Becoming Images Reviews

18 | Manitou Springs, CO

18 Reviews for Becoming Images

18 Becoming Images Reviews

jacquelyn · Married on 07/23/2016

Choosing Becoming Images was one of the best decisions I could’ve made. Working with Penny has been such a great experience she has been a big part of my major milestone including graduation, engagement and wedding photos. She made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole photoshoot and was very creative in the way she executed her photography. I would definitely recommend Becoming Images to anyone needing professional photos done. Penny did such a great job with our photos couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. I look forward to more of her work in the future. Thanks Becoming Images!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Becoming Images's reply:

Jackie- you are just lovely and it has been my pleasure to photograph your milestone moments! I am so grateful that you chose Becoming Images for your wedding. I simply cannot wait to photograph the next big thing in your life!

ASHLEY · Married on 03/24/2016

They take amazing pictures that capture all of the special moments. Extremely professional and affordable!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Becoming Images's reply:

We are so thankful for your review, Ashley!

Abbie · Married on 03/03/2016

Becoming images is a remarkable photographer and business. Penny not only makes you feel so comfortable but also captures moments that I’m so blessed to be able to keep the rest of my life. She is by far experienced, well worth it, and effortlessly amazing at what she does, as well as an all around amazing person. I highly recommend!!❤️

Sent on 03/16/2018

Becoming Images's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, Abbie! I am so very grateful!

Laura · Married on 08/08/2015

Becoming Images is the only photography studio/photography team our family uses. Penny's work is stunning and brilliant - she truly captures the hearts and souls of those whom she is photographing.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Becoming Images's reply:

LJ- Thank you for entrusting us with the most beautiful moments in your family's lives! We are honored.

April · Married on 08/05/2015

Penny is so so so amazing! My wedding wouldn't have been the same without her and her amazing creativity:) she even allowed me to get ready at her house before we said I DO. I couldn't say enough great things about her. She is just a genuinely good person.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Becoming Images's reply:

April- Why can't you live in Juneau?! ;) I was so honored to share your amazing Alaskan Adventure wedding day with you and your family and friends. Flying to the Taku Glacier Lodge with all of you was a highlight of my summer. Thanks for choosing Becoming Images- may your marriage be as beautiful as your wedding day was!

Marie · Married on 06/05/2015

Penny is a great photographer and I had a lot of fun working with her. I am very pleased with our photos, and not only that, she offered her help when she could to help make our special day go more smooth/stress free.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Becoming Images's reply:

Marie, it means so much that you took the time out of your busy student's life to give a review! It was such a joy to work with you and Colt! Your Alaskan wedding was lovely and I can't wait for you to get your images up on your walls to enjoy for many many years to come!

Kelly&Stewart · Married on 05/30/2015

Penny is such an amazing photographer, and such a pleasure to work with. Her and her lovely husband (assistant) flew from Juneau to Petersburg, Alaska to photograph our wedding. Her photos are so artistic and beautiful. She made us feel so comfortable and like we could really be ourselves. We definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Becoming Images's reply:

Kelly & Stew- I have to say, Bill & I had SO MUCH FUN in Petersburg, Alaska with you and your crew! Your wedding is in my top 10 for 'World's Funnest Weddings'! Can't wait to see you guys again and thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review!

Katie · Married on 09/13/2014

Becoming Images has captured me nay special moments in my life! Family photos, engagement, senior, wedding and just for fun shoots. Best pictures ever! They are wonderful at catching those candid shots and guide you through the photo shoots on how to pose if you need the help!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Becoming Images's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our performance, Katie! ;) With a little one... I know that is a sacrifice and I am blessed!
  • User5420669 · 2+ years ago

We had never met before wedding and it was like I had known her for years. Felt very comfortable with Penny

Sent on 09/09/2015

Becoming Images's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I am so glad that we were able to create a connection that provided you with beautiful images on your wedding day!

Becoming Images is amazing! We were so pleased with the quality of photos. We could not have picked a better photographer to capture such a monumental day. Penny understood our vision and made us feel comfortable on such a stressful day. I would highly recommend; her services cannot be beat.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Becoming Images's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! Happy to know we were able to make your wedding day exactly what you had hoped!

Kaitlin · Married on 06/16/2013

I would highly recommend Becoming Images! We could not have picked a better photographer to capture such a monumental day. Penny understood our vision and made us feel comfortable on such a stressful day. We were blown away by the quality of photos. From the creativity of each shot to the flawless editing, each photo is breathtaking!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Becoming Images's reply:

Kait- Thank you so much for the kind review! Your wedding was so amazing- and the love you two share has created a wonderful family and beautiful little girl! I am honored to photograph your life story!

Dana · Married on 03/23/2013

Penny, and her daughter Kaley, did an amazing job photographing our daughter Ashleigh's wedding. From the beginning, we were one of those "difficult" clients - a last moment changed wedding date, a cranky grandma who didn't want her picture taken, a low light venue (a barn in March), and a groom who was literally able to be there only for the wedding day.

