Chester, Chester, CT 06412 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About Joseph's Photography, Inc.

Joseph’s Photography, Inc. is a wedding photography company based in Chester, Connecticut. The company uses a nonintrusive method, blending into the background at each event. Joe is the owner and photographer at Joseph’s Photography, Inc. that documents the day using three different styles, including, natural, traditional and photojournalistic.

Joseph’s Photography, Inc. photographs couples in simple, genuine moments. He snapshots these moments and provides the following services:

• Custom graphics
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Joseph’s Photography, Inc. provides more services and photography items, including:

Other Services

• Proofs
  • Save the date

Follow Joseph's Photography, Inc. on
Joseph's Photography, Inc.

58 Reviews for Joseph's Photography, Inc.

Joseph's Photography, Inc. 1
Joseph's Photography, Inc. 2
Joseph's Photography, Inc. 3
Joseph's Photography, Inc. 4
Joseph's Photography, Inc. 5
Joseph's Photography, Inc. 6
Joseph's Photography, Inc. 7

Laura · Married on 01/06/2018

Joe was the best decision we made for our wedding! He was such an easy person to work with and made everything feel so natural and relaxed (which can be hard to do on the day of a wedding!). He made us feel comfortable and confident the whole day and his approach of capturing the moments as they happen resulted in some absolutely stunning photos. He had great ideas (photos in front of a wall of ice!) and was creative throughout the whole night. I didn't give a lot of direction of what I would like to see and I was more than pleasantly surprised with both the formal and informal pictures he captured. I cannot recommend him enough! I wish I knew more people getting married! Oh and the best part...the photos were ready within a WEEK!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Joseph's Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Laura - THANK YOU for the great review and sorry for the delay in my reply. NOT every bride will go out in single digit degree weather with two feet of snow in her gown before the ceremony! I can not thank you enough for being part of that great image that you will now have for ever! Thank you!

Meaghan · Married on 10/14/2017

Working with Joe was amazing. He was everything my now husband and I were looking for to document our wedding day. He was laid back, very accommodating, and paid attention to every detail to make sure that between the Engagement photo session and our wedding day was more then we could have asked for. Whether it was knowing when a full moon would be happening or what time the sun would be setting he had all the details needed to ensure the best possible photos we could imagine. Joe used every "prop" to add some fun and more detail to our wedding photos. From taking a great photo of a "Bride to be hat" I happened to have laying around in my bridal suite to the most amazing picture of our rings set inside the sunflower of my bridal bouquet, we couldn't have asked for anything more. The pictures were more than we could have expected, he truly outdid himself and what we expected for our special day. As my husband and I left his studio after picking up our wedding photos my husband said Joe is like one of the family, we are going to miss not having him around, but we know we will be using Joe for any future special occasions we have. It was a pleasure working with him. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to document their special day, Joe will make sure it is more than you could ask for.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Joseph's Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Meaghan! I look forward to capturing more of you in the future. All the best. Joe

Joseph's Photography, Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Fran Gagnon Films
    Fran Gagnon Films Wedding Videographers

Joe is and extremely talented and creative photographer. In addition, he's one of the most friendly and accomodating People to work with. I consider it a privelege everytime I work with Joe. A plus rating - highly recommended.

• Chester Chester, Connecticut, CT 06412 See on map