Chester, Chester, CT 06412 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Joseph's Photography, Inc.

Joseph’s Photography, Inc. is a wedding photography company based in Chester, Connecticut. The company uses a nonintrusive method, blending into the background at each event. Joe is the owner and photographer at Joseph’s Photography, Inc. that documents the day using three different styles, including, natural, traditional and photojournalistic.

Joseph’s Photography, Inc. photographs couples in simple, genuine moments. He snapshots these moments and provides the following services:

• Custom graphics
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Joseph’s Photography, Inc. provides more services and photography items, including:

Other Services

• Proofs
  • Save the date

Follow Joseph's Photography, Inc. on
Joseph's Photography, Inc.

59 Reviews for Joseph's Photography, Inc.

Joseph's Photography, Inc. 1
Joseph's Photography, Inc. 6
Joseph's Photography, Inc. 7
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 08/10/2018

Where do I even start? Joe was phenomenal to work with!! My husband and I really are not much for photos, but Joe made us so comfortable. The whole day we laughed and had genuine smiles on our faces! There was never a stressful moment of being overwhelmed with photos. Joe photographed “the moments” of the day instead of just posed shots. I loved this. Every time I look through my photos, it is like reliving my wedding day all over again. We got our photos back the week of our wedding and it was PERFECT!! We were so excited to show all of our friends and family. The pictures were beautiful. I am still obsessed months later. HIGHLY recommend Josephs. If you are considering him for a wedding, book him!! I promise you won’t be anything but happy about your decision.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Joseph's Photography, Inc.'s reply:

With you being in the industry for so long you certainly had a lot of options in choosing a photographer. I am still so honored that I was able to capture your day! THANK YOU for letting me be me, for the two of you being the perfect couple by going with the flow and most of all ... being a friend. To many years of happiness!

Laura · Married on 01/06/2018

Joe was the best decision we made for our wedding! He was such an easy person to work with and made everything feel so natural and relaxed (which can be hard to do on the day of a wedding!). He made us feel comfortable and confident the whole day and his approach of capturing the moments as they happen resulted in some absolutely stunning photos. He had great ideas (photos in front of a wall of ice!) and was creative throughout the whole night. I didn't give a lot of direction of what I would like to see and I was more than pleasantly surprised with both the formal and informal pictures he captured. I cannot recommend him enough! I wish I knew more people getting married! Oh and the best part...the photos were ready within a WEEK!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Joseph's Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Laura - THANK YOU for the great review and sorry for the delay in my reply. NOT every bride will go out in single digit degree weather with two feet of snow in her gown before the ceremony! I can not thank you enough for being part of that great image that you will now have for ever! Thank you!

Joseph's Photography, Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Fran Gagnon Films
    Fran Gagnon Films Wedding Videographers

Joe is and extremely talented and creative photographer. In addition, he's one of the most friendly and accomodating People to work with. I consider it a privelege everytime I work with Joe. A plus rating - highly recommended.

• Chester Chester, Connecticut, 06412 See on map