Joseph's Photography, Inc. Reviews

59 | Chester, CT

59 Reviews for Joseph's Photography, Inc.

Joseph's Photography, Inc. 1
Joseph's Photography, Inc. 7
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 02/09/2019

Wonderful energy

Joe was amazing! He was always available to answer questions (and I had a lot) and super flexible with our engagement photos. He had a wonderful energy that kept my husband and I smiling through pictures- and we are pretty awkward. And my entire wedding party loved him. He surely knew what he was doing, and he made sure to get the photo we wanted most! Thank you joe!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Joseph's Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Hilary for the kind words! Not every bride will get out of the car, on the side of a highway, in freezing cold for a pic! You were amazing!
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 08/10/2018

Where do I even start? Joe was phenomenal to work with!! My husband and I really are not much for photos, but Joe made us so comfortable. The whole day we laughed and had genuine smiles on our faces! There was never a stressful moment of being overwhelmed with photos. Joe photographed “the moments” of the day instead of just posed shots. I loved this. Every time I look through my photos, it is like reliving my wedding day all over again. We got our photos back the week of our wedding and it was PERFECT!! We were so excited to show all of our friends and family. The pictures were beautiful. I am still obsessed months later. HIGHLY recommend Josephs. If you are considering him for a wedding, book him!! I promise you won’t be anything but happy about your decision.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Joseph's Photography, Inc.'s reply:

With you being in the industry for so long you certainly had a lot of options in choosing a photographer. I am still so honored that I was able to capture your day! THANK YOU for letting me be me, for the two of you being the perfect couple by going with the flow and most of all ... being a friend. To many years of happiness!

Laura · Married on 01/06/2018

Joe was the best decision we made for our wedding! He was such an easy person to work with and made everything feel so natural and relaxed (which can be hard to do on the day of a wedding!). He made us feel comfortable and confident the whole day and his approach of capturing the moments as they happen resulted in some absolutely stunning photos. He had great ideas (photos in front of a wall of ice!) and was creative throughout the whole night. I didn't give a lot of direction of what I would like to see and I was more than pleasantly surprised with both the formal and informal pictures he captured. I cannot recommend him enough! I wish I knew more people getting married! Oh and the best part...the photos were ready within a WEEK!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Joseph's Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Laura - THANK YOU for the great review and sorry for the delay in my reply. NOT every bride will go out in single digit degree weather with two feet of snow in her gown before the ceremony! I can not thank you enough for being part of that great image that you will now have for ever! Thank you!

Meaghan · Married on 10/14/2017

Working with Joe was amazing. He was everything my now husband and I were looking for to document our wedding day. He was laid back, very accommodating, and paid attention to every detail to make sure that between the Engagement photo session and our wedding day was more then we could have asked for. Whether it was knowing when a full moon would be happening or what time the sun would be setting he had all the details needed to ensure the best possible photos we could imagine. Joe used every "prop" to add some fun and more detail to our wedding photos. From taking a great photo of a "Bride to be hat" I happened to have laying around in my bridal suite to the most amazing picture of our rings set inside the sunflower of my bridal bouquet, we couldn't have asked for anything more. The pictures were more than we could have expected, he truly outdid himself and what we expected for our special day. As my husband and I left his studio after picking up our wedding photos my husband said Joe is like one of the family, we are going to miss not having him around, but we know we will be using Joe for any future special occasions we have. It was a pleasure working with him. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to document their special day, Joe will make sure it is more than you could ask for.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Joseph's Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Meaghan! I look forward to capturing more of you in the future. All the best. Joe
  • BridalGirl24

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

We would give Joe more than 5 stars if we could! He arrived early and never stopped the whole night. We received so many lovely compliments on our photos from friends and family. They all spoke highly of Joe and how hard he worked the day of.

When we met with Joe we found out he grew up with my husbands father and we felt a natural connection to him, we knew he was our photographer right away! Plus his work is amazing!

He was great at going with the flow of the day and I really love all our candid shots. They really showed the essence of our relationship full of laughter and love. The photos from the dance floor were great we love being able to see how much fun everyone was having with us.

He helped make sure everyone had everything they needed and helped me bustle my dress. He helped all the guys put on their boutineres.

We are so happy with our photos,slideshow and album layout! We were able to see our photos online while on our Honeymoon which just made it more special! Thank you so much Joe for making our day so special and capturing the love and joy!

Kate · Married on 10/06/2017

We cannot say enough about working with Joe. First and foremost he is an incredible photographer, and our photos are absolutely stunning! Joe is an incredible partner, when you get your photos back you will see he somehow manages to be everywhere all the time, but you never see him there and you never see him moving. He is stealthy in his approach, never interrupting, but always documenting. He is patient, kind and encouraging. He is fun and creative. He is the perfect photographer for your wedding. He works is stunning and he is a true joy to work with. Hire him! You will not be disappointed!!!

Joseph's Photography, Inc. 8
    Joseph's Photography, Inc. 9
    Joseph's Photography, Inc. 10
    Joseph's Photography, Inc. 11
    Joseph's Photography, Inc. 12
    Joseph's Photography, Inc. 13
    Joseph's Photography, Inc. 14

Cassidy · Married on 07/23/2017

Joe was the PERFECT choice for our wedding.

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Joseph's Photography, Inc. 15

Thanks Cassidy!!

Dawn · Married on 07/09/2017

As the mother of the bride you want everything perfect. Having Joe as the photographer was one of the best decisions that was made! He worked so well to accommodate all requests that were made prior to the wedding as well as day of. I knew he was everywhere and captured moments that I was not even aware of and at times in other places and was not a part of as was evident by the pictures. Preparing for a wedding can be a very stressful time and I can not praise Joe enough for his professionalism and knowledge. Since the wedding and sharing some of his photos I have heard nothing but excellent experiences from all the family and friends of my daughter and son in-law. We will forever relive this day through Joe's wonderful photographs. I can tell you Joe will be our family photographer and will capture many family milestones to come. JOSEPH's PHOTOGRAPHY is highly recommended!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Thank you Dawn!

Diane · Married on 07/01/2017

Joe was very professional throughout the entire process. As promised, he was a fly on the wall throughout our wedding and the pictures turned out beautifully! We have had so many compliments on the pictures and we couldn't have asked for anything better! Overall, Joe was great and we highly recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Thanks Diane!!

Melaina · Married on 05/27/2017

Joe did an amazing job for our wedding. He was quick to respond to inquiries, had our photos completed in a VERY timely fashion. On the day of, he was prompt. The photos came our gorgeous. I have been and will continue to recommend him!

Sent on 12/17/2017
    Joseph's Photography, Inc. 16

Joseph's Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Melaina! I appreciate the kind words.

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

Joe was an absolute joy to work with! I highly recommend him! He was extremely easy to work with and immediately puts you at ease (which is crucial for a bride)! Joe's fun and professional demeanor, combined with his exceptional work, makes him the perfect photographer for a wedding. He captured the essence of our day beautifully - and now we're even featured in our venue's brochure! Thank you so much, Joe!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Joseph's Photography, Inc. 17
    Joseph's Photography, Inc. 18
    Joseph's Photography, Inc. 19
    Joseph's Photography, Inc. 20
    Joseph's Photography, Inc. 21
    Joseph's Photography, Inc. 22

Joseph's Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Jessica! You made the cover!!!

Larissa · Married on 10/28/2016

Joe was amazing! He was very professional, quick and the pictures came out beautifully. I would recommend him to anyone for their wedding or any special occasion they would like to create memories for!

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

Joseph was the perfect photographer for my wedding! Friendly, lighthearted, professional, and flexible. Some of my favorite shots of the whole event were the candid photos he took of my guests. Those photos truly captured very real, raw emotion. Seeing the joy in my family and friend's faces as they simply enjoyed the evening was just beautiful! He has an eye for great shots and did some very artsy, and also some very classic photos for a wonderful wide variety. I feel so lucky to have these photos to look back on for the rest of my life! I couldn't be happier that we chose Joseph to be our photographer!

meghan · Married on 09/24/2016

We were so lucky and grateful to have Joe as our photographer for our wedding, I would HIGHLY recommend him. He was great with kids and family members and knew exactly what to do and when, he really made the whole process easy and fun.
    Our pictures came out beautiful and our family just loved him!!
    He is truly a professional and also a great person, he always had my husband and myself laughing (which is very important for pictures!!) and would capture each moment perfectly.

Nicole · Married on 09/18/2016

I cant say enough about Joseph's Photography. Our experience was outstanding. Joseph was able to keep my bridal party focused while keeping a fun and energetic atmosphere. He is punctual and very conscious of the time. We got all the pictures we had hoped for and never missed any part of our reception. And the pictures he took are STUNNING! We like pictures that are creative and not "posed"- he delivered, we have the most beautiful pictures. I keep getting compliments on how beautiful they are. I have already recommended him to all my engaged friends. He is amazing. I would not skimp on the photographer--- Go with Joseph's! He exceeded our expectations far beyond!

Joseph is absolutely amazing. We met him at the Saint Clement's Castle bridal show and fell in love with his work. We looked at other photographers but really nothing compared. Joe was very helpful in selecting the perfect spot for out engagement photos and even helped me decide the color of my bridal gown! Our wedding is in September 2016 and we look forward to working with Joe throughout our wedding planning process.

Update: Our wedding day was amazing! I cannot begin to explain how great Joe was! Not only did he create the perfect photos but he was very personable. He even carried my lip gloss and helped bustle my dress for me. He made our parents and bridal party feel extremely comfortable which is very important since the photographer is with you for most of the day. The pictures he captured are absolutely stunning. We couldn't be happier!

Devon · Married on 08/19/2016

Joe was absolutely amazing! He's photographed numerous family weddings and we were so grateful to have him capture our special day. He made our bridal party comfortable, made all the kids smile and eased our nuptial nerves. The photos came back quickly and they were everything we hoped for and more. Beautiful picures of us and our guests. 5 stars all around!!

Marissa · Married on 07/09/2016

Joe was an AMAZING photographer and made our day so special!! The photographs he was able to get of the day, both posed and candid exceeded our expectations and allowed us to cherish and remember each special moment! I would highly recommend him!! Definitely make sure you set up an appointment to meet him and possibly book him for your wedding! You will be sorry if you don't!

Katie · Married on 07/08/2016

Joe was very professional and super easy to get a long with / work with! He did our engagement photos, wedding photos, albums, Christmas cards, and we will soon be asking him to take a pregnancy photo shoot! :-) He truly captured every moment, and even if the mother nature didn't let hair cooperate or we were missing a picture with someone, he did a fabulous job with photo shopping. I highly recommend this photographer!

Lauren · Married on 06/26/2016

Having Joe as our photography was a great decision. We are both very shy people and my husband especially is not fond of being in front of the camera. Joe put us both at ease and took some amazing photos. He took all the standard shots (one of my friends missed out on this with her photographer) and made sure to get all of our special requests. Any time he saw a creative opportunity for a shot he took it, even shooting between a horse's legs at one point (that was a cool one). He was very accommodating with timing and always responded to questions quickly. We also had our final images back much faster than other people I know. If I knew anyone in CT that was getting married, I would definitely recommend him. We couldn't have been happier.

Amber · Married on 05/27/2016

I highly recommend Jospeh's Photography. I used Joe for our engagement and wedding pictures, and both times he was a pleasure to work with. Our pictures came out amazing and I hope to use him again for futute photos.

Shannon · Married on 05/01/2016

Joe has a great eye for capturing the feel of the moment. He did an excellent job of taking photographs that show the spirit of our family. He also uses daylight so well, for on location shooting and has a great sense of humor to boot. We were all so relaxed in part because he was so easy to work with.

Adish · Married on 02/06/2016

Joe is an outstanding photographer. He is able to capture unforgettable moments. It is important to give him free hand in how he takes the photos.

Joe was great! It rained and we couldn't take pictures where we wanted but Joe went on a last minute hunt to find somewhere for us. Luckily, it stopped raining so we could go back outside. But he was great...and fast! I hate getting my picture taken and told him I didn't want to be standing there posing for an hour and I didn't want my whole bridal party missing all of cocktail hour. We was very accommodating and proficient! He posed us,shot us, and dismissed us. Couple clicks and done! Perfect! During the reception he was all over the place taking photos of everyone and everything! I don't have the pictures yet but I doubt he missed anything! He took a million candids which is exactly what I wanted. The real expressions and feelings not the posed ones. He was at trooper and stuck it out in the rain during the ceremony with his equipment and never complained and never worried. Everyone keeps telling me he was great! A very nice guy. They all say we made a great choice for our photographer and I couldn't agree with them more! Thank you so much Joe. You were a pleasure to work with and we are very pleased that you were there to capture all our memories from your wedding day! I will highly recommend you to anyone in need of a photographer. ( I do still have 3 sisters that aren't yet married ;) ). Thank You!

Kathy · Married on 09/06/2014

Joe photographed our wedding on Sept 6th and we couldn't have been happier. He was absolutely amazing!! We originally met with him when he was willing to drive up to Boston to meet with us and after that initial meeting, we were sold. He is extremely flexible and patient, which was proven during our engagement shots with our dog and on the wedding day with 2 young flower girls (2.5 yrs. & 1 yr. old). He had suggested a variety of different places for pictures and he was able to shoot them all quickly so that we could still enjoy our cocktail hour with our guests. Our pictures came out great and he seemed to capture things that I had missed through out the day. Not only is Joe a great photographer but he is also just a really great guy. He was easy going and laughing with us during the day, which really helped me to relax. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a great photographer!