With all these challenges Penny went to work and joyfully made adjustments and put people at ease with her relaxed, professional, humorous, and encouraging demeanor. She was able to deal with the lighting situation and the photos are incredible. She knows how to capture the beauty of the entire event not just those "cliche" moments. Yes, we even have gorgeous photos of grandma! It is apparent that Penny has done this a "few" times and that we weren't her only "challenging" client. One side note, she never made us feel like a challenge, those are my words. Penny was full of grace, genuine, and just plain fun! She is a true professional who makes you feel like she is family.

We were so blessed to have Penny, and Kaley, as a part of Ashleigh and Bryant's wedding day that when our second daughter was married three months later, Penny was our photographer of choice for that event also.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Becoming Images's reply:

Kaley & I are so blessed to have been invited to capture Ashleigh's wedding for you and your family. I will never forget photographing the father/daughter dance and losing my cool completely and sobbing! I just love you and love your family. Thanks for entrusting Becoming Images with the sacred moments in your family!

Ashleigh · Married on 03/23/2013

Penny is an amazing photographer. She, and her daughter Kaley, took beautiful photographs of my wedding. She is a joy to be around, is easy to work with, and takes truly creative shots. Thank you so much for making my day special!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Becoming Images's reply:

We were so honored to be a part of your love story, Ash! ;) We always enjoy being with your family and that homemade hard cider your dad made is still the best I've ever tasted! ;) Hope you are loving life married! ;)

Kayla · Married on 07/07/2011

The quality of the photos at Becoming Images are unlike any other. Not only does Penny take fun and artistic photos, but she makes them come to life with her own enhancements. This, among many other things, is why we choose Penny. We knew we wanted her professional photos that would last and that we could enjoy forever. This is her skill, and it really is an art form what she does with them. Thank you so much for all of the posed and candid photos you took at our wedding, we love them all.

Sent on 08/29/2015

Becoming Images's reply:

Kayla- Kaley & I are so honored to have 'done life' with you and your family over the years! Your wedding was a joy for us and we are honored that you choose us over and over again!

Crystal · Married on 07/17/2010

I spent hours scouring the internet for a wedding photographer who could deliver a specific candid, artistic style of photography without any luck. When I finally found one I liked, he was unavailable on my wedding date. He referred me to Penny of Becoming Images, the photographer he trusted and used for his own wedding. I immediately fell in love with Penny's online portfolio and knew she was the right person for the job. From first consultation to the final delivery of the photos, Penny always brought a joyful spirit and made everyone feel special and at ease. We were very pleased with the final results of our wedding photos. We've since then used Becoming Images multiple times for family photos as well.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Becoming Images's reply:

So blessed that you took the time to review us so highly, Crystal! You are such a busy lady and it means so much to us! Can't wait to see you at the studio again soon!

Dehling · Married on 08/10/2013

Becoming Images did an outstanding job capturing our wedding day. Penny made the entire process enjoyable and fun! Our photo will forever fill our home with the beautiful reminder of that wonderful day. I could not ask for more. I still stand in awe of the magic that was captured in our mountain top fairy tale. Thank you Becoming Images!!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Becoming Images's reply:

The images of your wedding day are a forever immortalized on the walls of my office, Amanda! Thanks again for entrusting your wedding to us... we are honored, truly, and also blessed to have now photographed your pregnancy and the first year of your angel's life! So grateful!

Ryia · Married on 06/15/2017

I loved working with Becoming Images for so many reasons! From the moment my fiancé and I met with Penny we felt very much at home... she has a wonderful ability to truly listen and make your photography experience great. We had a very small beach wedding and it would have been easy for a photographer to overwhelm us and our family but Becoming Images did an amazing job of capturing incredible moments without being intrusive! She never gave us any hard sell for any products (which are amazing); Instead her focus was on what we needed!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Becoming Images's reply:

What a joy it was for us to work with you both! ;) Your wedding images are a joy for us to look at and we are so glad you were pleased! :)

Abriel · Married on 07/25/2016

3.0

Our over all experience was absolutely fantastic!!! My husband and I are not serious people and they captured our silly side just perfectly, on our wedding day. I would have given them 5 stars but it took much longer to get our pictures than what was expected. I will say, in their defense, that they were in the middle of their big move to CO. We are EXTREAMLY happy and continue to be happy with our photos. Thank You Becoming Images! We would not be able to relive our day year after year without you :)

Sent on 06/14/2017

Becoming Images's reply:

Abriel- Thank you so much for allowing us to capture the beauty of sweetness of your wedding day! We appreciate the way you gave us grace during our move from Alaska to Colorado- challenging time to say the least- but you were so wonderful! So happy you are loving your images!