Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Joseph's Photography, Inc.

Joseph's Photography is a photography company based in Chester, Connecticut, committed to capturing and documenting those unforgettable moments on your special day. Named "Wedding Photographer of the Year" seven times and "Wedding Album of the Year" three times by the Connecticut Professional Photographers Association, Joe offers years of experience and distinction in the industry. Joe's photography specializes in capturing natural, candid moments of the couple, the guests and the event itself.

Experience
Joe graduated in the top five of his class from Hallmark Institute of Photography in 1982. He went on to pursue a Master's Degree of Photography from the Professional Photographers of America in 1997. He has been honored in numerous regional and national photography competitions, and is a member of the Professional Photographers of America, Professional Photographers of New England and Connecticut Professional Photographers Association.

The photographer offers the following services:

• Wedding photography

• Destination/travel
  • Custom graphics
Follow Joseph's Photography, Inc. on
Joseph's Photography, Inc.

57 Reviews for Joseph's Photography, Inc.

Laura · Married on 01/06/2018

Joe was the best decision we made for our wedding! He was such an easy person to work with and made everything feel so natural and relaxed (which can be hard to do on the day of a wedding!). He made us feel comfortable and confident the whole day and his approach of capturing the moments as they happen resulted in some absolutely stunning photos. He had great ideas (photos in front of a wall of ice!) and was creative throughout the whole night. I didn't give a lot of direction of what I would like to see and I was more than pleasantly surprised with both the formal and informal pictures he captured. I cannot recommend him enough! I wish I knew more people getting married! Oh and the best part...the photos were ready within a WEEK!

Meaghan · Married on 10/14/2017

Working with Joe was amazing. He was everything my now husband and I were looking for to document our wedding day. He was laid back, very accommodating, and paid attention to every detail to make sure that between the Engagement photo session and our wedding day was more then we could have asked for. Whether it was knowing when a full moon would be happening or what time the sun would be setting he had all the details needed to ensure the best possible photos we could imagine. Joe used every "prop" to add some fun and more detail to our wedding photos. From taking a great photo of a "Bride to be hat" I happened to have laying around in my bridal suite to the most amazing picture of our rings set inside the sunflower of my bridal bouquet, we couldn't have asked for anything more. The pictures were more than we could have expected, he truly outdid himself and what we expected for our special day. As my husband and I left his studio after picking up our wedding photos my husband said Joe is like one of the family, we are going to miss not having him around, but we know we will be using Joe for any future special occasions we have. It was a pleasure working with him. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to document their special day, Joe will make sure it is more than you could ask for.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Joseph's Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Meaghan! I look forward to capturing more of you in the future. All the best. Joe

Joseph's Photography, Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Fran Gagnon Films
    Fran Gagnon Films Wedding Videographers

Joe is and extremely talented and creative photographer. In addition, he's one of the most friendly and accomodating People to work with. I consider it a privelege everytime I work with Joe. A plus rating - highly recommended.

• Chester, CT 06412 See on map