her work in the future. Thanks Becoming Images!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Becoming Images's reply:

Jackie- you are just lovely and it has been my pleasure to photograph your milestone moments! I am so grateful that you chose Becoming Images for your wedding. I simply cannot wait to photograph the next big thing in your life!

ASHLEY · Married on 03/24/2016

They take amazing pictures that capture all of the special moments. Extremely professional and affordable!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Becoming Images's reply:

We are so thankful for your review, Ashley!

Award

Becoming Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• The Cliff House at Pikes Peak
    The Cliff House at Pikes Peak Mansion Weddings

Penny has a beautiful portfolio. Looking forward to having her at the Cliff House.

• Martha's Flowers
    Martha's Flowers Wedding Florists

Penny couldn't have been easier to work with. Her enthusiasm was infectious and her work was flawless. I recommend her company Becoming Images for any photography needs you may have. I have already asked her to do our maternity shoot in May.

• 433 Bond Street Manitou Springs, Colorado, 80829 See on map