Po BOX 671096, Chugiak, AK 99567 Map · Phone number
10% Discount
Most Popular Price $2,500
  • Deals 1

About Gnosa Foto

Gnosa Foto is a wedding photography business based in Chugiak, Alaska, which also serves all of Alaska.
“Gnosa” Noah Gotthardt & Caleigha Gotthardt are the owners and photographers of the business who are willing to work with a variety of styles including contemporary, natural, traditional, vintage, adn lifestyle. Whatever your style may be, the team is happy to capture your wedding day memories.

To ensure that all of your needs are met and you get exactly what you are looking for, Gnosa Foto only works with customizable photography packages. This allows them to personalize a package that meets both your needs and budget. With their starting rate though, couples receive not only two shooters, but also an engagement shoot and digital files. Other services that they can provide you with include but are not limited to the following:

• Additional hours
  • Destination/ travel
  • Multiple locations
  • Wedding portraits
  • Prints

For a complete list of services and/or to view a complete portfolio, please visit www.gnosafoto.com

Meet The Team

Noah: I've always loved photography and i've been taking photographs since I was about 13 years old. My oldest brother (Aaron Gotthardt) has been my biggest influence. As a professional photographer in Sweden, He's constantly critiquing me and providing constructive criticism regarding my work.
If you would have asked me a couple years ago If I had a photography business and was putting my work out there I would have told you no, But that's where my wife stepped in. She pushed me to step outside of my comfort zone, try new things, shoot new ideas and put Gnosa Foto together to share with you.
As the youngest of 6 boys, you can imagine life was pretty wild and real growing up. Something i've held on too is appreciating the reality of everyday life, and the ever changing moments. My photography is different and the portfolio speaks for itself.

If your interested in seeing how my work has evolved over the years prior to "Gnosa Foto" feel free to look me up on social media.

Caleigha: My name is Caleigha pronounced Ka-Lei-ha.
My involvement with Gnosa Foto is mainly behind the scenes as I'm typically running around between working in the medical field, managing a business, and raising our 2 children.
Photography isn't something I thought I would do because I was so devoted to my career in the medical field. It sort of fell into my lap when Noah came into my life, He showed me a different view of the world.

We hope you enjoy our work as much as we do creating it!

6fc6964f 6dd4 4e9d a387 6f128f0c7938 51 1027777 v2
Bridesmaids
6fc6964f 6dd4 4e9d a387 6f128f0c7938 51 1027777 v2

Gnosa Foto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Gnosa Foto 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Po BOX 671096 Chugiak, AK, 99567 See on map
    907-406-0095 (Phone number)
    907-205-7637 (Other Phone Number)