Gabriel King Photography

North Pole, AK View map Visit website
$2,055 Most Popular Price

$2,055 Most Popular Price

Based out of Fairbanks, Alaska, Gabriel King Photography is a studio that offers wedding photography and portraiture. Owner and lead photographer Gabriel found his passion for photography in 2007. Since moving to Alaska in 2016, he has made this passion into a full-time career. This Alaska Bridal Association member would be delighted to capture the raw emotions and energy of your wedding day celebration in powerful images.

Wedding service with Gabriel King Photography includes six hours of coverage for your ceremony and reception with an online gallery and print release. Depending on your selections, Gabriel will provide an engagement session, portraiture, and additional hours. He is willing to travel to destination weddings and can enlist the services of a second photographer to capture even more details. The goal of these services is to preserve your memories for you and your loved ones.

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2055

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Erika P. Getting married on 01/07/2022

Engagement Session on Murphy Dome

My Fiancé and I scheduled our engagement session with Gabe for Murphy Dome in June. Gabe was super flexible with dates (which is sometimes super hard for photographers). I also reached out to him with very short notice. Gabe is super laid back and easy to work with, and gives consideration to small details such as the time of day and capturing extra space in photos you might use for Save the Dates.

Gabriel King Photography's reply:

Erika, it was amazing working with you two and being able to capture those moments. Thank you for entrusting me with your session, and have a great summer!
  • Stacy
    Stacy Getting married on 10/02/2021

Engagement photos

Gabriel was awesome! Before the shoot, I was worried I wouldn't know what to do and how to pose. Gabriel made us feel very comfortable and everything was so effortless. The photos were delivered fast and they were amazing.

Gabriel King Photography's reply:

Stacy, it was so great working with you two! Thanks for being great clients, and have a safe summer! :)

Deals

Team

Gabriel
Gabriel
Owner

Hey, I’m Gabe! It’s so nice to meet you. I’m the guy behind the camera, capturing your most precious moments! I started photography in 2007 and have loved every moment since! To me, there is something special about taking a live scene and capturing it forever in time. Photos bring out raw emotion and the energy that makes humans so fascinating. The wildlife and landscapes are also pretty cool ;) I am a people person and I highly value the relationships that I develop with my clients. Whether it’s a 30 minute professional-headshot session, or an 8 hour wedding, every client I work with is treated with the same respect and attention to detail. It is my honor to work with so many different people from so many walks of life. Those kinds of things keep me going!

I am a veteran of the US Army which brought me to Alaska in 2016. Since then, I have grown my business into a full-time endeavor and I am loving every minute of it! Being able to work with my clients is so rewarding. My business is now a fully licensed and insured LLC. I thank my clients and friends for their tremendous support!

Did you know I am also a landscape and wildlife photographer? Living in Alaska, it’s hard to only photograph people! There is so much beauty around us and I am truly blessed to be able to call this land home. In 2018 I won the Ted Stevens Foundation "Denali at 100" photo contest and was also published in Alaska Magazine’s September 2017 issue. Much like photographing people, landscapes exhibit raw emotion. That emotion is my goal and I always want to leave a location better than I found it. Oh, and the same goes for my clients!

So smile, live life to the fullest, and never stop capturing memories.

551 2nd avenue fairbanks North Pole, AK, 99705

M-F 8AM-8PM
Location of (Gabriel King Photography)

Other vendors in Anchorage for your wedding