Joseph's Photography, Inc.

Joseph's Photography, Inc.

About Joseph's Photography, Inc.

Joseph’s Photography is a photography company based in Chester, Connecticut, committed to capturing and documenting those unforgettable moments on your special day. Named “Wedding Photographer of the Year” seven times and “Wedding Album of the Year” three times by the Connecticut Professional Photographers Association, Joe offers years of experience and distinction in the industry. Joe’s photography specializes in capturing natural, candid moments of the couple, the guests and the event itself.

Experience
Joe graduated in the top five of his class from Hallmark Institute of Photography in 1982. He went on to pursue a Master’s Degree of Photography from the Professional Photographers of America in 1997. He has been honored in numerous regional and national photography competitions, and is a member of the Professional Photographers of America, Professional Photographers of New England and Connecticut Professional Photographers Association.

The photographer offers the following services:

• Wedding photography

• Custom graphics

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Hartford

Follow Joseph's Photography, Inc. on

56 Reviews for Joseph's Photography, Inc.

User Photos
Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Working with Joe was amazing. He was everything my now husband and I were looking for to document our wedding day. He was laid back, very accommodating, and paid attention to every detail to make sure that between the Engagement photo session and our wedding day was more then we could have asked for. Whether it was knowing when a full moon would be happening or what time the sun would be setting he had all the details needed to ensure the best possible photos we could imagine. Joe used every "prop" to add some fun and more detail to our wedding photos. From taking a great photo of a "Bride to be hat" I happened to have laying around in my bridal suite to the most amazing picture of our rings set inside the sunflower of my bridal bouquet, we couldn't have asked for anything more. The pictures were more than we could have expected, he truly outdid himself and what we expected for our special day. As my husband and I left his studio after picking up our wedding photos my husband said Joe is like one of the family, we are going to miss not having him around, but we know we will be using Joe for any future special occasions we have. It was a pleasure working with him. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to document their special day, Joe will make sure it is more than you could ask for.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Meaghan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits

We would give Joe more than 5 stars if we could! He arrived early and never stopped the whole night. We received so many lovely compliments on our photos from friends and family. They all spoke highly of Joe and how hard he worked the day of.

When we met with Joe we found out he grew up with my husbands father and we felt a natural connection to him, we knew he was our photographer right away! Plus his work is amazing!

He was great at going with the flow of the day and I really love all our candid shots. They really showed the essence of our relationship full of laughter and love. The photos from the dance floor were great we love being able to see how much fun everyone was having with us.

He helped make sure everyone had everything they needed and helped me bustle my dress. He helped all the guys put on their boutineres.

We are so happy with our photos,slideshow and album layout! We were able to see our photos online while on our Honeymoon which just made it more special! Thank you so much Joe for making our day so special and capturing the love and joy!

Profile Picture User7032094, Recently Married, 5 Reviews