Eagle River, Eagle River, AK 99577 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,400

About Juliana Renee Photography

Hey there! I'm Juliana, a natural light wedding and elopement photographer based in Anchorage, Alaska and capturing love stories around the world.

Your wedding photos should be timeless, adventurous and fun - AKA no stiff, awkward prom poses around here! As your photographer, I believe that we should be friends (let's nix that stuffy "vendor" term, right?). I love working with couples who choose to celebrate their marriage with an intimate, relaxed wedding or elopement. Saying “I do” after hiking up a mountain? Flying out to the glaciers to elope? Hosting a small gathering nestled in the forest? Let’s go!

If that sounds like your style, I can’t wait to chat with you! Let’s meet up for a coffee or craft beer, talk about all that makes you two you, and set out to document your love story while wandering in these epic Alaska landscapes (or anywhere in the world!).

Follow Juliana Renee Photography on

Juliana Renee Photography 5
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Bernard · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Juliana is amazing!

My fiancé and I are extremely adventurous people, and wanted to capture that in our engagement photos. From the very beginning, Juliana was responsive, professional, accommodating, and made us feel comfortable. She set up a Skype session to get to know us better, and sent us a questionnaire as well. She was very flexible with the location, and the shoot was so much fun! Do not worry if you’ve never had professional pictures done before, because Juliana guides you through the whole process. The pictures turned out GORGEOUS and our family and friends love them as well. Juliana payed attention to what we were looking for in engagement pictures, and captured our adventurous love perfectly. Her services are also be affordable considering the amazing quality of photos and her stellar customer service. I highly recommend this wonderful photographer for engagements, elopements, or anything else!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Brown · Getting married on 12/30/2019

Engagement Session Boss

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Juliana. She did my engagement pictures in the dead of an Alaskan winter and made it one of the best experiences I have ever had. With all of the FUN prompts she had us doing, I totally forgot that it was (maybe) ten degrees out and I was having the time of my life twirling around in a dress. She had her own unique way of making my husband and I both feel relaxed and at ease the entire time. We still talk about how great of a time it was! I can’t tell you how many compliments I received stating how jaw-dropping our photos came out. Gorgeous is an absolute understatement. Juliana is punctual, professional and one of the kindest people I have met. Alaska is a second home to me and I cannot to reach out to her again for future shoots. She is such a please to be around and is worth so much more than just a photoshoot. BOOK WITH THIS GAL. You won’t be disappointed!

Juliana Renee Photography 6
    Juliana Renee Photography 7
    Sent on 11/21/2019

Haley Gerarde · Married on 10/05/2019

Photo Shoot or Date Night ?

Juliana is the epitome of a good time, and she sure as heck knows how to capture it! My husband dreads photo sessions. Naturally, he dreaded our engagement shoot with Juliana. That being said, the fact he told us it was the “best date night we’ve had in a while”, is testament to Juliana’s ability to have a good time. She is always down for an adventurous shoot, and made us feel SO comfortable in front of the camera. Not only did our photos turn out amazing, but the memory that was made while taking them will last forever. We love her and highly recommend hanging out with her (bc let’s be honest, her shoots are WAY MORE than just hiring her for photos - she’s a good time!)

Juliana Renee Photography 8
    Juliana Renee Photography 15
    Juliana Renee Photography 16
    Sent on 11/20/2019

Juliana Renee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3400.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums