Ellington, CT 06029 Map · Phone number

About Paul Nash Photography

As a member of the Professional Photographers of America, the Connecticut Professional Photographers’ Association and the Professional Photographers' Association of New England, I am constantly improving ways to communicate my work in a unique perspective, with dramatic vision and style.

Nothing brings me more joy than to see one of my photos hanging on a wall or being enjoyed in an album. Feel free to contact Paul Nash Photography and let us make your special day something to remember. Send us an email with inquiry information:

info@paulnashphotography.com

korb 5098
92ce84d69d9f4d91 1409704902712 vadnais 4792 2
paul nash restored 1
paul nash restored 3
paul nash restored 4
paul nash restored 2
Paul Nash Photography
paul nash main image restored
paulnash3
92ce84d69d9f4d91 1409704902712 vadnais 4792 2
paul nash restored 1

13 Reviews for Paul Nash Photography

Sandra · Married on 09/16/2017

Paul and Joe were funny, professional, and great to work with! They brought in some of their own props and I cannot wait to see the fake rain shot, the sparklers and the amazing shots at the Riverfront! Thank you

Sent on 09/20/2017

Tina · Married on 10/30/2016

My venue (Mill on the River) can be very tricky to shoot unless you have done it multiple times before. As soon as I saw Paul's pictures from previous weddings he did at my venue I fell in love.
    Pictures of a wedding to me are one of the most important parts because as the memories fade your pictures wont.
    The first time my husband and I met him at his studio I knew we made the right decision. Not only is his work remarkable but he himself is so welcoming and down to earth. Not only was he a dream to work with but his son Michael was amazing.
    The day of the wedding came and it was raining, I know its good luck but that is also every brides worst nightmare when they have an outside ceremony like I did. Paul and Michael were amazing, they came prepared with a whole rainbows worth of umbrellas that they let my bridal party and guests use!
    When I look at my pictures I love the fact that it rained because we have these amazing beautiful one of a kind umbrella shots.
    Not only did Paul and Michael shoot my ceremony and bridal party shots outside in the rain, they took my husband and myself back outside at night in the rain and got some of the most amazing shots I have EVER seen. They were able to light up the rain and the pictures came out looking like there were crystals falling all around us.
    If you are thinking about using Paul for your wedding all you have to do is look at his work to see his passion and commitment to his couples. Besides marrying my best friend the best thing that came out of my wedding day was my pictures.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Mouna · Married on 09/27/2015

Paul and his son Mike are great! They are fun to work with, creative and professional. Their photography is great! I would definitely use them again if I ever need a phoyographer and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Award

Paul Nash Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Thank You Cards

• Ellington, 06029 See on map